Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ha ha, I'm pretty sure you can't without destroying it. The suspension is enough of a grip in itself.
I must sound stupid but..

Is the SonoKong version of L-Drago Destroy better than the Hasbro L-Drago Destructer? I know Metal Fury sucks because there aren't 4D tips, but the F: S tip isn't that great either, so I was just curious.

I am thinking about buying the SonoKong version, that's why I am asking. Or should I just wait until the Metal Fury version? Thanks.

(Ps. I didn't know whether to put this in the purchase consultant thread or this one sorry if I put it in the wrong thread)
(Jul. 01, 2012  9:14 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: I must sound stupid but..

Is the SonoKong version of L-Drago Destroy better than the Hasbro L-Drago Destructer? I know Metal Fury sucks because there aren't 4D tips, but the F: S tip isn't that great either, so I was just curious.

I am thinking about buying the SonoKong version, that's why I am asking. Or should I just wait until the Metal Fury version? Thanks.

(Ps. I didn't know whether to put this in the purchase consultant thread or this one sorry if I put it in the wrong thread)

Purchase consultation would've been better. BUt go ahead and get the sonokong L Drago Destroy. The new L Drago Destroy from Hasbro is lighter then the original one
OK...I'm still pondering this over, Which would be the better tip for MF-Gravity Destroyer R145? MF,RF,R2F or LRF?
I've been thinking about a new inclarination of a old idea-and that idea requires a high recoil wheel-so whats the highest recoil metalwheel in mfb?
edit: regardless of weight, that is.
(Jul. 01, 2012  9:49 AM)ReploidZero Wrote: OK...I'm still pondering this over, Which would be the better tip for MF-Gravity Destroyer R145? MF,RF,R2F or LRF?

That would depend on the stadium and what spin direction you choose to use it in. If it's a Hasbro stadium, use MF. If it's a Takara-Tomy Attack Stadium, RF, R2F, or LRF would be perfectly suitable. R2F would increase speed of a Bey in right spin, LRF would increase the speed in left spin, and RF can be used if you have trouble controlling either of the other two or if you just want equal speed in both directions.

R2F and LRF are still faster than RF in whichever spin direction they're used in, so the choice between RF, R2F, and LRF would come down to your personal preference. Do take into account, though, that since most Beys are right spin, right spin Attackers are usually more effective than left.
(Jul. 01, 2012  9:52 AM)GalaxyHart Wrote: I've been thinking about a new inclarination of a old idea-and that idea requires a high recoil wheel-so whats the highest recoil metalwheel in mfb?
For HWS, based on my experience, I'd say Midnight due to it's lightness, large gaps, and poor attack (unless it's recoil does damage to the opponent's bey with a Metal Face/Rubber Flat combo and extreme luck). MF-Feather Midnight Scorpio H145Q is a fun combo with high recoil, but isn't useful competitively.
(Jul. 01, 2012  9:52 AM)GalaxyHart Wrote: I've been thinking about a new inclarination of a old idea-and that idea requires a high recoil wheel-so whats the highest recoil metalwheel in mfb?
I think it should be Variares. Seeing the amount of contact points it has, I think it should be Variares.

does anyone know how to beat B:D with out an attack type im am not good with them yet
Use strong stamina types like Duo AD145 WD or Phantom TH170 D or, use the wobbler Duo 230 MB. Otherwise, use spin-stealer like Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD
Would A MF-H make Flash Scorpio S130R²F better?
Yes, it would. MF-H helps reduce recoil.

That probably should have gone in Build me a combo, though.
I was wondering if anyone has any good attack and defense combos PM me plse
(Jul. 02, 2012  8:34 AM)B1ck_Fr05t Wrote: I was wondering if anyone has any good attack and defense combos PM me plse

Go to "Build me a combo#2" in the customs forum. List your parts and someone will help you there.
Just out of curiousity I know they both have uses but...which is better for Stamina? GB145 or 230?
230 is better because being tall, the MWs do not generally make contact and hence spin time is increased. GB145 decreases the spin time during the end of the battle because of the metal balls coming on one side and disrupting its balance.
Ok, so going by the WBO rules, can you/ do you win the entire 3 out of 5 match if you break your opponents beyblade or if their beyblade comes apart? If it isnt then I suggest it becomes a rule.
How much is a Black Dranzer worth these days (Hardly used at all, great condition) opened with stickers on.

It's TAKARA, so the bit beast is also printed black.
(Jul. 02, 2012  3:40 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Ok, so going by the WBO rules, can you/ do you win the entire 3 out of 5 match if you break your opponents beyblade or if their beyblade comes apart? If it isnt then I suggest it becomes a rule.

Assuming you break it in battle in a way that does not break any rules, I think you do indeed.
Hmmm......

Well, my Diablo was loose during a battle and the attack type made it fall apart, but it was my win because it was out of the stadium BEFORE it broke.

What I am trying to say is that if it brokes, that battle is over and you have to replace the part/parts if it broke.

I probably confused you two completely.....
Out of mind which metal wheel including 4D and zero-g as well as spin track gives the most recoil?

As in huge recoil to yourself as well as opponent
That was asked at the top of this page.....
(Jul. 02, 2012  5:55 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Well, my Diablo was loose during a battle and the attack type made it fall apart, but it was my win because it was out of the stadium BEFORE it broke.

It did not break during battle, meaning the break was not relevant to gameplay.
Are lighter (Aquario, horogium...) CWs generally preferred for solo spin testing or heavier ones like nemesis or kerbecs. Or should I just follow Takara Tomy's rating and go for Orion/Kronos?
my question is are the tt cloud wheel the same as the hasbro torch wheel ?
or is there any diffrence ?