Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 20, 2012  12:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:11 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: While we're on the topic of how things are pronounced, am I the only one who pronounces Kreis "crys"(with a soft s)? And then there's the whole matter of Saramanda...

It is a German word, so you are supposed to pronounce it properly ... I think "cry-s" is a correct way to write the pronunciation, although with a German 'r'.
In German, E is pronounced like A, so wouldn't it be pronounced like Crays?

(Jun. 20, 2012  4:05 PM)old-newblader10 Wrote: where can ı bougt old beyblades without eBay
There are numerous places. I know Amazon has some, and I think ToyWiz might have some as well. You should really ask this in Purchase Consultation next time.

(Jun. 20, 2012  4:09 PM)X-Saber Wrote: My MB and WD always make the bey move around like attack types when used with Basault. My CS never moves around (I've used it every day for 1 year) when used with Basault. What's the deal with my Basault?
Wink
~X-Saber
It might have to do with the speed and angle you're launching at
You can't really list the top 5 4d beyblades, because that's an opinion, but if I had to make an estimated Guess:

1: Flash Sagittario 230WD
2: Duo Uranus 230WD
3: Diablo Nemesis X : D
4: Phantom Orion B : D
5: Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
And which is better 4 attack Variares or Blitz for attack.
Blitz is better, but is a little bit harder to control... Flash Is better than both, though...
(Jun. 20, 2012  10:29 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You can't really list the top 5 4d beyblades, because that's an opinion, but if I had to make an estimated Guess:

Just About Right DefStamina88.
(Jun. 20, 2012  4:10 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: In German, E is pronounced like A, so wouldn't it be pronounced like Crays?

Do not think about it letter by letter. "Ei" is pronounced in a particular way in German.
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do not think about it letter by letter. "Ei" is pronounced in a particular way in German.
Didn't know about that, I'm only 1 year into my German study.

(Jun. 20, 2012  10:29 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You can't really list the top 5 4d beyblades, because that's an opinion, but if I had to make an estimated Guess:

IMO, Beat Lynx should be up there as well. It's the only bey with TH170, a useful part.
Which Beyblade MW is the best in each of these following catagories/topics:

Smash Attack
Upper Attack
Upper Smash
Force Smash
Spike Attack
Destabalization
Destablization BTW is outclassed But Here Ya Go: 1.Flame 2.Thermal? Jp0t used it nicely.
Upwards Smash is really just a subset of smash, and nothing uses it heavily at the moment, but a lot of wheels have some, Flash does, for example, but it's regular smash is far more noticeable. Smash attack is obviously flash, of course, and destabilisation isn't a category, height and spin direction are more important, but the wheels that are used with that intent the most would be LDrago Destroy and LDrago Guardian, against 230 height opponents, generally.

There are no Spike Attack MW's (if anyone says variares then they don't know what spike attack is), and no effective Upper Attack or Force Smash MW's right now.
It's heavily outclassed. Anything that has most of it's power from upwards smash is destroyed by BD145 amongst other things, and even if more recent wheels have more than it, it's generally not that relevant.

I'd expect flash to do more damage with upwards smash, given a good clear wheel, anyway, though it's horizontal smash is more noticeable.
Hey can you tell me the best combo with cyber Pegasus, hell kerbecs and twisted tempo
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:33 PM)raystriker9 Wrote: Hey can you tell me the best combo with cyber Pegasus, hell kerbecs and twisted tempo
Go to build me a combo

I was browsing around some online shops looking at Hasbro Beyblades, and I remembered about Hasbro's booster packs. I was wondering, does Hasbro still sell those? The only ones I could find were for the legend Beyblades.
Nah, they discontinued the boosters as far as we know. You might still find them here and there, but aside from the original five, no more were ever put out.
That really sucks, that $3 cheaper is so much! Pinching_eyes_2
My local Wal-Mart has had almost no Beyblade stock for over a month. I really think they learned that another season was coming from Hasbro, either sold everything in one go or returned a lot of the items, knowing that they could not sell them all away before the next season's release. That must mean that the postponing of Metal Fury was really not known until recently, because of course the total lack of Beyblade items hurts the sales of Beyblades at that Wal-Mart ...
When was Metal Fury postponed? I must have missed it....

Anyways, can Crystal Wheels be Synchromed (Crystal Wheel on another Crystal Wheel)?
Yes, however it's illegal. Synchrome is between two Chromium Wheels to form one Synchrome Wheel. Two Crystal Wheels though is entirely too light for any customization. (trust me, I've tried haha.)

Metal Fury was "supposedly" postponed because Hasbro wants to try and deplete current beys out that aren't sold.
It might be possible, but it wouldn't be legal.

EDIT: Beaten
(Jun. 21, 2012  10:31 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, however it's illegal. Synchrome is between two Chromium Wheels to form one Synchrome Wheel. Two Crystal Wheels though is entirely too light for any customization. (trust me, I've tried haha.)

What? They're illegal, not just supremely crappy?