Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 21, 2011  11:50 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:46 AM)Zed Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:37 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: What Is The Best Mode For Lightning L Drago?

Upper mode , though it does not really do upper smash / upper attack.

EDIT : Beaten by Shika Blade !

Does The Other Mode Have any Use in Attack?

It does , but its not better than the upper mode , multi - hit mode does not seem to do better than upper mode.
Are C145 is good? and are C145 Absorb Hit Perfectly?
@zode C145 was once a top tier track but is now outclassed by GB145,BD145 and 230

Hell wolf Multi hit mode is heavily outclassed
(Jun. 21, 2011  12:14 PM)zode76 Wrote: Are C145 is good? and are C145 Absorb Hit Perfectly?

C145 isn't that good , its outclassed by many. Although it does average against LTAC.
RustyXD: multi hit isn't heavily outclassed, just outclassed (maybe even "slightly outclassed").

And c145 obviously wouldn't absorb hits perfectly, or it'd be top tier, Zode. Try to use common sense/that gray pile of neurons between your ears.

Guys, it's npt even great against low track attack any more, it's heavily outclassed by 230 and bd145. Please remember this in future.
I have a question, but not about beyblades, it's more about this website.
Is it normal that every time I post something, I'm posting it twice? This happens only on the English part and not on the French one.
I have a question, but not about beyblades, it's more about this website.
Is it normal that every time I post something, I'm posting it twice? This happens only on the English part and not on the French one.
That belongs in "Questions About The WBO". You need to use a browser that doesn't suck (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera).
(Jun. 21, 2011  4:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: That belongs in "Questions About The WBO". You need to use a browser that doesn't suck (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera).

Thank you. I wasn't sure about where I should post it.
Hi have buy Galaxy Pegasus,and I don´t know where I´m going put the stickers because there are many.Somebody can say where they are?
Yes, that somebody is called "THE INSTRUCTION BOOK".
It should be able to help your brain work it out.
Well part of it is on the metal wheel, the red parts. I really don't know.

Did it come with the box? If so, check that.
No, the Hasbro version is all blue. The red parts are the stickers, and there are a boatload of 'em
Seriously, it's in the bloody instructions. All he needs to do is bother to read them instead of asking us here.
If its in Japanese, tough luck I guess. I don't have any TT boxes so I wouldn't know, but I suppose its common sense right?
They will be, it's like, the first step. Considering I have one, I'm roughly 100% sure you're just not looking hard enough.
It's STEP ONE. As ALWAYS.
The Step Onde is saying how use the launcher.This don´talk about stickers.
If you cannot figure it out, just leave the stickers be then, lol.
Is just,the stickers are awesome,on the Meteo L Drago are just 5 and is easy know where put it.
Why put on the stickers? Any way there're going to come off sooner or later if you use it. Or is this just for collection?
I'm not really sure about which metal fusions to get because I'm so used to the older beyblades so what 4 metal fusion beyblades would be the best to get for someone who is just now getting into the metal fusions?
Ray Striker (unicorno), Meteo L Drago, and Earth Aquila.

Others would be: Beat Lynx, Fang Leone, Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, and Hell Kerbecks.