Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 04, 2012  3:27 AM)Snarf Wrote: I don't think anyone would really tell,if they were little kids that were Hasbro-only,they would just be like "ohhhhhhhhh,ahhhhhhh" or something like that XD. But anyways, I have a BGrin that spins 6:20,is that a good spin time for BGrin?
A lot of people that aren't Hasbro only go to Toys "R" Us tourneys to dominate and get prizes .-.
Several people I know do that XD
What is MF-F's main use? Is it stamina or attack? Since I got 2 MF2s in my UDXS, I wanted to know what I could make with MF-F.
Nothing , really . But if you really want to use it , then put it on a stamina combo . I don't reccomend it though .
Mainly for use in pure stamina. Most people use MF-F instead of a normal face on pure stamina because they feel it adds just a tiny bit more weight without weakening stamina too much.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Life.
Thanks. I'll be sure to use whatever I want for my stamina combos that Life recommended me on 'Build me a combo #2!'.
Does Brasso damage MW's in any way? I shined my Phantom and Duo with Brasso last night, and now, when i use them they sound slightly different. There is more of a 'ting' when they hit one another. If that makes sense. Confused
I don't think so . I use Brasso too and the only thing it does is shine them Grin
It changed the coating outside by removing the grime which dulls the wheels, and now it's more metal on metal to say.
So... also meaning... lighter?
Is this Fusion Hades real? Seems too good to be true...(Metal Wheel seems Shinier...)
(May. 04, 2012  3:08 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: Is this Fusion Hades real? Seems too good to be true...(Metal Wheel seems Shinier...)

That goes in theflightyellz's guide to identifying fakes, but the answer is obvious : check the sticker sheet.
Post in the 'theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching' thread.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kai-V.
what is proven to be more superior when the chrome wheel is on top of the crystal wheel or vice versa and what do you call the beyblade when crystal wheel is on top of the chrome do you invert its name?
Whoops, sorry about posting in the wrong place D:
What is the advantage or why/when to use metal top face in a beyblade?
In what type of combo i mean, and what advantages/disadvantages?

Just bought these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Takara-Bayblade-...B001PIJ7MI

Thanks & cheers!
Metal Faces add more weight to it, giving it better Defense & Attack. But It lowers stamina, so I've heard on here ...
It's called a Metal Face , BTW. It basically adds 3.1g extra weight to the Beyblade . It lessens recoil and increases controlability . You shouldn't put them on stamina combos as they weaken stamina , but it is still a debatable question .
ok that's what i have confirmed, in a stamina combo it's not very well succeeded, the bey spins less than with plastic screw.
@BHK
No, not really. The grime and dullness doesn't weigh much at all, if anything. It hardly affects performance.
By the way, we have an article on Metal Faces, on Beywiki ... We really have to redirect people to Beywiki a lot more, it is a goldmine.
I tried to find any specific information on this (I'm sure it's somewhere on this site, but no luck).

What, if any, are the legal modifications that can be made to a Rev Up Launcher. I know it is legal to grease up the gears on a regular launcher, does the same go for all launchers? I also know that painting it is legal (since that doesn't affect the performance).

Thanks!

Has Fusion Hades been released as a starter by SonoKong ?

I have looked in many stores and have not found one.
do i need a mf/mf-h on this combo to make it good mf/mf-h basalt aquario th170cs
tacoblader123: Ask that in "Build me a Combo #2".

Is there a way to detect a 6-7 minute B: D mold? And also, does using a lower spin time B: D often to "break in the bearings" improve the spin time overtime?
Sorry if I sound like an idiot asking this... I have no knowledge when it comes to bearings in MFB. Well, maybe except for GB145, but that's not what I'm thinking about.
(May. 04, 2012  6:20 PM)TriSix Wrote: Has Fusion Hades been released as a starter by SonoKong ?

I have looked in many stores and have not found one.

@ TriSix: It has been released as a starter by SonoKong.

Also, is the Grip Rubber compatible with the BB-15 Launcher Grip, 3 Segment Launcher Grip, or both?