Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 25, 2011  4:36 PM)Tsunayoshii Wrote: Which is more sucessful in attack types or if theres a difference RF or R2F?

RF fast moving, high grip, and low stamina...

R2F Faster Moving, more friction, and less stamina...

It depends what your after...
Yes there is,

RF=More stamina, Easier to control both ways

R2F=Less stamina, hard to contol but easier to control on left spin [from my exprience]
Well in my opinion RF my R2F has no stamina atleast my RF does
why are all my beys jumping out of pockets
Because pockets are a poor design feature which tends not to work properly in practice.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:52 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: Does the Bakushin wheel have any usage?

Not that I know of. It has not been tested very much.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:52 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: Does the Bakushin wheel have any usage?

I heard somewhere it was okay for stamina.
Which is more useful in attack customizations: GB145 or CH120? CH120 can change height but GB145 is wider so it's better against 85/90/100 customs. So, which is generally better in attack?
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:36 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: Which is more useful in attack customizations: GB145 or CH120? CH120 can change height but GB145 is wider so it's better against 85/90/100 customs. So, which is generally better in attack?

Use CH120. It's more versatile.
This Proboly Is a Stupid question and don't know much about 4D Beys I did search and look for the answer but could not find it What is a PC frame I'm going to get beat lynx soon so Does a PC frame must be on a specic fusion wheel really my qestion is does only lynx fit on Beat
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:19 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: This Proboly Is a Stupid question and don't know much about 4D Beys I did search and look for the answer but could not find it What is a PC frame I'm going to get beat lynx soon so Does a PC frame must be on a specic fusion wheel really my qestion is does only lynx fit on Beat

Beat's PC frame only fits Beat.
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:31 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:19 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: This Proboly Is a Stupid question and don't know much about 4D Beys I did search and look for the answer but could not find it What is a PC frame I'm going to get beat lynx soon so Does a PC frame must be on a specic fusion wheel really my qestion is does only lynx fit on Beat

Beat's PC frame only fits Beat.

it also fits scythe but thats illegal...
Because it's not supposed to happen, obviously. They're not supposed to fit, they just do.
Also because "Beat" can only be defined as its PC Frame and its Core. There is no distinction in the names for if you would use another 4D Wheel's PC Frame, so it is not meant to be done.
what is a better choice for defense beys bd145,230, or gb145
Build Me a Combo topic.
It's there for a reason.
Kai-V said that she already made a post about BB121 and deleted mine.
But I typed BB-121 in the search function and it only pops up my deleted post.(She have no reason to type chinese in it, isn't it?)
Why? Is she lied?Or there is some problem with the search function?
Ok, Dumb Question, where would a guy in the us, escondido california to be exact, to find those FAKE SUPER HIGH POINT 4 packs of beys set with launchers Ect... I know its stupid to buy fakes but, i just want to see them for my self.
mld
Click the search results as posts, not threads.
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:31 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Kai-V said that she already made a post about BB121 and deleted mine.
But I typed BB-121 in the search function and it only pops up my deleted post.
Why? Is she lied?Or there is some problem with the search function?

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

I never lie. I have not lied for over ten years.

You obviously just do not know how to use anything right and you cannot make good posts. You are really becoming annoying.
How can I get extra gears for my Dragoon G's Engine Gear? Its missing some. Where can I get some? Or do I have to get a new one?
Do the WBO tournaments have age limits like the WBBA does?..
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:35 PM)LifeOfTheParty Wrote: Do the WBO tournaments have age limits like the WBBA does?..

No, they Do not.