Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Why is the Horogium wheel so.... bizarre? Its got a hole in it..it is asymmetrical...and is the only wheel I know to date that doesn't use stickers....(only the latter is a good thing)
The asymetry is because it comes with basalt and the hole also resembles some form of sundial aesthetic.
Stickers are only used where "needed".

Personally, I rather like Horogium.
(Jun. 11, 2012  7:08 PM)beyblades13 Wrote: I am having trouble getting people's attention

Attracting attention as a newbie is not a smart move broWink
Umm hey me and my sis are getting 2 beys earth bull gb145ms and thermal libra 125rs . My question is which one is better? Im hoping earth bull
Both tips are useless (MS moreso) but Bull is a top tier part. Earth and GB145 are also good.
Libra has its purposes but yes, you've got the better bey.
Is Variares a dual rotation bey?
Which performance tip is better? R2f or Rf? I'm sorry if this has been posted as I could not find any results with the search function. Thanks in advance
That question would belong in the "Build Me a Combo! #2" thread.
(Jun. 12, 2012  12:26 AM)Mr.Me Wrote: Which performance tip is better? R2f or Rf? I'm sorry if this has been posted as I could not find any results with the search function. Thanks in advance

RF2 if its for a rightspin beyblade
LRF for a leftspin
RF on a dualspin, or if the other are not available
Don't answer questions if they're in the wrong place, and your answers are not entirely correct.
Sorry for posting this in the wrong place. I'll place it in the build me a combo thread now.
What is the weight of the metal face bolt that comes with vulcan horusious
By Hasbro
and what is the radius of tornado ridge of the bb10 att stadium
Can anyone pls tell

(May. 31, 2011  4:52 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I bought a Ray Unicorno about 2 weeks ago, I barely used it... But it doesn't attack, so what should I do?

just try to push the rubbery part in CS tip a little backwards and then see its true power anyway your launching technique must also be proper
(Jun. 12, 2012  10:06 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: What is the weight of the metal face bolt that comes with vulcan horusious
By Hasbro
and what is the radius of tornado ridge of the bb10 att stadium
Can anyone pls tell

The answers for both of your questions can be found in their respective articles in Beywiki.
Well I found the dimensions
But the very wiki says face weight is 1.11gm isn't that too light for a metal face
hey guys i was wondering how ch120 default should be set it it meant to move around ? cause i cant lock it do i push the tip fully into the track or do i pull it out slightly ? someone help pls
Here ya go! Smile
1. Attach the Track to a Beyblade
2. Twist the lock on CH120 to make it loose
3. Pull the tip out slightly
4. Twist the lock on CH120 to make it tight again

EDIT:
(Jun. 12, 2012  1:14 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Well I found the dimensions
But the very wiki says face weight is 1.11gm isn't that too light for a metal face
I believe that is the weight for a Standard Face? The Metal Face on your Vulcan weighs as much as a regular Metal Face.
wait the instructions you said it for the change height right? what about the default ch120 is the locking thing meant to be loose?
Yes, most people have reported that their CH120s are loose. Its a defect, really. Smile
Is the compact launcher a good launcher compare to the other ones?
I get the distinct feeling that my Grand Capricorn 145D's 145 was loose when I got it. Is that normal?
(Jun. 12, 2012  2:39 PM)Dashy Wrote: Is the compact launcher a good launcher compare to the other ones?
I heard it is smoother to launch than the LL2. Not better than astring launcher
(Jun. 12, 2012  12:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: Don't answer questions if they're in the wrong place, and your answers are not entirely correct.

Build me a Combo is not for straight up "which part is better" questions.
There is not really any place for such questions since there is no straight up answer but simply reposting them in Build me a Combo will likely do no good.