Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 11, 2011  4:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:53 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i have an earth metal wheel..but i dont know it is mold 1 or mold 2..how can i identify whether mine is mold2 or mold 1..i cant find a tread on earth mold..
and which bey has cs and rs?

Look at the Earth Aquila topic, I am quite sure pictures are there ...

Also, you should know by now that you need to check the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.
thanks..never thought of beywiki..
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:56 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: CS comes with Ray unicorno and RS with Grand Ketos

thanks..are cs and rs easily worned like rf too?
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:58 AM)whatevers2009 Wrote: does anybody know of any new beys coming out?

We have topics for every new release from TAKARA-TOMY for which we have relevant information at least, so just look around ...
CS and RS both have rubber so of course they get worn in due course of time
Sorry if this is a really dumb question but I'm trying to get back into beys and I cant find the forum for this specific topic. Is there a list somewhere that gets updated of beys that are out and are coming out in America? Like to pick up locally at a Walmart or something? Or just a current list works something is better then nothing Smile.
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:14 AM)Suzaku Wrote: Sorry if this is a really dumb question but I'm trying to get back into beys and I cant find the forum for this specific topic. Is there a list somewhere that gets updated of beys that are out and are coming out in America? Like to pick up locally at a Walmart or something? Or just a current list works something is better then nothing Smile.

use the search function...
(Jun. 11, 2011  1:04 AM)tman14 Wrote: Does anyone know if the metal masters gear have the posters inside? if so is it different?

just curious
so far as we know no i have the custom grip and it never came with one and my friedns have the other gear out so far and they did not get any posters
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:14 AM)Suzaku Wrote: Sorry if this is a really dumb question but I'm trying to get back into beys and I cant find the forum for this specific topic. Is there a list somewhere that gets updated of beys that are out and are coming out in America? Like to pick up locally at a Walmart or something? Or just a current list works something is better then nothing Smile.

Look on Toywiz.
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:50 AM)Otsu Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

list

Since the person is asking about a list of stuff they can pick up locally, more then likely they are after a list of Hasbro beys.

There is no list of Hasbro beys. Would just have to use the search function and look around.
Has anyone worked out which stadiums come with the sonokong plastic sets, and which stadium is in which set? They seem to be tornado ___ stadiums, but yeah. A couple of examples can be seen in this post which RustyX D made in Purchase Consultation?

Can anyone here identify them just from those images? If you look around ebay you can find more, but yeah, which stadium comes with which set, or at least, which comes with Tornado Attack and Tornado Balance type S?

Also, guys, Kai-V answered that question adequately two hours or so ago, so really, there's no need to keep saying "use search" etc.
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: Has anyone worked out which stadiums come with the sonokong plastic sets, and which stadium is in which set? They seem to be tornado ___ stadiums, but yeah. A couple of examples can be seen in this post which RustyX D made in Purchase Consultation?

Can anyone here identify them just from those images? If you look around ebay you can find more, but yeah, which stadium comes with which set, or at least, which comes with Tornado Attack and Tornado Balance type S?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the two that Rusty asked about are both Tornado Attack. I'm pretty sure that it was released in both Yellow and Green.
Ok cool Wink
which is a better stadium tornado attack or balance ?
For MFB, Tornado Attack is probably the fairest stadium made, though it isn't legal (yet). I think Tornado Balance Type S is often used for HMS because it nerfs zombies a little.
That said, there are many people who know more about it than me, so hopefully, they'll help you Smile
Which is better in attack? Gravity Perseus or L Drago Destroy?
I also wanted to ask, which is better between Cyber and Counter in attack.
Counter is defiantly better then cyber for attack Wink

and i am not really sure which of the two is better i don't think there is enough testing on it to decide yet Wink
EDIT: Derp, misread question.
If Gravity has Perseus ATK, the best CW for it, it's pretty close, but generally, Lightning is probably stronger.
Gravity has the added ability to spin Right, which means it can beat some things Lightning has trouble with, but in left spin, lightning is usually more useful.
MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF is arguably the strongest attack-type beyblade right now, and replacing lightning with gravity doesn't work as well, FWIW.
I asked which is better between Gravity Perseus and L Drago Destroy, not Gravity Perseus and Lightning L Drago..
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:13 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I asked which is better between Gravity Perseus and L Drago Destroy, not Gravity Perseus and Lightning L Drago..

he did say
He said gravity with PERSEUS ATK is good though lightning is better
he is talking about all the pros and cons
next plz read posts more carefully
edit: oh woops it was l drago destroy
sorry about that
maybe im the one who needs to read more carfully
Dang, I damaged the tip of my EWD....
is it worth to buy another Killer beafowl?
Well EWD is not that good so no i don't think it is

and ray unicorno did ask what is better Gravity Perseus or L Drago Destory , not lightning , i gues th!nk just misread and so did Darkblader12
No, WD is better than EWD.

Next time use Purchase Consulation.
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:13 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I asked which is better between Gravity Perseus and L Drago Destroy, not Gravity Perseus and Lightning L Drago..
Oh wow, hah, this tonsilitis is messing with my head.
To be honest, they're quite even. LDrago Destroy has some use in more defensive combo's, too (though, Gravity may as well now).
Anyway, seeing as I messed up the first time, I went and tried both Gravity Perseus (ATK) and LDrago Destroy. Both are good on S130RF, but LDrago Destroy was noticeably better. I'd think 130 or WA130 would be decent Subs for S130.

So yeah, LDrago Destroy, and it's best used in MF LDrago Destroy S130RF/LRF/R2F
(Jun. 11, 2011  10:43 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Which is better in attack? Gravity Perseus or L Drago Destroy?
I also wanted to ask, which is better between Cyber and Counter in attack.

There haven't been enough tests for L Drago Destroy but I think Gravity Perseus might be better as it can spin both ways and it has very good smash attack potential.

EDIT : Ninja'd by Th!nk.

@Th!nk : Isn't L Drago Destroy better on MF / MF- H L - Drago Destroy D125 LRF / RF ?
I coulda sworn S130 had been tested with it, but it looks like I'm wrong. Still, I find S130 to be more effective, though, of course, I can't do tests to back it up until I get well. Uncertain
Thanks, th!nk.

Could you tell is Fang better than LDD?