Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I don't know if this belongs here... but..

Are regular Metal Faces good anymore or even worth using?

It seems everyone is using the Metal Face Heavy instead.

I know the Metal Face heavy is slightly heavier, but does it mean I should get rid of all of my regular Metal Faces?

Please let me know, thank you.
(May. 24, 2012  11:05 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Hey Community Smile

I searched for some Beyblade pictures and found this one:

Where's that Attack Ring from? Never seen it before Gasp

Greez Smile

Bearing Gyros Magical Stander, Layer and Barancer. It's hideously overrated as a zombie AR, often touted as "the best", but it really, really isn't, for a number of reasons.

By the way, in future, if your question relates to plastics or HMS, you're much, much more likely to get an answer in the related Q&A threads (which encompass combo building, Q&A and purchase consultation for their specific series).
Well MF-H is really good, but MF can be used to.
No, a regular Metal Face still works fine, but Metal Face Heavy can be better in most Metal Face-using combos. If you only have normal Metal Faces, you should still be fairly fine.
EDIT: Beat by Thunder Dome.
EDIT2: Is PD any good for Stamina combos? I haven't really seen enough testing to say anything...
Quote:Bearing Gyros Magical Stander, Layer and Barancer. It's hideously overrated as a zombie AR, often touted as "the best", but it really, really isn't, for a number of reasons.

By the way, in future, if your question relates to plastics or HMS, you're much, much more likely to get an answer in the related Q&A threads (which encompass combo building, Q&A and purchase consultation for their specific series).

Thanks a lot Smile
Anyone know what's the best launcher for a defense type?
The standard Beylauncher/Beylauncher L/R is the most reliable solution to all types.
Is there any other? I really feel like I get no power since its stuck to the launcher.
Can anyone link me to where I could buy the appropriate grip? Again, I'm sorry for the persistent questions, I'm new.
(May. 25, 2012  1:13 AM)TricerlerolG Wrote: Is there any other? I really feel like I get no power since its stuck to the launcher.

...it should not be sticking to the launcher at all. There is something wrong with either your beyblade, your launcher, or what you are doing.
The Beylauncher and Beylauncher L/R are the strongest non-Rev Up launchers in MFB, period.

Learning to use them will benefit you far more than giving up and moving on to inferior options.
Launching it at a 30 degree angle repeatedly will activate the bearings sooner, and doing it enough will "break it in".

Any method other than launching it in a stadium, as-is, though, will make it illegal for testing and play.
(May. 24, 2012  8:29 PM)TriSix Wrote: Are the XTS Tornado battlers fusion wheel part metal? They look it, but I can not tell.
Yep. The center where the launcher prongs enter is plastic, though.
Would mixing Hasbro parts with Takara Tomy parts be bad?
(May. 25, 2012  4:49 AM)Zaylor Wrote: Would mixing Hasbro parts with Takara Tomy parts be bad?

No. Sometimes it is the most convenient thing to do based on availability of a certain part, which varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, and while some discrepancies are present, there's no reason not to use them in conjunction, barring any problem with the part itself.

Thanks, just wondering because I'm about to get my first Takara Tomy bey
Hazel
What do I do with my lotto money then? I still have about 2K left
(May. 25, 2012  3:20 PM)Dark Hole Wrote: Hazel What do I do with my lotto money then? I still have about 2K left

Pay for the eye surgery made necessary by your signature?
Is it normal that, when hitted, my EWD bottom acts like an attack bottom?
It depends on exactly how much. EWD, WD, and to a lesser extend, D and SD, will tip onto the wider, flatter surface when hit, offering a brief moment or two of aggressive counter movement.