Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 31, 2011  8:02 PM)Poseidon Wrote: why is D125 used over CH120 in the combo gravity perseus D125MF ?

porque si estas mal de la cabeza o algo asi? XDXDXDXDXDXD: E: E: E: E: E: E: E: E: 3:: O XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
busco miembros para un equipo necesito 3 miembros el primero sera nombrado sub capitan el siguiente lider de suplentes y el siguiente suplente solo ay 2 miembros yo y
un amigo apurense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! es que la junta es siempre menos ahora y hoy XD
.(es necesario un bey un trompo) y si quieren un apodo deberan llevar sus beys para eso decirme el nombre del bey o su nombre y abra una inspeccion deben decirme el nombre del bey y de que tipo es el bey no aceptamos denuncias o que alguien abandona para participar contra mi no deven apostar BEYS si lo acen quedan dominados a luchar contra mis 3 beys al mismo tiempo: | : | : | : | XD XD XD XD adios
English must be spoken in the English section of the forums.
Yes, just not the Custom Grip. That only fits Light Launchers, Light Launcher 2s, and Light Launcher LRs.
(Jul. 24, 2012  7:42 PM)Luck Wrote: UGottaCetus: I don't think they count in the 'your collection' thread. as for the second question, they are still 'beys' and the name is 'beywiki' not 'beybladewiki' so there's a possibility. but I don't believe that you should be able to request combos for them in beyblade forum sections, as they are still 'beywheelz' and not 'beyblades'.

No, Beywiki will never focus on them.
Is there any specific lot of BGrin that is better than the other lots? I have A1.
Well, there were certain speculations about the B: D molds; where people first believed that the A2 mold was sufficiently better.
But well, those speculations were crushed as soon as people (and believe me, there were to many of these) reported of exceptions.
But yeah, if I am not wrong, then people consider SonoKong's B: D to be better than TT's as of now.
for what type of beyblades can evil , poison , cyclone fusion wheels can be used
That goes in Build Me a Combo! 2, but none of those are useful at all...
DefStamina88
but why they are not usefull???
DefStamina88
(Jul. 25, 2012  3:57 PM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: DefStamina88
DefStamina88

Evil is outclassed by several things (Duo, Death, Basalt, Earth, etc.), Poison is even worse for defense, and Cyclone is outclassed by Flash, Blitz, VariAres, Beat, Spiral, Gravity, and so on...
so if i want to exchange them , what all fusion wheels shall i get???
(Jul. 25, 2012  4:03 PM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: so if i want to exchange them , what all fusion wheels shall i get???

That goes in Purchase Consultation. I'm pretty sure nobody on here would be willing to trade Flash for Cyclone...
Poison simply has no use. It's just not very good.
Cyclone has a rotational symetry of 5, a prime number order that no other part shares. This means it does not work well with any existing parts.
Evil is decent, it's just so many other parts are better.
so which fusion wheels are best from the metal masters series cuz here in india only till metal masters is available
(Jul. 25, 2012  4:23 PM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: so which fusion wheels are best from the metal masters series cuz here in india only till metal masters is available

Basalt ("Twisted") and Hell ("Hades") will probably dominate everything in all series by Hasbro, so get them if they are available to you.
any other cuz i already have them and i need more
Well, now your question would go in Purchase Consultation, as you are asking for beys to buy. Smile
Go to that thread, list the beys that you already have (in that thread), list out your preferences, and you'd get an answer.
which fusion wheel be best for stamina till the metal masters series?? exept hades and twisted
(Jul. 25, 2012  5:57 PM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: which fusion wheel be best for stamina till the metal masters series?? exept hades and twisted

You already have the best two Metal Wheels. If you really want to spend your money, buy whatever else you want randomly.
This may be a relatively stupid question, but custom beyblades are allowed as long as they stay with in the tournament standards,correct?
(Jul. 25, 2012  9:42 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: This may be a relatively stupid question, but custom beyblades are allowed as long as they stay with in the tournament standards,correct?

Yes, that is correct.
(Jul. 25, 2012  9:42 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: This may be a relatively stupid question, but custom beyblades are allowed as long as they stay with in the tournament standards,correct?

As long as it is a custom of legitimate, existing parts, yes.

If you molded or built your own things, they are not allowed...
who is a truted seller on ebay who sells free shipping hms beyblades { please reply }
(Jul. 25, 2012  10:19 PM)bimboyted Wrote: who is a truted seller on ebay who sells free shipping hms beyblades { please reply }

This question goes in Purchase Consultation, but it's really something you should be able to figure out for yourself.