Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 08, 2012  4:19 PM)TheGMonkey Wrote: i need help
my rf and hf performance tips are loose and they buzz when i launch
can someone tell me how i fix this
It could be a problem with the Track, or maybe the tip. I'm not sure of how to fix it, though... Do any of your other tips

no only hf and rf

It could be a problem with the Track, or maybe the tip. I'm not sure of how to fix it, though... Do any of your other tips

no only hf and rf

so far iv made the combo fury striker d125 and i was wondering which performance tip i should add to make it into a good beyblade

wd
rs
r2f
f
cs

and if you could change the spin track i dont mind

wd125
Are you actually answering your own question, TheGMonkey???
Weird...

OK, I had this question-
Which wheel is considered better for Attack? Vulcan or Screw(consider that both are being used with the CWs they have good synergy with)?
This question just arose when I was suggesting a combo in Build Me a Combo, recently.
I actually never read anything related to this, and also didn't have such a question before, as I thought that a question related to extremely outclassed parts is rather unimportant. But well, I just realized how important it might be to know this...
So, may someone please tell me about this?

I am sorry, as I am sure that this would have been asked before, but well...
Janstarblast: I think he was adding on to it with additional measures he could take... (?)

Your Q: Since Vulcan was Top-Tier at one point, I would have recommended that to whoever it was.

(Apr. 09, 2012  3:47 PM)TheGMonkey Wrote:

no only hf and rf

There is really not much that you can do. There are always molding variations between different batches of plastic and metal parts; it's really just luck of the draw. All that you can really do is deal with it, or buy new ones and hope that they're tighter. AD did a video on YouTube demonstrating how he eradicates that problem, but I'm not too sure if it's legal.

(Apr. 09, 2012  3:47 PM)TheGMonkey Wrote: so far iv made the combo fury striker d125 and i was wondering which performance tip i should add to make it into a good beyblade

wd
rs
r2f
f
cs

and if you could change the spin track i dont mind

wd125

This portion of your question belongs in "Build Me a Combo! #2".
But according to me, Vulcan being top tier in the past shouldn't really lead me to the conclusion of it being better, you know. Smile
I mean, Vulcan was top tier when there was a set of completely different parts. Screw arrived a bit lately, and by that time, Vulcan had probably been outclassed.
When Screw arrived, attack type itself had fallen out of use(thank you, Basalt)...
So, people seemingly didn't reach to a conclusion where they talked about Screw. Screw only entered discussion when we had the Upward Smash Vs. Upper Attack debate. Smile

But what you said does seem to be true. As I am the one who asked the question, it means that I do not know much about the matter; and hence I do not have enough knowledge to correct you, of course. Smile
So, thanks for the answer. Smile
Reading through the Discussions of both Wheels, my guess is that Vulcan is better. It gave way better result that Screw.
you should start reading again, Jan XD
I'd do a quick set of tests with the combos I saw in the "Build Me a Combo!" thread, but Vulcan is the only piece I lack to do so. xD

I could always try Screw, though.

EDIT: Scratch that, I could only do Screw Horogium 90WF/HF

EDIT2: Actually, I bet you these threads would be the most useful to you in this case:

Vulcan Discussion
Screw Discusion
Oh no, I do not want the exact same combos to be used for tests. Those were just suggestions to the one who needed the combos. Joyful_3
So, no need to test the exact same combo,there. Instead, a general comparison test(using the same track and tip setup on both MWs) would always be better to get to a conclusion. Smile
But this is not the testing requests thread, so I am going off topic, haha!
Thank you for offering to test these parts to give me an accurate answer as to what is better, but I guess instead of working so hard, we'd rather wait for someone who would know the answer(and I am sure that we would have many people who would have tested this ages ago, and would have an answer ready already). Smile
Which is better: Rock Cetus T125WB or LLD 100HF?

On RS, if the rubber wore off, would it make an Extreme Hole Flat?
Not really great combos to start with. I wouldn't say that's even relevant to this topic. Also, a worn down to te bottom RS would be illegal, so no use even asking.
is screw capricorn 90MF a use full beyblade?
Somewhat. 90 is a good alternative for 85 to reduce the chance of floor scrapes, Screw is tied with Vulcan for the best non 4D attack wheel, and MF has decent Stamina and can keep the flower pattern. It would be good for TRU tournaments where 4D hasn't been released yet.
are the 4d system beys and zero-g types released by hasbro or are they going to be released?
4D- Not yet, they WILL be modded (no pc/metal frames or mode changes)
Zero-G- No idea.
My r2f tip for my Galaxy Pegasus doesn't work right or how it should. My friend has galaxy pegasus with very high attack it moves fast around the stadium but mine doesn't do that it just stays near the center I have it all normal no customization or anything. It has better stamina than my friends but terrible speed and attack.Speechless
It might have to do with how you are launching it, if it is flat to the ground, it may shake violently but not move. If not, did you get it from Hasbro? It's probably a manufacturing defect, knowing them...
I tilt it at a angle a little not to much it doesn't match with the stadium floor when I launch, and yes all my beyblades are hasbro beys.
(Apr. 09, 2012  6:40 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: are the 4d system beys and zero-g types released by hasbro or are they going to be released?

4D has already been announced but some modification will be made to the series.
As for zero G takara only just started producing them, hasbro wont be announcing them -if they are- for a few months at least.
About the 4D part, I wonder if they'll change the anime so people don't wonder why the Beyblades don't have diffrent parts...
As for Zero-G, They will probably be released Nov./Dec. 2013 given Hasbro's biannual schedule. But they're probably going to alter the Zero-G tops too.
I highly doubt the anime will be changed. Editing a show costs tons of money, and Hasbro wants to save money, right?
Exactly. I wonder if this is the reason for cutting the anime in half and adding Beywheelz?
This is not the anime section, and questions about it should be asked there. However, it's pretty much impossible for us to really give a definite answer anyway.
(Apr. 09, 2012  8:24 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Exactly. I wonder if this is the reason for cutting the anime in half and adding Beywheelz?

No. If you had read anything in the anime section, you would know that it was TAKARA-TOMY's decision to accomodate Cross Fight B-Daman onto TV Tokyo's schedule without having to buy a new timeslot for it.
Oh. I don't really like anime, so I don't really look at the anime or manga section. Sorry. Really, I only watched Metal Fusion recently and that was the only anime I have really liked, so I'm waiting on Metal Masters to hit Netflix. Now, back onto main topic, I saw some testing results my friend did because he was bored, and saw that an uncustomized Twisted Tempo had been beaten repeatedly by an uncustomized Galaxy Pegasus. He was using a Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium (which I have repeatedly told him not to use), which I think we all know is horrid for attack types but semi-decent for stamina types, which I am seeing Twisted Tempo being since it has WD. I was wondering if this was even remotely possible, especially since it was in PTW.

EDIT: I forgot to mention it was out of 30 battles, GP earning 26/30 and TT getting 4/30, and that he was using my Takara Tomy LL2 that I left at his house.
what is the point of the disk on cf
It's to move the stadium and use centrifugal force to throw the bey out of the stadium. It doesn't aim to attack the actual beyblade, though.

EDIT: I also guess you could of check the Samurai Ifraid page on Beywiki.