Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 23, 2011  4:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:57 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Excuse me if I've missed this somewhere along the releases, but what is this bey?
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109149...69960.html
Is it a whole new bey or something? I know it has Flame and WD on it, but what the blasted carp is the track? H145?

I don't know the answer, but I think the tip is PD, and not WD... See that 'pointed' part in the center? I am 99% sure that its PD.

the owner looks like a girl....

a new beyblade that Kai-v never found out yet?
otenki2010 writes what Beyblade Motti owns ... It is just Flame Cancer WD145WD.

Are you guys serious. I check that site everyday and I often find information before he does.
Well, I was just looking around on ameblo.jp and I went and looked into some other album and found that. I hadn't seen it yet, (or the girl Cute) so I figured I'd ask here. I don't think it's an entirely new bey, but I'm pretty sure it's something like Flame Bull H145PD/WD

EDIT: Sorry Kai-V I just haven't seen anything about it Confused I was sure you knew about it though.
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: otenki2010 writes what Beyblade Motti owns ... It is just Flame Cancer WD145WD.

Are you guys serious. I check that site everyday and I often find information before he does.

Well, thanks! But, doesn't that WD look sharper than usual? Confused
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: otenki2010 writes what Beyblade Motti owns ... It is just Flame Cancer WD145WD.

Well, thanks! But, doesn't that WD look sharper than usual? Confused

No.

If you're looking at the Beyblade in the left, it's WD is perfectly fine, maybe your's is just worn off.
I read in th!nk's guide that Byxis, Giraffe and Horuseus are the best CW's for Vulcan. If I have to choose one, which should i choose?
I have not even been able to watch any of the last eight episodes (if not more), yet I make myself keep up with what the characters are, what happens, and what sort of Beyblades they use. If you just bothered to look in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, you might learn some things ...
I try and keep myself to the game itself, not really the manga/anime Lips_sealed
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:16 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I read in th!nk's guide that Byxis, Giraffe and Horuseus are the best CW's for Vulcan. If I have to choose one, which should i choose?

I prefer byxis. But really, it's basically identical, though I don't like giraffe as much.
how do I make a good beyblade video with a PTW and no tripod
That's just a stupid arse question.
1. Get books
2. Stack said books
3. Place camera and tilt downwards onto stadium
4. ???
5. PROFIT!
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: That's just a stupid arse question.
1. Get books
2. Stack said books
3. Place camera and tilt downwards onto stadium
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Thanx
@stormldrago1221: You should really stop asking stupid questions, and stop asking them 10 times.

Is the Metal Masters anime already airing in the US/Canada? Because here in France it's airing in French already... Jeez their intro sounds dumb...
No it has yet to debut here in the US/Canada area. At least I haven't heard of the airing yet...

Any yes, it sounds horrible, they just overode Masters over Fusion.
Ugh.
When I first heard it I wanted to scream.
Does anybody know how to unlock the final beyblade in the PSP Game, Metal Fight Beyblade Portable ? I've unlocked all of the others, it's just that one that eludes me.
Sorry if this has been asked before. My first thought when I looked at the official picture of EDS was "tall". Can someone who owns EDS answer my question: Is it taller than, shorter than, or the same height compared to HF/S?
I don't personally own it, but I'm sure it isn't as tall as HF/S. Maybe more of a WD height Tongue_out
Have there been any sitings of the Metal Master beys (Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno/Striker, etc...) in Canada yet? Specifically in the Vancouver area Smile
(Jun. 23, 2011  10:17 PM)Bladinator Wrote: Have there been any sitings of the Metal Master beys (Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno/Striker, etc...) in Canada yet? Specifically in the Vancouver area Smile

None at all.
what is the best shooting technique for a defense type bey?
Center seeking is the best, hold steady and pull.
Thanx. Also what is the best shooting technique for a bey looking for maximum contact (spin equalizer bey)
Hi....! There is no hasbro bey in my country, beys that on sale here are TT and fake.. I always buy TT but hasbro seem promising and cheaper, so I wonder, is there any different? if hasbro is just as good, I'll order some online to complete my collectionSmile
(Jun. 24, 2011  3:24 AM)kopo007 Wrote: Hi....! There is no hasbro bey in my country, beys that on sale here are TT and fake.. I always buy TT but hasbro seem promising and cheaper, so I wonder, is there any different? if hasbro is just as good, I'll order some online to complete my collectionSmile

TT get beys first and they include longer winders. I would buy TT if i could. Some times hasbro changes molds like galaxy and ray. So far only certain parts are better made by hasbro such as dark. Otherwise i would go for takara. If you do decide to buy hasbro dont buy the legends because they are very weak and outclasses.
Sometimes takara includes special launchers like ldrago beylauncher L storm pegasis beylauncher and gravity with beylauncher LR