Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 03, 2012  10:22 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: I have a question. Are there any Pre-HWS combos that are still competitive? Even against HWS beys?

I believe Pegasis 145RF (Attack). Virgo DF145WD (Stamina). Libra BD145RS (Defense).
Again, i think i'm wrong. Ahah. Tongue_out
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:24 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:22 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: I have a question. Are there any Pre-HWS combos that are still competitive? Even against HWS beys?

I believe Pegasis 145RF (Attack). Virgo DF145WD (Stamina). Libra BD145RS (Defense).

Oh my god, its iTris2! I love you on YouTube! Aha sorry for OT.

Thanks for the reply, is the Bull wheel any good?

(Jul. 03, 2012  10:30 PM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:24 PM)Tris Wrote:

Oh, haha. Hi there!
No problem. And the Bull wheel is pretty okay. As an Attack type, of course.
But again, Metal System beys are outclassed. Waay outclassed by 4D...

(Jul. 03, 2012  10:32 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:30 PM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:24 PM)Tris Wrote: I believe Pegasis 145RF (Attack). Virgo DF145WD (Stamina). Libra BD145RS (Defense).
Again, i think i'm wrong. Ahah. :P

Oh, haha. Hi there!

Speaking of 4D, would you say Diablo Nemesis X:D or non-4D Basalt Horogium is better?

(Jul. 03, 2012  10:33 PM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:32 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:30 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: Oh my god, its iTris2! I love you on YouTube! Aha sorry for OT.

Oh, haha. Hi there!

Speaking of 4D, would you say Diablo Nemesis XGrin or non-4D Basalt Horogium is better?

I'd say Basalt Horogium, because of Diablo's recoil. Plus, Basalt Comes with more useful parts such as Basalt (Duh), 145 & WD (for Stamina). But they're both really good for defense.
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:35 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:33 PM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:32 PM)Tris Wrote: Oh, haha. Hi there!

Speaking of 4D, would you say Diablo Nemesis XGrin or non-4D Basalt Horogium is better?

I'd say Basalt Horogium, because of Diablo's recoil. Plus, Basalt Comes with more useful parts such as Basalt (Duh), 145 & WD (for Stamina). But they're both really good for defense.

Thanks for the help! Go Shoot!

(Jul. 03, 2012  6:11 PM)InfiniteHydra16 Wrote: Hey I im not sure if this goes here but i really want to know........
does Divine Chimera have a special move.
kids at my school when we battle they go like ''horn throw destruction ARIES!'' or ''Star blast attack!'' and they launch it very high.
But ive got nothing for chimera Uncertain

Ask in the actual Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions topic, and I will answer you.
Ok back.. I probably use this thread the most.
My question is: Does the Hasbro Rev Up Launcher fit in the Takara Tomy BB-15 Launcher Grip if you take off the top and just have the handle?
(Jul. 04, 2012  3:10 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: My question is: Does the Hasbro Rev Up Launcher fit in the Takara Tomy BB-15 Launcher Grip if you take off the top and just have the handle?

Yes it does.
(Jul. 04, 2012  3:13 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2012  3:10 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: My question is: Does the Hasbro Rev Up Launcher fit in the Takara Tomy BB-15 Launcher Grip if you take off the top and just have the handle?

Yes it does.

Okay, thanks. I just found the Hasbro Rev Up Launcher in Walmart and I freaked out because I thought it was sold out everywhere, and I found it for only 9.95$!

Another question. What's the deal with faces? I mean like, how do you get them, what should I know about them, and just uh.. yeah. I'm sorta new lol.

That would belong in Questions about the WBO thread. Also, there is a help section:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
(Jul. 04, 2012  3:16 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Another question. What's the deal with faces? I mean like, how do you get them, what should I know about them, and just uh.. yeah. I'm sorta new lol.

If you're talking about the faces under the avatars, this thread is strictly Q/A of Beyblades, the hobby. In any case, read the Help section, located at the top right corner, just below the banner.

OMG another question...

Does the Launcher Suspension fit on the Hasbro Rev Up Launcher?
(Jul. 04, 2012  3:37 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: OMG another question...

Does the Launcher Suspension fit on the Hasbro Rev Up Launcher?

No, it doesn't.

EDIT: Wait. I just remember, I could be wrong. Although I attached Launcher Rubbers on my Rev-Up, instead of Suspension. It could be due to the side orientation. So, I'm not sure.
Is Death useful for any combos for someone who has both Duo and Phantom? I bought Death Quetz mainly for RDF but I figured I could use Death for something,but I already have Duo and Phantom.
Duo directly outclasses Death, but you could still use it for a combo if you're using your duo for something else, for example, you could use MF-H Death ___ BD145RDF if you're using your Duo for MF-M Duo ___ 230MB.
You know, we have an article on Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF on Beywiki now :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...atl_125RDF
Okay,thanks you two,I was using my Duo on MF-H Duo E230CS....I'll find a use for Death in another combo,maybe BD145CS/RDF.
Whats a good Metal Master stanima combo
ps. I dont have sd/twistedorBasalt/dark/thunder/or storm aquario but i do have storm
(Jul. 04, 2012  6:16 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: Whats a good Metal Master stanima combo
ps. I dont have sd/twistedorBasalt/dark/thunder/or storm aquario but i do have storm

Please ask that question in this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me...n=lastpost
Happy blading!
I'll ask again as before my question just got ignored because apparently the question had already got asked "at the top of the page" even though it didn't (fully)

Anyway out of all metal beys including 4d and zero g. Which metal wheel and spin track have the most recoil? And would a mf I'm guessing reduce the recoil to self or in general?

The wheel Vari Ares was an answer to the other person who asked this and guessing its the best? but there was no mention of a spin track?

I was the one who said VariAres, aha. But Janstarblast said that the metal wheel with the highest recoil would be hard to say as it's recoil can be lessened by adding a Metal Face and using a rubber bottom like RF.

Eh, here's what he said :

(Jun. 09, 2012  2:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Not really. While VariAres might have had the highest recoil in the history of MFB, it also has the ability to handle that recoil.
Hence the net recoil it has is much lower than what we think it'd have.
If it actually didn't have the recoil handling capability, it would never have turned out to be a superb Attack wheel. Smile

Therefore, anything lighter than VariAres, with the same aggressive contact points, might be considered as the highest recoil wheel.
Its a debatable matter, hence naming a single part as the highest recoil wheel would be called off as a "bold statement", and the one who named the highest-recoil wheel(according to him) would be thrashed. Tongue_out
what cw is the best for duo for stamina and defence
My opinion:

Aquario, Cancer, Bull for stamina
Kerbecs, Bull for defense

Others will of course have other thoughts...
Hades and Cygnus should both be looked into, in addition to those, as I've heard very good things about both, as well as some nice spin times (particularly hades of late, and it looks like it should be good too), but I don't own them myself.

I personally use Cancer on it for both defense and stamina, because the minor defense increase from a slightly heavier clear wheel doesn't strike me as worth trading off the more noticeable stamina impact. I generally avoid Kerbecs unless an MW is three sided (or Basalt not on BD145), so basically I just use it on Diablo.