Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 12, 2012  1:46 PM)Andy12 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:41 PM)Stealth Serpent Wrote: Can the Metal Faces from the UDXS be customized. If so, how do you do it?
There is a plastic face that can be split into two as well as a metal face. You just switch up the parts and boom! Customized!
OK, that answers the can it be customized part, I still need to know how it is done.

(Feb. 12, 2012  1:52 PM)Stealth Serpent Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:46 PM)Andy12 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:41 PM)Stealth Serpent Wrote: Can the Metal Faces from the UDXS be customized. If so, how do you do it?
There is a plastic face that can be split into two as well as a metal face. You just switch up the parts and boom! Customized!
OK, that answers the can it be customized part, I still need to know how it is done.
Do you have the dx set? The outer ring of both face bolts come of. So basically you can take off both rings and switch them. For example, you can switch the outer rings so you have a face. With a metal inside and a plastic outer ring. You would also have a face with a plastic inside and a metal outer ring. There you go. That answer your question?

You should have redirected him to the clear article we have on Beywiki about Metal Faces.
hey guys, I have a few questions Smile
1. Is there a big weight difference between sonokong and takara diablo and phantom wheels, if there is one?
2. Is Diablo Nemesis bd any good as a combo?
3. Is Phantom a better stamina wheel than basalt even if it is lighter?
I'd be grateful for any answers, thanks!
(Feb. 12, 2012  4:02 PM)Gizmo98 Wrote: hey guys, I have a few questions Smile
1. Is there a big weight difference between sonokong and takara diablo and phantom wheels, if there is one?
1. Not too sure
2. Build Me A Combo #2
3. Purchase Consulation
A SonoKong Diablo Nemesis has not been purchased yet as far as I know.
How do I fix my stuck/jammed TH170, it's in 195 mode and I can't even budge the turning/switching mechanism (or whatever).
Is there a facebolt/wheel attached? The track can go on the wrong way in one mode, I don't recall which, but yeah.
It's happened to me a couple times like that, anyway.
(Feb. 12, 2012  8:02 PM)th!nk Wrote: Is there a facebolt/wheel attached? The track can go on the wrong way in one mode, I don't recall which, but yeah.
It's happened to me a couple times like that, anyway.
I've tried to switch it with the FB and MW on and tried to without them on either way it's still stuck/jammed.
Okay, the arms that connect the lower part the upper part, and move along when changing modes, are they all still in the correct position?

Does anything look out of place at all?
Sounds like the TH170 is in the wrong position on the metal wheel. I've seen this interfere with the ability of the track to change heights. I would take the bey apart and see if the track is able to be changed then.
Hasbro Beys Versus Tomy Takara Beys
Is there any difference between Hasbro's Beys and Tomy Takara. Like the way their made? Are their any differences? Are the Tomy Takara make better Beys then Hasbro? (by differences i don't mean color or anything little like that i mean by performance)
Is sythe kronos T125XF a good trade for Big Bang?It is a mystery
This belongs in purchase consultation.
(Feb. 12, 2012  10:31 PM)MakiSimon Wrote: Hasbro Beys Versus Tomy Takara Beys
Is there any difference between Hasbro's Beys and Tomy Takara. Like the way their made? Are their any differences? Are the Tomy Takara make better Beys then Hasbro? (by differences i don't mean color or anything little like that i mean by performance)
Search Function

No, seriously, this has been asked like, every day for the last week.
(Feb. 12, 2012  4:02 PM)Gizmo98 Wrote: hey guys, I have a few questions Smile

Moreover, difference in weights of parts from different companies is just a myth. So, there probably isn't any difference in the Phantom wheels as of now. I do not know about Diablo, but that too, will not be different.
But hey, even though the answer to this could have been searched easily, there might be one thing which you could have missed, and that would have caused a lot of confusion.

Irrespective as to which company's(TT/SK) bey you have, there has been a noticeable difference in most 4D Metal Wheels.
To make this more clear- 4D Metal Wheels of the same kind differ in weight at times. It doesn't depend on which company's bey you bought; but every sample might have a different weight.
Its not like only a TT 4D bey and an SK 4D bey would differ in weight; even two TT Phantom Wheels might have different weights.

Eh, seems like my explanation is a bit vague... :\

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weight-i...n-testings
Just read through the OP of this thread. To big an explanation, but worth to read. Smile
Any difference between Takara Tomy BBP compared to Sonokong's?
I'm quite sure there has been no reported differences.
Do some Hasbro r2f's have the bar in the middle? For some reason, I bought a Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus and the r2f had the bar.
If you bought a hasbro galaxy pegasus, and it had the bar, then obviously at least one Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus has come with a bar, no?

Nonetheless, thanks for letting us know Smile
Hey, A few days ago I noticed my Gravity Destroyer wasn't performing as well as it used 1 or 2 months ago. Before, it used to win about every single battle. But now, it loses just about every time. Is this normal or did I over-use it?

(Feb. 14, 2012  3:44 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Hey, A few days ago I noticed my Gravity Destroyer wasn't performing as well as it used 1 or 2 months ago. Before, it used to win about every single battle. But now, it loses just about every time. Is this normal or did I over-use it?

Is it an uncustomized Gravity "Destroyer" ? Have you been using it in a Hasbro stadium ? I think that either your WD is too worn now, or you have a lot of paint and dirt accumualted on your WD because of the paint on Hasbro BeyStadiums.
Do all BB-32s come with light blue fences?
(Feb. 15, 2012  3:29 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Do all BB-32s come with light blue fences?

I do think so.