Ask a question, get an answer! #2

excuse me guys i dont wanna interfere in your communication but seeing that you guys are mods(Kai-v & uwik) and veterans (th!nk) shoudnt the discussion on making a thread come under question under wbo??? i am just asking...
or does this type of discussion fit here???
(Apr. 19, 2012  10:17 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: excuse me guys i dont wanna interfere in your communication but seeing that you guys are mods(Kai-v & uwik) and veterans (th!nk) shoudnt the discussion on making a thread come under question under wbo??? i am just asking...
or does this type of discussion fit here???

The discussion began here. No, it is not the most suitable thread, as has been made clear, but given a moderator and a committee member are involved, that should be enough of an indication not to waste time questioning the rules that they are very familiar with.
Basically, please refrain from mini-modding, if you have an issue like this related to moderators actions in future, PM one of the mods involved rather than posting, that way you can be sure they will see it and take any appropriate action, including moving comments to relevant threads and so on.
Ummnn Sorry to interupt guys or change topic, but is there any beyblade chart list where it has all the beyblades from pre hws to zero g. The chart could be written if can. ?
Don't worry, this thread is for asking questions and getting answers. No such thing as interrupting as long as you're posting in the right thread!
Anyway:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
Covers Metal System (the correct name for Pre-HWS, mods are getting a bit antsy about calling it the right thing at the moment so try to remember that!) to Flash Sagittario. I imagine Zero-G will be added to that in time, seeing as it is a continuation of MFB.

Aaand
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
Has parts of all the beyblades released thus far (well, missing a couple from the plastic era but yeah).

(Apr. 18, 2012  4:16 PM)Uwik Wrote: I love the concept. Right now I just read the Winning Combo thread for a basic overview of the Top Three combos. But hopefully, with the Organizers' Circle forum. The host can create report threads, prefixed [Report] Tournament's name/date, and give a basic overview of metagames, and the whole event in general. That would suffice right?

So....I should make the thread?What shall I call it,and where would I put it?
2 Questions. 1, when is the Metal Fury anime english dub? 2, Should I make a new Beyblade Random thoughts thread since the other one is getting long(1060 pages, if I am correct)?
(Apr. 20, 2012  12:47 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: 2 Questions. 1, when is the Metal Fury anime english dub? 2, Should I make a new Beyblade Random thoughts thread since the other one is getting long(1060 pages, if I am correct)?

There is no information about it, but perhaps in the beginning of the summer.

No need.
Sorry to interupt guy but i have 1 question, is there a list of all the limited beys that is available
(Apr. 20, 2012  3:33 AM)Mosh Wrote: Sorry to interupt guy but i have 1 question, is there a list of all the limited beys that is available

You would mostly see that in a Beyblade's article on Beywiki, in the "Other Versions" section. Were you looking for anything in particular ?
No am just looking for a list of the whole limited edition beyblades ( all of them on a list)
From any series at all ? Some of them are just not able to be found.
Am looking for from limited plastic beyblade to the current limited 4d or zero g beyblades
Why do you need all of that hah ? As I told you, we try to write most recolours and limited Beyblades on Beywiki already, so besides that, you would have to be more precise ...
LOL i just need a list of rare beys, so i could know what am missing and need to collect, cause i intend to forget what rare beys to buy.
That last part of your post did not make sense, but it is already known that there are many Beyblades, even just in Metal Fight Beyblade, that cannot be obtained. Less than one hundred exist, and they were never even seen on Japanese auctions.
Wow, well i guess your answer concludes my question, so i guess i have to make my own list of all the limited and rare beyblades out there
"All the limited and rare Beyblades you can reasonably hope to get" seems more realistic.
(Apr. 20, 2012  4:03 AM)Mosh Wrote: Wow, well i guess your answer concludes my question, so i guess i have to make my own list of all the limited and rare beyblades out there

Great idea, I always looked for something like that. Any who my Q is, why are the blind box booster light VOL3 wheels made of plastic? Is it a performance thing? (I.e. Better stamina) what was the purpose for these blades?
comment if you think flame capricorn df145 wd is good
It's a rubbish combo and it doesn't belong in this thread, that volume was a light wheels volume, they have no use competitively but i think they were intended for collection purposes
If I use Basalt Kerbecs 230D at a tournament , and I meet an attacker , would it be safe to play attack vs. attack ? Because I dont want to change to Basalt BD145CS.
It really depends on skill actually. E.g. if you play attack against my attack, You may win easily because I suck with attackers(and still I use them Tongue_out) but if you are up against some very skilled blader who can really keep his bey in the stadium without self-KOing then it would depend on your launch speed and...luck.
In either event using an Attacker would probably be a safer bet than Basalt 230D - unless you're particularly awful with attackers, or something. You could just switch to Basalt 230CS and hope, but really, it won't stand much better of a chance.
I'm good with attackers. And by tournaments I meant Toys 'R' Us tournaments , so everybody's using pre-4D combos . Is it safe now?
At TRU events, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS should absolutely dominate.