Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Make sure to watch the Winder Straightening Lesson on BeyChannel too, it probably had all that information there already.
String launcher suspension and rip as hard as you'd like

Thanks for the advice Cannon. I love the series and playing is just so addictive. I already spilled $450 in two weeks. I'll end up broke by the end of this lol time to research!
What is the best pure stamina combo? I thought is was MF-F Phantom Hades/Cancer 230 EDS if thats not it what is it?
(Feb. 01, 2013  12:05 AM)R3DX Wrote: What is the best pure stamina combo? I thought is was MF-F Phantom Hades/Cancer 230 EDS if thats not it what is it?

The best pure Stamina would probably be MF-F Phantom Cancer B:D. Of course, it gets KOed by almost everything, but can spin for 7:32. I believe the best competitively is (MF-L) Duo Cygnus 230/TH170D/W145EWD. Variations of S are not to be used with 230.
R3DX the best pure stamina combo is PHANTOM CANCER 230D
(Feb. 01, 2013  12:12 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: R3DX the best pure stamina combo is PHANTOM CANCER 230D

Wombat was actually pretty much correct... Phantom Cancer 230D isn't PURE stamina, it is pretty much a normal stamina.
@BBPANTS11 I thought that the d performance tip is pure stamina but I guess not
(Feb. 01, 2013  12:20 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: @BBPANTS11 I thought that the d performance tip is pure stamina but I guess not

I would also like to say that PURE stamina is just stamina, nothing else but stamina.

EDIT: 230 also has some defence purposes by the way.
Is basalt/diablo kerbecs bd145cs a good combo ??????
(Feb. 01, 2013  12:11 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2013  12:05 AM)R3DX Wrote: What is the best pure stamina combo? I thought is was MF-F Phantom Hades/Cancer 230 EDS if thats not it what is it?

The best pure Stamina would probably be MF-F Phantom Cancer BGrin. Of course, it gets KOed by almost everything, but can spin for 7:32. I believe the best competitively is (MF-L) Duo Cygnus 230/TH170D/W145EWD. Variations of S are not to be used with 230.

Thank you so much. Now to test out something
(Feb. 01, 2013  12:25 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: Is basalt/diablo kerbecs bd145cs a good combo ??????

The combo is outclassed by Duo and Death. But it is still a good substitute if you don't have those parts. Smile
I don't recommend using Kerbecs on Basalt with BD145, it has balance issues.

But well, pure stamina is more possibly MF-F(-L?) Phantom (Good, heavy mold) Cygnus/Hades (IIRC, Kei tested Cygnus positive for stamina epicness) B: D (A good mold) That should have the largest amount of RAW, as well as potential, stamina possible in MFB.
I have a question: does this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/imageyrq.jpg/ happen with all Beylaunchers? If you can see, the string is unraveling. Note: I got this less than a week ago and haven't used it much.
If the small spikes that hang down on BD145 became to where they they were flat, therefore reducing the scraping, would it still be legal for tournament play? This isn't the case for me, but I am pretty curious to know as it might affect performance.
(Feb. 02, 2013  1:46 AM)Tri Wrote: If the small spikes that hang down on BD145 became to where they they were flat, therefore reducing the scraping, would it still be legal for tournament play? This isn't the case for me, but I am pretty curious to know as it might affect performance.

I believe that is supposed to be a modification. So IIRC, most Beyblade modifications aren't legal for WBO play.
(Feb. 02, 2013  1:42 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I have a question: does this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/imageyrq.jpg/ happen with all Beylaunchers? If you can see, the string is unraveling. Note: I got this less than a week ago and haven't used it much.

First of all, do you have other beylaunchers or is this your only one?
(Feb. 02, 2013  1:42 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I have a question: does this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/imageyrq.jpg/ happen with all Beylaunchers? If you can see, the string is unraveling. Note: I got this less than a week ago and haven't used it much.

It is very possible. What colour is your Beylauncher though ? Neon green ?
No, it is yellow.

Occasionally, the string will begin to unravel/fray a bit near the handle, yes. It happens more often with Beylauncher L/Rs, but still. It is usually not a big deal for a very long time.

(Feb. 02, 2013  1:46 AM)Tri Wrote: If the small spikes that hang down on BD145 became to where they they were flat, therefore reducing the scraping, would it still be legal for tournament play? This isn't the case for me, but I am pretty curious to know as it might affect performance.

This is absolutely illegal.

(Feb. 02, 2013  2:49 AM)thebeymaster45 Wrote:

First of all, do you have other beylaunchers or is this your only one?

This has nothing to do with his question or any possible answer.
I believe thebeymaster45 was trying to see if his other Beylaunchers have an unraveling string.
How is W145 so good? I've seen it multiple times on competitive combos, and I've heard some people call it "the steroids for beyblades." Can someone explain? d
(Feb. 02, 2013  4:41 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: How is W145 so good? I've seen it multiple times on competitive combos, and I've heard some people call it "the steroids for beyblades." Can someone explain? d

It seems to all be due to the wings it has, and it is one of the only Tracks using the downward force gimmick that is actually considerable.
my duo always makes this sound like its loose is there any way to stop it from making that sound ???
(Feb. 02, 2013  7:44 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: my duo always makes this sound like its loose is there any way to stop it from making that sound ???

That is normal for Duo, it even happens for Death because of the 2 Metal Wheels. So there is pretty much nothing wrong.
ok thanks and Is MF-H better then MF-M in the combo duo_230d