Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Only Sono-Kong released it as a Starter.
That's Sonokong , the company that distributes Beyblades in Korea . They made all the rare Random Booster Beyblades into starters starting from the 5th one (?) .
What the hell is this tip called and which bey does it belong to, i say most of my friends playing with this tip(of course it must be a fake). Here :-

Warning big image
It's hard to tell from the fuzzy pictures, but it looks like a very worn Metal Sharp from Burn Phoenix for me.
OOps sorry for that!

Here:-

just to make sure...does L Drago Guardian and L Drago Destroy share the same PC Core?
Yep , it's the same . Don't know wheter there are any mold differences though.

The DRAGOON Looks like a Metal Semi Flat to me .
hey are the core and pc frames of 4D beys are same for all of the 4D beys but only different colour or are all of them different??
*facepalm* Of course all of them are different .
do all takara tomy and sonkong's beyblades instruction sheet (where info on the beyblade is mentioned) is in japanese only because here we get the instruction sheet in english, so i was just wondering because i saw a few pics of TT beyblades and their sheets were in japanese....
No. Sonokong Beyblades have their info sheet in Korean, not in Japanese.

EDIT: The DRAGOON I think its a VERY worn down MS. I've seen a case were even a full metal tip gets very worn to that (It was fake, OK?)
(Apr. 16, 2012  12:56 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey are the core and pc frames of 4D beys are same for all of the 4D beys but only different colour or are all of them different??

(Apr. 16, 2012  12:59 PM)Sushii Wrote: *facepalm* Of course all of them are different .

That level of sarcasm isn't really appropriate. We all had the same questions when the 4D beys came out, and this isn't exactly a very well-covered question.
Sushii- metal semi flat....i wonder

Blood-i cant say u see when i compared my NIB burn fireblaze's tip to this one it was king of different, and yes u are right it is a fake one, just traded my old broken sagiittario tip(the extra one) for this and has good stamina
If you can, can you show us the top-side of it?
(Apr. 16, 2012  1:58 PM)Blood Wrote: No. Sonokong Beyblades have their info sheet in Korean, not in Japanese.

EDIT: The DRAGOON I think its a VERY worn down MS. I've seen a case were even a full metal tip gets very worn to that (It was fake, OK?)

what about Takara Tomy??
Blood- yep ok here it is
gameboysuperman
Korean Beyblades have their instruction sheet in Korean . So Japanese Beyblades should have their instructions in Japanese .
(Apr. 16, 2012  2:43 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2012  1:58 PM)Blood Wrote: No. Sonokong Beyblades have their info sheet in Korean, not in Japanese.

what about Takara Tomy??

written in Japanese...

The DRAGOON I have no Idea now. I did find a somewhat similar tip:
does it look like it? (its the one in the upper right corner)
Blood- yes, look like it.
How do i tell if a beyblades illegal cause i built four beys and i didnt know if they was illegal

-Meteo l drago(assualt) UW145WB
-ROCK LEONE 85XF
-GRAND BULL 145F
-EVIL BEFALL 100EWD

iKno theyre not that good combos but i need to know if theyre illegal and could you say wherther theyre any good?
The only way those combos would be illegal, is if they are fake, they are illegally modified, or they have illegal substances on it. But, we can't tell, since we don't know what they look like.
This seemed the most appropriate section for my question soooo...

Where do I find the lot number for Pegasis' Final Drive?

Also regarding the FGrin(Since I got it today), it goes into semi-flat or whatever first and by the time it changes into RF, it's at the dead center of the stadium making it useless. Is this fixable?
Hey, just wondering, does Hell have any attack power in it?
Thanks.
Yes, but it is outclassed, and it has LOTS of recoil.