Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What launcher gives the most consistant launch speeds? I'm trying to do some part testing for stamina, and I am looking for a launcher that removes the variable of how hard I launch either combo as much as possible.

And before someone says Duotron...
Duotrons are notoriously terrible, even for consistency, haha.

Personally, for consistency I generally like a well-functioning LL2 with a launcher grip but that's not a common thing. I can't think what else would do well, and if you're testing something it's generally best to stick with the 'real deal' to emulate the conditions they are used in as best as possible, and just try to focus on using the same power for each launch.

I forget how accurate the rip gauge launchers are, but you could look into something like that, or, if you wanted to get really scientific and crazy about it, do something involving a motor and have it cut at a particular RPM, so you have the same thing each time. (And then rig it up to produce some ridiculous RPM and record the resulting battles for youtube).

Generally though, just use a regular beylauncher and get a feel for it and try to stick to that Smile
That's kind of what I was expecting. A rig like that would be awesome, though, haha!

Although this gives me an idea for a blog post... Hmm.

I have another question: I know B is the favored tip for stamina tests and I know why (it wears evenly, thus removing the factor of tip condition to a degree), but unfortunately I don't actually have a regular B and I'm having trouble finding one for whatever reason. Is WB a suitable substitute, seeing as I have a lot of those?
I'm considering switching from hasbro to takara. I want to know what 4D bey to get. I don't care if you post the answer or pm me it
(Jul. 04, 2012  7:02 PM)youngkennyblade Wrote: I'm considering switching from hasbro to takara. I want to know what 4D bey to get. I don't care if you post the answer or pm me it

That belongs in Purchase Consultation.

Ingulit: I probably wouldn't say so, seeing as the movement patterns of B and WB are much different. Also, by stamina testing, do you mean solo spin times or testing against stamina types? If it's the latter, then using stamina-oriented tips like D and WD would be fine.
Actually th!nk, I wouldn't recommend the Rip Gauge for consistency. The TAKARA-TOMY one (can't remember the proper name atm) is infinitely more consistent and powerful. Kei did some comparative tests between it and the Beylauncher once, and it wasn't quite as good, but it was close. I'd recommend it for consistency over the Rip Gauge anyday though. Plus I own the Rip Gauge, and a standard Hasbro LL is better in my opinion LOL
Is anything known about the quality of the beywheelz launchers yet? It's the one part of the series that interests me.
How do I do those cool spoiler thingys?
DRACO
I haven't seen anything around yet, keep an eye out for people who buy them, and ask them. (Off to purchase consultation to stalk! LOL)

pocket
Give the search function a try, you can find plenty answers through it.
Where can I upload images, so that I can attach them to my posts?

Ps. I'm not trying to get people to promote websites, please don't yell at me
A lot of us use Tinypic.com or Photobucket.com, but there are other good photo-hosting sites as well.

Not too sure if this belonged here or not, seeing as this topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby only...
Can someone explain how to do a block round robin for beyblades for a beyblade tournament I'm hosting.
how do you get those face things?????????
(Jul. 04, 2012  9:30 PM)Néar Wrote: Can someone explain how to do a block round robin for beyblades for a beyblade tournament I'm hosting.

Here is a good explanation along with a good place to get brackets. Challonge is a good site that can run a round robin tourney
(Jul. 04, 2012  9:50 PM)raystriker40 Wrote: how do you get those face things?????????

Use the help section at the top-right corner of the screen. For the future, this thread is fo Beyblade-related questions only.
I don't know if this question belongs here but,
Okay. I can't... gosh darn find... The SUPER SILLY PURCHASE CONSTELLATION THREAD!!!!
Seriously, I can't find this stupid thread.
Where can I find it?
Or even better yet, can I have a link?
(Jul. 05, 2012  1:08 AM)Death Bro Wrote: Okay. I can't... gosh darn find... The SUPER SILLY PURCHASE CONSTELLATION THREAD!!!!
Where can I find it?

Purchase Consultation
(Jul. 05, 2012  1:08 AM)Death Bro Wrote: Okay. I can't... gosh darn find... The SUPER SILLY PURCHASE CONSTELLATION THREAD!!!!
Where can I find it?

Link:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

Here's a reminder, it's under the Bey Marketplace forum.
Edit: Ninja'd by Dark-Mousy.
...Are you being serious?

If you were to use the search function and search 'purchase consultation', you would come acros it in a matter or seconds. If that's too tough for you, it's on the page of new posts right now. Look for it.
Which is better
Flame or thermal
Pls I want an expert advice
Neither are good at all. What kind of type are you trying to make, stamina, defense, or attack?
I looked everywhere for this. I searched for it I swear.

My question is what does referring someone to the forum do? I just referred my friend.
(Jul. 05, 2012  2:44 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Which is better
Flame or thermal
Pls I want an expert advice

This question belongs in build me a combo #2