Ask a question, get an answer! #2

can someone tell me what beyblades come with a string launcher I know L drago comes withone so dont mention l drago
Storm pegasis, galaxy pegasis dx set, big bang pegasis dx set, hybrid wheel match set (x2 storm pegasis and dark wolf), reshuffle sets there might be more? Or you could buy it separate. Hasbro or Takara Tomy sells it separately.
You might want Gravity Perseus since it comes with a Beylauncher L/R as far as I know.

(does this belong in purchase consultation?)
(Jul. 14, 2012  12:58 AM)Ingulit Wrote: You might want Gravity Perseus since it comes with a Beylauncher L/R as far as I know.

(does this belong in purchase consultation?)

Sorry (man I can't believe I missed that one. Someone was sleeping (me)) I would agree with Ingulit and get gravity perseus
Is this Duo Uranus fake?
[Image: 05eddcbd.jpg]
Death BRO: It looks like it could be. Do you have a pic of the box? If it was rapidity its fake
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:08 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Death BRO: It looks like it could be. Do you have a pic of the box? If it was rapidity its fake

I do not, I was sold loose

@ Death Bro: Same with what Mousy said. Sorry if I'm wrong, but if it's really shiny, or over/under how much the adverage Duo Uranus weighs (Around 51 grams), then it may be fake. Did it come with an extra tip/track or fully metal tip?
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:14 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: @ Death Bro: Same with what Mousy said. Sorry if I'm wrong, but if it's really shiny, or over/under how much the adverage Duo Uranus weighs (Around 51 grams), then it may be fake. Did it come with an extra tip/track or fully metal tip?
Nope, came with the bey, tool, and stickers
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:16 AM)Death Bro Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:14 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: @ Death Bro: Same with what Mousy said. Sorry if I'm wrong, but if it's really shiny, or over/under how much the adverage Duo Uranus weighs (Around 51 grams), then it may be fake. Did it come with an extra tip/track or fully metal tip?

Where the stickers horrible quality? Was the back of the sticker paper yellow?
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:19 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:16 AM)Death Bro Wrote:

Yes, ohno it's fake isn't it

(Jul. 14, 2012  3:20 AM)Death Bro Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:19 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:16 AM)Death Bro Wrote: Nope, came with the bey, tool, and stickers

Oh carp... Probably.. Did you buy it off EBay?
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:22 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:20 AM)Death Bro Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:19 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Where the stickers horrible quality? Was the back of the sticker paper yellow?

Yes, oh derp

(Jul. 14, 2012  3:23 AM)Death Bro Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:22 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:20 AM)Death Bro Wrote: Yes, ohno it's fake isn't it

Yes, oh derp

Uh oh... It probably is fake... Sorry Bro Unhappy
(Excuse me if I'm wrong.)
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:26 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:23 AM)Death Bro Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:22 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Oh carp... Probably.. Did you buy it off EBay?

Yes, oh derp

Thanks fir telling me

(Jul. 14, 2012  3:27 AM)Death Bro Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:26 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:23 AM)Death Bro Wrote: Yes, oh derp

Thanks fir telling me

No problem. Tongue_out
Death Bro if you still have the sticker sheet, on official beys it has ©Takara Tomy written in the corner.
Im pretty sure its fake. Who did you buy from on eBay?
(Jul. 14, 2012  4:32 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im pretty sure its fake. Who did you buy from on eBay?

I bought it from mookebo

(Jul. 14, 2012  4:34 AM)Death Bro Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  4:32 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im pretty sure its fake. Who did you buy from on eBay?

I bought it from mookebo

Sorry but.. It's fake Crying In all of the sellers listings it says:

Quote: (not official beys)

Death Bro: The next time you have a question on a Beyblade's legitimacy, you should head on over to "theflightyellz's guide to searching and fakes" and ask it there instead of here. Wink
my string launcher that comes with ultimate dx set broke Unhappy does anyone know how to fix it?
Just check out AkirasDaddy's video on how to fix it:

Here it is
Question regarding Zero G beyblades.

In terms of WBO tornys is it LEGAL to use 2 chrome wheels or 2 crystal wheels?

Or does it have to be 1 of each?