Ask a question, get an answer! #2

That's a good seller from what I've heard.

That is a fake stadium, btw.
Is the combo Twisted Bull 145WD illegal?
(Jul. 20, 2012  12:36 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Is the combo Twisted Bull 145WD illegal?

Not exactly.
(Jul. 20, 2012  12:52 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  12:36 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Is the combo Twisted Bull 145WD illegal?

Not exactly.

Don't tell him that, it makes it sound like it's partially illegal or something (which it's absolutely not, as long as none of the parts are modified or anything).
hey can some one help me find a website or something to find a kinda cheap stadium I don't want 2 be going over 35.99 dollars CAD cause atm I only have Hasbro stadiums that aren't that good I don't care what stadium it is as long as it aint Hasbro , thanks
Is this legal...

Holding a Right String Launcher fully out and then letting the string so back (thus causing the Bey to spin left) ?
(Jul. 20, 2012  3:24 AM)Mu Wrote: Is this legal...

Holding a Right String Launcher fully out and then letting the string so back (thus causing the Bey to spin left) ?

Yes it's illegal, and it wouldn't work anyways considering the prongs would hold the bey in place.

Actually, this does work sometimes. The Right Spin Bey spins to the left instead and spins weakly...
Nope.
The RPM on it would be horrendous. It would get destroyed by even Stamina. Plus, you can't make right to left, unless it's intended to like Gravity or Vari.
Mu, if you tried half of the things you posted, I think you would have maximum ten posts because you would avoid actually saying anything ...

Why would you even ask if it is legal when you would just be completely insane to do it at a tournament. If you want to lose, shoot right into your knee, outside of the stadium ...
So can I become an advanced member ?
I truly deserve to be one.

I just wish someone would give me a chance. Someone who could make a test for me.
Funny how you speak so highly of yourself when all you have posted is lies.
Yes, I realize that is a serious accusation- but goddamn, you make it so obvious.
There are at least ten people I can think of that deserve it more than either you or I.
Are you kidding me.

So, I'm getting a new stadium because my old one is getting cracked on the sides of the walls. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening in my new stadium, like some sort of way to reinforce the bottom or something? I would double-stack my stadiums but I'm giving my old one to a friend since it's still technically legal for play and he only has Hasbro stuff.
I belive th!nk recently suggested in the Plastics Q&A thread that one could apply electric tape (or some other durable form of tape) to the stadium's underside to strengthen it.

EDIT: Here it is Wink
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: By the way, if you guys do buy these, I would suggest reinforcing them before you use them as the plastic is quite thin and they aren't easy to replace. Electrical Tape on the underside of the corners at the very least, if you can use some kind of filler (I'm going to use some expanding foam to reinforce mine). It'd also be cool if you guys chip in with testing or thoughts once you have that stadium and some good beys to use in it, but no pressure. Best stadium ever made though.

Hey everyone! I've got a bunch of questions that have been running through my head lately, so I figured I'd finally put them up here. Thanks in advance! Grin
1. How much does the Killerken Chrome Wheel weigh?
2. How much recoil does it have? (non-synchromed)
3. I'm planning on buying a Dark Bull T-T Booster. Which mold of H145 does it have?
4. How quickly does Metal Flat wear?
5. Is Ray Gil's Ray unbalanced?
6. I've had my RDF for 3-4 weeks, IIRC. It has some slight aggression. Is that normal?
7. Is the Metal Masters Nightmare Rex have an opaque Track/Tip, or translucent ones?
(Jul. 20, 2012  4:57 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Hey everyone! I've got a bunch of questions that have been running through my head lately, so I figured I'd finally put them up here. Thanks in advance! Grin
1. How much does the Killerken Chrome Wheel weigh?
2. How much recoil does it have? (non-synchromed)
3. I'm planning on buying a Dark Bull T-T Booster. Which mold of H145 does it have?
4. How quickly does Metal Flat wear?
5. Is Ray Gil's Ray unbalanced?
6. I've had my RDF for 3-4 weeks, IIRC. It has some slight aggression. Is that normal?
7. Is the Metal Masters Nightmare Rex have an opaque Track/Tip, or translucent ones?

1. Weights are always posted in the topic for the release. Just search for "grams" in the BBG-13 thread.

2. It has not really been tested.

3. Hm, it could have the first mold. I cannot remember if the second mold started being replaced in the Booster, that soon ...

4. I cannot answer this.

5. Why would it be ?

6. As far as I know, it is quite normal, even if it were new.

7. It looks translucid, in the best circumstances ...
I have a question. Seriously, I don't know the answer as it has not been answered evidently in any of the threads I have seen. It may be obvious to some people, but I couldn't seem to find the answer Pinching_eyes_2

Is synchrome only for identical chrome wheels?
(Jul. 20, 2012  12:07 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I have a question. Seriously, I don't know the answer as it has not been answered evidently in any of the threads I have seen. It may be obvious to some people, but I couldn't seem to find the answer Pinching_eyes_2

Is synchrome only for identical chrome wheels?

No ... It is for any two chrome wheels. I believe having 2 of the same one makes it balanced, or something. (?)
(Jul. 20, 2012  12:13 PM)Cannon Wrote: No ... It is for any two chrome wheels. I believe having 2 of the same one makes it balanced, or something.

So any two chrome wheels can fit together? Okay!

I thought there would be some limitations ...
(Jul. 20, 2012  5:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  4:57 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Is Ray Gil's Ray unbalanced?
Why would it be?

To the best of my knowledge, only TT/Sonokong Starter Unicorno Ray wheels are imbalanced since I have only seen the issue present itself on mold 1. It is not known, however, whether this was a one off mold defect or not. If it was, it could potentially occur with any Ray wheel but is also highly unlikely.

All Hasbro Rays appear to have slightly uneven holes on the underside but this does not notably affect performance. If you really want to be sure though, buy a non-unicorno TT one.
what is better for anti attack diablo or saramanda saramanada
Diablo, hands down.
Would adding too much weight to a bey be a problem? I tried putting a Gasher ring and Metal Face on a Twisted combo of mine, but it didn't work well. But when I made it with a medium-light ring and normal face, it did well. For some reason, my Metal Face doesn't really add much advantage to my defensive combos, especially my Twisted wheel.