Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The Beat Lynx combo is better. TH170 is tested by a few people I suppose, and I think its qualified as an AWESOME track.
What should i use for Stamina-Defence?
RS RSF RF?
Well RS has the most stamina out of all them but i would suggest a CS as it has GREAT stamina and defense Tongue_out
(May. 31, 2011  6:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Is D125 useful in any top tier combos?

yes u can use any energy ring , rock D125 B
Thats not top tier or even good ... and that question got answered CORRECTLY! Wink
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:52 AM)zode76 Wrote: What should i use for Stamina-Defence?
RS RSF RF?

Out of those, I'd do RSF from my testing. But CS would be the better option if you could get one.
I have a question:
For MF LDrago 90WF, is 90WF the best track available? 85 wasn't released when the testing was done, so if anyone felt like saving me the time of testing/checking myself, it would be much appreciated.

(Jun. 01, 2011  9:52 AM)zode76 Wrote: What should i use for Stamina-Defence?
RS RSF RF?
They are the 3 worst stamina tips we have. Get CS.

(Jun. 01, 2011  10:09 AM)fireblader Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  6:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Is D125 useful in any top tier combos?

yes u can use any energy ring , rock D125 B
That's a horrible combo, like a lot of the combo's you suggested (in "Build Me A Combo") STOP RECOMMENDING STUPID CARP TO PEOPLE.
Baslt and Earth
What would you prefer.
I dont have CS or 230
Baslt and Earth
What would you prefer.
I dont have CS or 230
Eee
(Jun. 01, 2011  11:55 AM)The Big Cat Wrote: Baslt and Earth
What would you prefer.
I dont have CS or 230
Baslt and Earth
What would you prefer.
I dont have CS or 230
Eee

basalt. basalt is heavier than earth.
does any1 know how long ray unicorno 100rf stayed on the top tier list?
What's better in attack meteo or lighting.
@?uestion: Not exactly, but a few months, until people figured out RS/RSF and even the CS that came with it kinda stopped it in it's tracks.

Ultimate Zero: Lightning, this has been posted many times, it is the ultimate attack wheel. Meteo has better spin-steal and can absorb hits. Lightning is the best pure attack wheel, and has been since it was released (honestly, it is a legendarily great wheel).
Meteo is very useful too, it managed to be a great wheel while not being outclassed by lightning.

Well, Meteo itself does very little, it's all down to Ldrago II, so really, lightning is waaaay better in that aspect, but with their respective wheels, it's as I said.
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:09 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: What's better in attack meteo or lighting.

lightning is considered better, personally i use meteo but lightning is still better

lightning has more pure smash, but meteo has a better chance of equalizing

in short: lightning
Is the Perseus clearwheel that comes with Gravity Perseus BD145XF from RBV7 the attack version?
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:55 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: Is the Perseus clearwheel that comes with Gravity Perseus BD145XF from RBV7 the attack version?

Read the topic.
hey what big bang pegasis mode do you guys think is the best for attack
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:53 AM)LightningPeg Wrote: hey what big bang pegasis mode do you guys think is the best for attack

Look at the Big Bang Discussion in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
Are metal face bolts allowed in contests?
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:00 AM)-EarthLibra- Wrote: Are metal face bolts allowed in contests?

Of course... Why do you think they even bothered to manufacture them then?
I think meteo is better than lightning
because it looks better and i bet its got more attack than lightning L-Drago Tongue_out_wink
Please don't give answers if you don't know the correct answer to, it really doesn't help out.

I will provide the proper answer, Lightning L Drago is much better at smash attacking so generally people use Lightning L Drago. It is much more versatile and it has been recognized as a top-tier wheel.
[quote='LightningPeg' pid='666712' dateline='1306972417']
hey what big bang pegasis mode do you guys think is the best for attack

you are supposed to pronounce it Pegasus and that's how it was since I could remember. Stupid
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:34 AM)the best ripper Wrote: you are supposed to pronounce it Pegasus and that's how it was since I could remember. Stupid

You aren't even answering their questions anymore. I suggest you stop posting in this thread until you get smarter. Sorry but that's the honest truth, your "help" isn't appreciated. By the way, it is spelled "Pegasis" by Takara Tomy.
What does the metal face bolt improve? Balance, Speed, Attack, Stamina or Defense?
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:02 AM)kevin121 Wrote: What does the metal face bolt improve? Balance, Speed, Attack, Stamina or Defense?

A metal face bolt adds more weight to a beyblade making it harder to knock out, reduce recoil, solidify attacks, and various other effects.