Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I bought a Sonokong Dragoon F lately and the stickers have so little adhesive they basically fell off the sheet and didn't stand a chance of staying on the beyblade, are all Sonokong stickers like this?
Cheers guys

Are the Zero-G beys released so far all right spin?
(Apr. 20, 2012  7:53 PM)TriSix Wrote: Are the Zero-G beys released so far all right spin?

Yes, they all are.
Is there a thread where you can show off Beys you've designed? I decided to ask here because I wouldn't know which forum to search in.
I think that question should go in the 'Questions About the WBO' thread.

I got my own question: How far has testing Zero-G (everything about it, all new parts, old parts in the new stadia) gone? I mean has it progressed very far or tip of the iceberg?
Search for yourself. There are testing threads for Zero-G in the Beyblade Customization's thread.
Can someone please tell me a program to edit music? The Dub soundtrack of the old series Beyblade was not realesed in my country, and I would like to do like people did with 'Hang On'. I tried audacity, but I don't know how to edit a music on it, can someone tell me how to use it or tell me another program and tell me how to use it? Thanks! Pinching_eyes_2'
(Apr. 21, 2012  2:34 AM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Can someone please tell me a program to edit music? The Dub soundtrack of the old series Beyblade was not realesed in my country, and I would like to do like people did with 'Hang On'. I tried audacity, but I don't know how to edit a music on it, can someone tell me how to use it or tell me another program and tell me how to use it? Thanks! Pinching_eyes_2'

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys.

Anyway, Audacity is really the best you will find.
Sorry Kai-V, I was confused where I could ask that. I know Audacity is pretty good, but I don't know how to use it, where can I ask to teach me how to use it (I wanna learn how edit the music like people did with 'Hang On', where they changed the voices with the Dub part of the song of the episodes)? Thanks!
...Just Google it... or even watch some tutorials in youtube....

And like what Kai-v said, this is only for the Beyblade hobby. nothing else
Is it a big different between hasbro beys and takaratomy beys?
(Apr. 21, 2012  8:55 AM)Dashy Wrote: Is it a big different between hasbro beys and takaratomy beys?

Right now, would be the tips of Hasbro. They have different molds; such as adding more plastic to WB, LRF, etc. And there R2F's are different.

But other than that, I don't think so.
What's the best performance tip for attack/stamina
Hey there guys, still sort of new here, was wondering where I could post, asking about something: I've recently made a purchase, and am not sure if it's a fake or not?
(I just don't want to get into trouble, not sure whether to officially post the question here, or in the buying/selling thread)
Check the opening post of the 'theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching', if you still can't tell if your purchase is fake or not, post a link in that thread and members will tell you/help you.
I am having a hard time looking for a solid thread about Beyblade maintenance so I'm going to ask here
What is the best way I can take care of my metal wheel and face? They're already dark and stuff Unhappy
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:11 PM)misquared Wrote: I am having a hard time looking for a solid thread about Beyblade maintenance so I'm going to ask here
What is the best way I can take care of my metal wheel and face? They're already dark and stuff Unhappy

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Taking-c...-equipment

That thread might help you.
(Apr. 21, 2012  9:20 AM)PkRaNgEr Wrote: What's the best performance tip for attack/stamina

Attack and Stamina are too different things ...
Kai-V- I think he is asking for Stamina-saving attack tips?

Well, if that's what you were asking for, then these have proven out to be decent choices for Stamina saving Attack- MF, WF, XF (and even CS to an extent).
Out of these, XF is too tough to control; WF and MF are very nice(I prefer MF more, though)!
Or maybe he means like a Balance tip, like Evil Gemios' tip.
I think I might want to have a beyblade tournament near where I live but its not for the wbo. I want to ask yes or no questions to see how I should hold it.Would this be the right spot to put it?
We do not allow discussion of non-WBO events.
Has the bey Evil Befallen been released in the USA yet?
1. It is Evil Befall for Hasbro and Killer Beafowl for Takara/Sonokong.
2. Yes, yes i believe it has.