Ask a question, get an answer! #2

hey guys i used a MF-H on my beyblade and it seems to be stuck inside.... it turn loosely in either diretions but doesnt become tight and dosent even com ut it very loose but stuck at the same time, the bost important part is that it my basalt kerbeks BD145 all of thema re togeth stuck and i cant lose em so does anyone know how i can get the MF out??
(Apr. 20, 2012  12:14 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey guys i used a MF-H on my beyblade and it seems to be stuck inside.... it turn loosely in either diretions but doesnt become tight and dosent even com ut it very loose but stuck at the same time, the bost important part is that it my basalt kerbeks BD145 all of thema re togeth stuck and i cant lose em so does anyone know how i can get the MF out??

What do you mean? You mean the centre is stuck in the Beyblade?
exactly...! along with the metal frame
Have you tried Pliers? LOL
whats that?

EDIT: yup i tried it out, dint work either
[Image: pliers-1.jpg]

If that doesn't work, try gripping two fingers on it, and then pull it out/unscrew it.
tried by the fingers too.... no luck...
what thread should i go to if i want to ask where i can get a certain bey?
you have to go to bey marketplace
hey guys dont sweat it... it finally came out with the help of a knife, pilers, and a screw driver, luckily nothing happened which would make the beyblade illegal but the core of the metal face broke.... Unhappy
(Apr. 20, 2012  12:51 PM)poison wolf Wrote: what thread should i go to if i want to ask where i can get a certain bey?

Purchase Consultation.

(Apr. 20, 2012  12:57 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey guys dont sweat it... it finally came out with the help of a knife, pilers, and a screw driver, luckily nothing happened which would make the beyblade illegal but the core of the metal face broke.... Unhappy

Yeah, that'll happen sometimes - the only real preventative measure is to make sure it's not screwed in too tightly.
Wait, you said: Luckily, nothing happened. Then, but the core broke?
It makes the Metal Face illegal, but not the Beyblade it was in.
My RDF acts like a RF what's wrong with it?
i think it has been rip to much and its chang to rf
(Apr. 20, 2012  1:32 PM)Laseryon Wrote: My RDF acts like a RF what's wrong with it?

How long have you had it? it is normal (?) for RDF to scrape a lot.
hey can someone tell me what parts on giraffe are like attack and are the good and is they beywika for rock giraffe if not can i make one
(Apr. 20, 2012  2:15 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: hey can someone tell me what parts on giraffe are like attack and are the good and is they beywika for rock giraffe if not can i make one
if you mean Rock Girraffe...then..only R145 can be used for attack..
as for the article..you can check it by yourself at the beywiki easily.. Eee
ok thanks i will and is they any parts on rock giraffe thats stamina or defence
i think wb can be used for defence and rock has stamina but is very outclassed.
R145 is relatively heavy, giving it Attack and Defense applications.
No R145=Recoil so it only has Attack Capability.Also Defense Not determines only by weight but recoil is also a MAJOR factor in Defense Types

Like Basalt is heavier than Duo,but why Basalt is outclassed by Duo? Because Duo has less recoil than Basalt.
Both of you are wrong . Rock does not have defense capabilities , it has attack capabilities , outclassed though . R145 is not good for defence . It has too much recoil to be used as a defense track , it is only good for attack .
EDIT : This was not directed to Djalu13 , by the way .
ok thanks Djalu 13
(Apr. 20, 2012  7:50 AM)apple1075 Wrote: It's a rubbish combo and it doesn't belong in this thread, that volume was a light wheels volume, they have no use competitively but i think they were intended for collection purposes

im content with that answer, thanks apple1075 if anyone else want to comment as they see fit, be my guest