Ask a question, get an answer! #2

does anyone know when the next toy-r-us tournement is coming
I think this is the wrong thread but it depends where you live, i expext they will start again after the world championships
(Feb. 26, 2012  3:53 AM)Kenshin Wrote: http://s1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc45...o%20Molds/

OK I have finally got the pictures finished. I am sorry if any of the pictures look blurry my camera's picture previews are not very good. I have put my observations in the description if anyone wants to know. As for different Meteos I don't have any Takara Meteos and I don't have a scale to see if there are any major weight differences. I'm sorry if that causes any problems, and I wonder anyone else noticed this.

I noticed that the assault version of hasbro is more jagged, and not rounder compared to the other wheel...
(Feb. 26, 2012  8:12 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Today I was screwing around with uncustomized beys. Midnight Bull and Inferno Byxis were 1st, and after a very strong launch for both with my string launcher, something peculiar happened. Byxis was lifted off the ground by Bull on more than one occcasion durring the battle. Now, this was not the result of the bey being thrashed around by hig recoil, as the RS on Byxis has good grip, and was not tossed around so easily. I replicated this a few times with the same powerful launches, and it happned atleast once each time. I replaced Byxis with a heavier bey, earth Virgo. Sure enough, the same thing occured agian. Finaly, I faced Midnight Bull agianst a Flame Byxis, and it happened once more.

Upward Smash refers to the direction of a form of smash attack, while upper attack refers to the lifting of beys. Upper Attack in MFB is not possible (or so tests have found), but this is clearly not just Upward Smash. Can anyone explain?

Why is it that clockwise rotating beys move counter-clockwise around the stadium? Why is the reverse true?

Which mode of Gravity is more useful? Defense or Counter? Why?
You would need to tell me the tracks and tips if you want a full explanation. Midnight has some minor degree of upper attack, it's just too light to do it against basically every MFB ever. Perhaps inferno is particularly weak to it, being so light. Anyway, Upward Smash is a decent way to overcome grip (it's one of the reasons Lightning did quite well against it), so it could very easily just be that. Upward Smash is smashing opponents in an upwards direction with an angled hit.

Upper Attack *is* possible in MFB, under extreme conditions, it is just simply not practical or useful in MFB, for whatever reason (weight, weight distribution, rpm, part shapes etc). The closest thing you see is destabilisation, which is caused by the same things.

The movement thing, IIRC is based on the way the tip moves against the surface, propelling you around in the opposite direction.

It's actually modes of perseus, but counter is almost always more useful because it exposes more metal, allowing for more consistent smash attack. The Attack CW is really good for this reason. Still, in less aggressive combinations, defense mode may be better, as it is less aggressive.

Was it previously known that the Sono-Kong Galaxy wheels were of different molds from those made by Takara-Tomy or Hasbro? My sister has a Korean GP and its W105 is at the same height as a 100 track and its MW is smoother, or its protrusions are less pronounced, than my Hasbro Galaxy's.
Are there any WBO or Toys R Us competitions in Southwest Ohio this summer? If so, are there certain requirements to enter? And, how do you get TH170?
You can get TH170 if you get Beat Lynx and check the Offical events if you want to know where the tournaments are close to you.
Where are the official events at? And thanks, but is Beat Lynx in America yet?
No,Beat Lynx will come in spring and the Offical events will be in the middle of most if the other topics. It's by the WBO general?
There are no for sure release dates for Hasbro's products.

Ok thanks. Will search Beat Lynx, and thanks for the info.
Which 4D beyblades do you recommend me getting for competitive use? Diablo Nemesis, Flash Sagittario, Kreis Cygnus, Fusion Hades or should I wait for the Zero G series?
Is it normal to have a hasbro Galaxy without the reinforced edges on the R2F?
(Feb. 26, 2012  4:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: You would need to tell me the tracks and tips if you want a full explanation. Midnight has some minor degree of upper attack, it's just too light to do it against basically every MFB ever. Perhaps inferno is particularly weak to it, being so light. Anyway, Upward Smash is a decent way to overcome grip (it's one of the reasons Lightning did quite well against it), so it could very easily just be that. Upward Smash is smashing opponents in an upwards direction with an angled hit.

Upper Attack *is* possible in MFB, under extreme conditions, it is just simply not practical or useful in MFB, for whatever reason (weight, weight distribution, rpm, part shapes etc). The closest thing you see is destabilisation, which is caused by the same things.

The movement thing, IIRC is based on the way the tip moves against the surface, propelling you around in the opposite direction.

It's actually modes of perseus, but counter is almost always more useful because it exposes more metal, allowing for more consistent smash attack. The Attack CW is really good for this reason. Still, in less aggressive combinations, defense mode may be better, as it is less aggressive.
Midnight Bull 125SF vs...

•Inferno Byxis CH120 (145 mode) RS (gently worn)
•Inferno Sagitario 145S
•Earth Virgo GB145BS
•Flame Byxis 230WD

Granted, this was a Hasbro stadium, so SF here is more effective.

Before anyone calls me a fool for using Hasbro, stadium has no impact on the smash attack of the bey.

Now, for Perseus, if I wanted to use spin equalization, would't defense mode be the better option? (for oppisite spin battles only)

Now, just to confirm, Upper Attack can only exist if Upward Smash takes place, but Upward Smash does not alwas result in Upper Attack?

Another thing, Upper Attack and Uppward Smash are only used effectively when used with destabalizers, right?
Can big bang pegasis' rubber get worn out?
Like all rubber tips, yes. After a decent amount of battles.
Q. What is this Zero G thing people are talking about? And when will the 4D system come to America?
What do you mean what are they talking about?
This Zero G system.... there's bunches of threads about it.
Try to read the threads and watch the videos in them ?

Metal Fury, the dub name for 4D, will probably come around summer, however it is not confirmed.
(Feb. 26, 2012  5:04 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Was it previously known that the Sono-Kong Galaxy wheels were of different molds from those made by Takara-Tomy or Hasbro? My sister has a Korean GP and its W105 is at the same height as a 100 track and its MW is smoother, or its protrusions are less pronounced, than my Hasbro Galaxy's.

I seem to have been skipped, could somebody please answer me? I can post pictures if necessary.
Even less pronounced than Hasbro's ?
Kai-V: Yes, after I made the post, my sister who also likes Beyblade, rushed into the room and asked if I had heard of the Zero-G system yet. I said no and she shoved me away from the PC and went to the Beyblade Wiki and showed me Samurai Ifraid. I know mostly all about Zero-G now, and I am sad that Ginkga isn't the protagonist anymore.