Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Rock is definitely not the thickest, I can assure you.
I think Luck meant "thickest" as in the actual thinkness of the metal, not as in MW height.
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:11 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:47 PM)Mr.Me Wrote: What is the thickest beyblade including 4d beyblades?

I believe Big Bang is. Even though Death advertises its height on the box etc, Big Bang is actually thicker, and wider.

I agree with MR. ME... Big Bang is the only bey thinker and wider.
Rock and Burn look like they are thinker but they are not..
Oh. I thought it sounded weird XD. But height wise, I'd agree that it is Big Bang Smile
Isn't Basalt the thickest?
I thought that for a moment , but then I remembered how freakin' high the tallest bits of Big Bang are...
Which would be better for defense, TH170 or BD145?
BD145 for pure Defense. TH170 is good if you want height versatility, though.
Adding onto what Carly said:

When you use TH170 with a defense setup (ie: MF-H Duo Aquario TH170CS), it becomes more of a balance type than defense. TH170 adds in a small bit of stamina that BD145 does not have, thus making it balance.
What exactly happens in 'round robin'?
You could Google that and find out yourself...

EDIT: Or even read the "Event Guide" if you want it in the WBO's own words.
Yep. But it's beyblade related cuz it's one of the two tournement formats. And I'm quite comfortable here thanks Smile.
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:06 PM)AquilaOrion Wrote: Isn't Basalt the thickest?

it is not the thickest but it is a heavy beyblade
I don't know which launcher I should use. A string launcher or a light launcher. I have no idea which one of the two is better? What do you think I should use? Also What do you use?
I use a Light Launcher 2 but the string launcher is generally considered to be far superior.
String Launchers (BeyLaunchers) are generally more powerful, but not everyone uses them. Some people are more comfortable with a Light Launcher. It's all personal preference, but the BeyLauncher is better overall.
What is it that creates the intrest of beyblade in random people that never played ?
Ok and also which is better for a defence-stamina? Duo, or phantom?? And also, which clear wheel has the most stamina use?
Duo and phantom are tied in stamina and the clear wheel with the best stamina varies on the MW.
He ask which is better for defense and stamina, so it would be Duo.
He's also in the wrong thread (stuff like that belongs in Build Me a Combo) and should be able to figure it out for himself, especially if he bothers to check the Competitive MFB Combo's topic.
Tnx potato, and also tnx the lynx, I didnt really knew they where both tied in stamina... Smile
Are the old MFB launchers compatible with the Zero-G beys?
StadiumOut!! Wrote:Are the old MFB launchers compatible with the Zero-G beys?

The Zero-G Launcher have the same attach as the old ones, so a Zero-G Beyblade should be compatible with all of the MFB Launcher.
The only problem should be Grips etc., but I think that wasn't you question Wink
Hey, if Vulcan Anubius can't be earned from the Bey Ta Go arcade machine anymore, then the only thing that can be won are BeyPoints?
Hmm... What makes a stamina type metal wheel? Does it need to be light, and smooth so that the spin velocity increases... I have no idea. Helpp?