Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 01, 2012  2:21 PM)crushing kai00 Wrote: Is this combo good basalt leone d125 PD?
Go to "Build me a combo! #2" and ask this question there.

Whats better PD or WD?
pd for stamina wd for defence
Actually, both are for Stamina. PD, however, is much better than WD
Not entirely true. Yes on both being for stamina. No for PD being better than WD. WD is much better than PD.
This question has been bugging me all day now. I know that all the planets in our solar system have at least one bey representing a planet (in the case of earth there are five) but is there one for Neptune?
Sorry, i don't know the answer to your question, but i have a question for you. What are the 5 Earth constellation beys?
(Apr. 01, 2012  8:40 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Sorry, i don't know the answer to your question, but i have a question for you. What are the 5 Earth constellation beys?

I'll be happy to answer.
Fang Leone, Phantom Orion, Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy and Flash Sagittario. Their owners represent the four seasons of Earth, though the role of summer was passed to Kenta in the anime
If you have any questions about my answer PM me so we don't clutter this thread
I got a question and please pm me. But is there going to be any tornament/battle palace in the United States newyork in 2012 or in april this month if so please tell me the date and adress. And is there gonna be in newyork city?? Please some one help!!
Please do not post questions you have already PMed Administrators about...
My attack stadium has a 'lump' in it, is there any way i can fix this? And will i be able to use it for tournament play?
where is this "lump"?

if it is in the playing area (the bowl), then it is illegal to use due to a tampered part.

if you can take a pic, its much appreciating.
(Apr. 02, 2012  7:43 AM)Blood Wrote: where is this "lump"?

if it is in the playing area (the bowl), then it is illegal to use due to a tampered part.

if you can take a pic, its much appreciating.

Sorry my sis has my camera atm, the 'lump is indeed in the bowl, currently i am putting weight on the bowl with my bey collection, but the lump is taking a long time to go down.
i have just got my diablo nemesis a few days ago and i noticed something weird about the diablo metal wheel.

this is the weird part:
you guys know that diablo metal frame has 3 faces/heads!

so when i rotated the metal Frame 45 degrees to any direction i looked at the metal wheel
and i looked at the right side of where the yellow eyes are shown and it had some kind of hole then i rotated the metal frame 45 degrees to the same direction as i did before and then i looked again at the right side of where the yellow eyes are shown and there wasn't a hole anymore because it looked just the like the regular diablo nemesis picture
does anyone think that the Diablo Metal wheel is weird?
please tell me which one of these "Modes" is the best to use
The question 'does anyone think that the Diablo Metal wheel is weird?' is not really relevant, since it is an opinion question. Also the answer to your second question is in the 'Diablo Discussion' thread, use the search function.

Anyways, I've got a question, if you lubricate a bearing such as B : D, it is then illegal, right? So would it be illegal if there was grease on a stadium at a tournament or it was raining during play, when you was using B : D? Just a random question...
normally, they would have stayed in a covered place or something...
and normally they would have wiped it off anyway...

(Apr. 02, 2012  9:51 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: The question 'does anyone think that the Diablo Metal wheel is weird?' is not really relevant, since it is an opinion question. Also the answer to your second question is in the 'Diablo Discussion' thread, use the search function.

Anyways, I've got a question, if you lubricate a bearing such as B : D, it is then illegal, right? So would it be illegal if there was grease on a stadium at a tournament or it was raining during play, when you was using B : D? Just a random question...
is there a page i can i find it on because there are 15 pages already on diablo discussion.
i can't all of it, it's gonna take like forever or so

(Apr. 02, 2012  10:01 AM)Blood Wrote: normally, they would have stayed in a covered place or something...
and normally they would have wiped it off anyway...
Yeah i know, that happens at tournaments over here as well, of course. So you didn't really answer my question... I was asking would the B : D be illegal if it actually got wet during play in a tournament.

(Apr. 02, 2012  10:03 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  9:51 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: The question 'does anyone think that the Diablo Metal wheel is weird?' is not really relevant, since it is an opinion question. Also the answer to your second question is in the 'Diablo Discussion' thread, use the search function.

is there a page i can i find it on because there are 15 pages already on diablo discussion.
i can't all of it, it's gonna take like forever or so
Thats why i said use the search function. You seriously don't expect me too find it for you, do you?
I think Aquario, since its balanced out very well.. so i've heard.
(Apr. 02, 2012  11:30 AM)Cannon Wrote: I think Aquario, since its balanced out very well.. so i've heard.
what about Kerbecs or Libra Or Horogium or maybe unicorno (From Blitz) or orion

The best three are Cancer, Aquario and Cygnus. What reason would you have to suggest 'Libra Or Horogium or orion', Hasbro stats? Don't believe Hasbro stats. Horogium is one of the most imbalanced and lightest CW's. Also Kerbecs is quite imbalanced, and Unicorno II is only good if you have no other options.
what is WA130 classified as? Attack,defense, or balance.
(Apr. 02, 2012  2:51 PM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: what is WA130 classified as? Attack,defense, or balance.

It has no official classification since it is just a Track, but considering that its name is "Wing Attack 130", you should be able to figure out what it could be classified as.
(Apr. 02, 2012  3:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  2:51 PM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: what is WA130 classified as? Attack,defense, or balance.

It has no official classification since it is just a Track, but considering that its name is "Wing Attack 130", you should be able to figure out what it could be classified as.

alright thanks for putting it out there for me Smile