Ask a question, get an answer! #2

darkblader12: Balance stadiums aren't really come upon often, they are usually used as a last resort. They technically aren't prohibited from testing, however, most members don't accept those tests as "valid" because TT attack stadiums are the most popular.
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:56 AM)Boxhead Wrote: What are the exact measurements of a single piece of a stadium fence

From the GP DX they are 29cm long and 20cm tall.
Speaking of stadiums, I have an old old REALLY old cyber dragoon stadium i gotta replace and i have been looking around and i have seen that the attack stadium (bb-10 stadium or something like that) is like, the best.

however here are my questions:

1: Where is a good place to get said attack stadium?
2: What is its best substitute?
3: i see so many Stadiums on e-bay that are blue and cheap, some bundled with beys from Korea i believe, and they "LOOK" decent, however i would like to know what is the difference between these and the real attack stadium.

this is the ebay link to one of these blue stadiums: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...415599524b

and here is one of these bundles: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Galaxy-Pega...f08e8d468)
Commie, from the last page: Nyeh, any rf without the plastic bar across the middle comes loose after a few uses. Both have moods with and without the bar, so it happens to both.
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:35 AM)Sejimaru Wrote: Speaking of stadiums, I have an old old REALLY old cyber dragoon stadium i gotta replace and i have been looking around and i have seen that the attack stadium (bb-10 stadium or something like that) is like, the best.

however here are my questions:

1: Where is a good place to get said attack stadium?
2: What is its best substitute?
3: i see so many Stadiums on e-bay that are blue and cheap, some bundled with beys from Korea i believe, and they "LOOK" decent, however i would like to know what is the difference between these and the real attack stadium.

this is the ebay link to one of these blue stadiums: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...415599524b

and here is one of these bundles: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Galaxy-Pega...f08e8d468)

1. You can get it from dimsum2u from here, he sells the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set for £35-40 (includes shipping) (price depends on where you live) or you can buy the Big Bang DX Set from plamoya.com for $40 (plus shipping).
2. None really.
3. They are fake.

Both the blue stadium and the bundles are fake, though the Bey with the bundle is original.
(Jun. 22, 2011  4:24 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It does sometimes. I can believe this, seeing Hell is awkwardly shaped, and that putting an un-identical matched CW on it might balance it out. I say you take a video of it.
Ok I will,
and if you look at hell its shaped 3 ways right.
now i took leone and made that the big ridges where placed where Hell dog heads slimmed down. you twist it 180 you will see what i mean. if you twist it the other way around you will have a slimmed dog head and the small ridges. causing a bad balance i think. but i am going to make a video this week to show you what I mean.
I picked up a Hasbro Burn Fireblaze from argos today and I didn't look closely t it when I did so.
The packaging appears legit in every way so if it is a fake (which I doubt), it's of the highest order. What isn't right though is the beyblade itself. The burn wheel has no lettering or markings on it, it is perfectly smooth. Also, the part of the spin track that attaches to the performance tip is missing on one side. It is not broken in any way though, this appears to be a bad mold.

Has anyone heard of this happening before and are the parts (besides the track) tournament legal? If so, is this burn wheel likely to be better than the regular one due to the lack of indentation?

EDIT: I can post pics if need be.
Hasbro Burn molds don't have the writing on the side of it. Also, you probably just got a bad mold, and the track would be illegal because it would not perform the correct way.
Thanks, I had assumed that my Hasbro Burn was meant to look like that shown on the box (identical to the Takara one). It seems stupid that you can't play with parts that are straight out of the box. I can see whyin this case but I don't like the idea one bit, though it hardly matters as the track is unusable anyway.
Phone hasbro, see if they'll replace it.They're customer service is usually lame, but yeah.
Not that 135 or MS for that matter are useful in any way. I wouldn't bother, but if you just want it for collection then go ahead and call.
I was just gonna take it back to the shop, possibly after scraping the paint off my fake coro coro burn wheel and swapping them (in recompense).

EDIT: While 135 sucks and I already have a transparent pearlised red version (so much better looking), that isn't really relevant. The point is, I bought a whole beyblade, expecting to be able to use it as is, and it's got parts that don't work. I'm not happy with that!
question- can i ask about things like beyblade customization? if yes please answer. if no delete the post...

if i have coloured a beyblade in sharpy pen, would adding clear nail varnish stop the colour from going on to the other beys it's fighting against? or would this not do anything?
I dunno, might do. It'd still chip though. Make sure it's glossy and not too thick, though, or it'll be illegal.
I would suggest a thin layer of spray fixative instead but I have no experience with beyblade modification myself so I'm not certain it would work.
I heard that meteo Ldrago assault version spins faster than the regular beyblades, what about when its pared with XF? to crazy to handle?
All beyblades spin as fast as the launcher and person can make it. No faster.

Also, Assault's Poor Aerodynamics (Block-like) would slow it down, and it suffers stupid recoil, so it won't work on XF.
Does the metal powder inside of the 105, RF, 85, and XF parts included in the BBP DX set affect performance?
Also, are there any confirmed instances of the black bb-107 stadium melting?
Funny you say this, the stadiums are made of plastic so in extreme temperatures they tend to melt. On my B-day, both of my friend's TT attack stadiums warped because they were left in the car. (friends being BD671 and Kaiouya)
Any metal powder will affect performance slightly. The question is, is it a noticeable amount?
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:04 PM)/Neos/ Wrote: Does the metal powder inside of the 105, RF, 85, and XF parts included in the BBP DX set affect performance?
Also, are there any confirmed instances of the black bb-107 stadium melting?

There is no iron powder in any Track or Bottom. There is metal powder in the new 4D Clear Wheels, nothing else.
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:08 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Funny you say this, the stadiums are made of plastic so in extreme temperatures they tend to melt. On my B-day, both of my friend's TT attack stadiums warped because they were left in the car. (friends being BD671 and Kaiouya)

And, black ones heat up more easily, so they'll melt easier.
Kai-V~

Oh, I thought there was iron powder in them. Callum6939 stated that in his unboxing part 2 located here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPC-Rs-To...ideo_title
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:49 PM)/Neos/ Wrote: Kai-V~

Oh, I thought there was iron powder in them. Callum6939 stated that in his unboxing part 2 located here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPC-Rs-To...ideo_title

He was misinformed. If the parts seem shiny, it is probably not that iron powder anyway.