Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 05, 2012  2:17 AM)EarthPegasus123 Wrote: can u tell me about bey blade news in Norfolk Virginia StupidWinkCuteTongue_outJoyful_2

They are basically the same as for the whole rest of the United States ... ?
Hmm... I'm not sure whether this question actually goes anywhere but, I'm just wondering if anyone has those old BBA membership cards? I think you print them out from the original Beyblade website from like 2000-2007?
(Mar. 04, 2012  11:20 PM)Skidoo Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2012  11:06 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: There exists: RS, S and MS. These are your best chances, for RF is wider than MF and RB is differently shaped (somewhat) to MB and WB.

RS, S and MS are probably the most consistent in terms of shape, but make sure that the RS is mint. Otherwise, the RS will be worn down and have a slightly different shape.

Beys with RS: Grand Ketos/Cetus
Beys with MS: Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze
Beys with S: Flame Sagittario

Those are your most easily accessible beys that contain the tips you are looking for. Don't forget to take into account the shape itself so that you have a basis for comparison.

Thanks a lot, Ga'Hooleone!

Do you also know whether a Ripper exists that consistently launches at the same velocity? My son needs to control as many variables as possible.

Thanks again.

You could look into one of Hasbro's Rip Gauge launchers, but they are quite weak, and they don't let you control the RPM, just give you a readout of what it is, and I'm not sure what units it uses or if it is really that accurate, I am afraid I did not pay much attention to them.

As for the tips, sharps are definitely the way to go, relatively less variables than Flats and even ball tips.

However, there is one thing you should take into account, that is the height of the tips themselves. RS is 11.4mm (and wears down), MS is 11.0mm, and S is 8.8mm. BS, which still has a sharp tip touching the surface, but a rounder shape to the rest of the tip, is 9mm, which might be easier to work with.

Anyway, compensate for this by choosing tracks so that the tracks and tips together are the same heights as each other.

I would use the same height for RS and MS, because RS wears, if you're going to use a fresh RS every few trials, get a track .5mm taller. S/BS's track needs to be 2mm lower than MS's.
The best range I can say is 105 (S/BS), 125 (MS/RS), and 130 (RS, if you counteract the wear somehow/want to be really picky).
I'd probably use BS over S, but that's up to you.

The good thing about those heights is that they all come in plain tracks. 125 is in a couple of Legend Series Releases (Midnight Bull 125SF and if I recall correctly, the Aries one as well. 105 is in Storm Pegasus and Legend Cyber Pegasus 105F, again amongst others.

130 is harder, I'm not sure if hasbro have released it (if they have, it'd either be in unique releases or one of the special perseus releases), but you can get them pretty cheap on ebay in beyblades from some random boosters (searching beyblade 130 might do it), and Fang Leone comes with it.

Hope that helps a little. Smile
Hey guys, I was previously told bd145 is a very good attack track but if has offensive power, does this take away some of the defensive/stamina uses?? Does duo have better defense or stamina potential?? Lastly, does diablo compare to death or duo defense wise??
BD145 is a big circle. It can be extremely good in anything depending on all the other parts you pair it with.

Your other questions could be answered if you read the last few pages of the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic in the Advanced Forum.
So if I put it with an rf and and say blitz, it would deal smash attack, and if it was with say rs and death, it would absorb hits? Sorry, I thought bd145 was a stamina track till a few days ago.... Grin
Just understand this comparison ... You are a warrior and you have a shield. You can either :

- Stay in place to take hits

- Rush to an opponent and push them with your shield

It is all the same shield though ... This is physics, and common sense.
Wow, that makes it so much easier! That is a great metaphor, I have no idea why I was so confused before... Anyways, because diablo has both attack and defense, would good combo would be diablo Kerbecs bd145 mb, I think mb because it doesn't have terrible stamina and it has reasonable defense and, it can have aggressive patterns, these both compliment diablos strong points, correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks for all your help so far though!!! ;p
That second-to-last sentence belongs in "Build Me a Combo! 2."
Q: Why does Twisted have the Spiral Staircase of Death? Some crackpot said to keep it vincible. Can someone tell me why?
Q: Is Counter actually Legend Counter, because the friend who gave me Counter Leone 145D said it was, and I told him no it wasn't and it turned into a wrestle fight, which was fun because we argued the whole time he was hitting my rock-hard guts.
Well, admittedly if the staircase was filled it would be crazy powerful. And I don't think it's nice to call someone a crackpot...

It's part of the gimmick though. It creates imbalance, and therefore allows for a counterattack. As for the Counter question, the 'legend Counter' is Counter Leone 145D yes. However, there was the original Counter Leone D125B, where the Counter is painted green and the Leone CW is clear. The TT version has a printed green face and the Hasbro version has a MF. But yes, the Counter Leone 145D is referred to as Legend Counter.
You could also read the Basalt Horogium article on Beywiki to learn more about it ...
Due to my lack of logging into here, I have forgotten news on Beyblade, so to catch up I have questions:

Is MFB over (will there be any new products released for it)? I ask because the "Zero-G" Series is starting.

What are the latest MFB Beys (including anything from random boosters [that being the prize Beyblade]?

Has the anime finished? What happened?
I think you should really just take the time to read a few posts, a few of the new topics both in the Bey News forum, in the Beyblade General forum, and in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.
My friend has an idea for a beyblade summer camp, but we don't have much ideas so could you please list a few things we could do? Thank u in advance
is there a such thing as a grip holder? if there is, send me a link
Here it is:-
http://www.firstcry.com/funskool/funskoo...uct-detail
if it is the thing that you want
How can you maximize Phantom Orion BGrin's solo spin time?
Get a lucky mold of it. There's a specific mold, but I'm not entirely sure which one it is. Check back in the Phantom Orion thread, and I believe there's a thread about B: D mold differences as well.
i really dont know the answer to this -->> does the forum thread count, include the closed forums also???
Where do you guys buy parts from? I have only seen Beyblades and stadiums. I haven't seen any store online or offline that sells individual parts.
(Mar. 06, 2012  10:55 AM)ManicRaider Wrote: Where do you guys buy parts from? I have only seen Beyblades and stadiums. I haven't seen any store online or offline that sells individual parts.

This question belongs in purchase consultation, in the beyblade marketplace forum (one of the few places people sell parts), however, to save you the time, most of us don't buy individual parts, we buy whole beyblades.
(Mar. 06, 2012  4:34 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: How can you maximize Phantom Orion BGrin's solo spin time?

Launching it at a 30 degree angle numerous times, and just using it a lot in general for a bit, will also loosen the bearings and make them more prone to triggering quickly.
hello i bought a hades kerbecs 3 days ago but i found the tip was a bit flat is this normal please answer back thanks
(Mar. 07, 2012  2:08 AM)Zoura20 Wrote: hello i bought a hades kerbecs 3 days ago but i found the tip was a bit flat is this normal please answer back thanks

There is still supposed to be a small sharp tip coming out from its centre, no ? If you can, post a photograph of your DS Bottom here.