Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Could anyone tell me what's BBG?
I'm completely out-linked with the new imformation nowadays.
(Feb. 06, 2012  1:50 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Could anyone tell me what's BBG?
I'm completely out-linked with the new imformation nowadays.

We have a whole Bey News forum so that questions like that do not get asked ...
Can Plastics and HMS be used in an MFB Attack Stadium? Because I don't have access to Tornado Attack or Balance.
(Feb. 06, 2012  5:19 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Can Plastics and HMS be used in an MFB Attack Stadium? Because I don't have access to Tornado Attack or Balance.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
Seriously, look for things before asking questions.

Kai-V: You forget who you're dealing with there Wink
Sorry, for asking another question, but how would one make a Neo Left Spin Gear? (I'm using Metal Driger, Dragoon G, and Dragoon S)
Neo Left SGs are a type of SG - you "make one" by assembling one as it comes packaged... http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Spin_Gears
What photo storage site do most members prefer? and is there a reason why?
That might be better asked in the newly opened random thoughts thread. I'm sure we could get a lively discussion over there.
(Feb. 07, 2012  1:27 AM)V-Rock Wrote: Sorry, for asking another question, but how would one make a Neo Left Spin Gear? (I'm using Metal Driger, Dragoon G, and Dragoon S)

To expand on that, the V series beyblades have the Neo-Spin Gears. Neo-Left specifically is rather exclusive (IIRC) like most Left-SG's but you can find one in Dragoon V2 and probably Dragoon V.

None of the beys you listed have it, so don't feel like you're doing something wrong, haha!
I think EDW is a ok alternative
(Feb. 07, 2012  3:35 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Is EWD a good alternative to WD?

It is an okay alternative. The free spinning center sometimes gets stuck, causing loss of stamina.
EDIT: Although it isn't directly about building you a combo, this kind of question should probably be posted there.
EWD is a top tier stamina tip. It is as good as WD, and probably better against opposite spin opponents.

(Feb. 07, 2012  1:35 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2012  1:27 AM)V-Rock Wrote: Sorry, for asking another question, but how would one make a Neo Left Spin Gear? (I'm using Metal Driger, Dragoon G, and Dragoon S)

To expand on that, the V series beyblades have the Neo-Spin Gears. Neo-Left specifically is rather exclusive (IIRC) like most Left-SG's but you can find one in Dragoon V2 and probably Dragoon V.

None of the beys you listed have it, so don't feel like you're doing something wrong, haha!

Yeah, it's just Dragoon V and V2. Shame they were so limited, such a useful part.

Oh, and I'm like, 99% sure that dragoon V and V2 Neo SG Shells aren't actually compatible with each other, because the prongs that connect each half together are swapped around. Very, very odd. That said, if the prongs break, then yeah they fit... But it's not a big deal unless you somehow lose half of each.
What is Grinding
(Feb. 07, 2012  8:23 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: What is Grinding

Next time, do a simple search, but for now..Grinding
thanks Uwik
OK, Which of the following is the more Superior Stamina Tip:
EWD, WD or PD?
And how come some extraordinarily heavy beys like MF-H HellFlame Kerbecs F145DS (Illegal) have crazily long solo spins reaching up to 10 minutes? Does this have something to do with the balance or something?
For 'pure' stamina PD is better but it is too easy to KO and it 'jumps' when it loses balance causing it to lose spin. EWD is better against opposite spin opponents and is equal to WD in terms of stamina against same-spin opponents
I Guess LED sight is on number two on my Order list now.
is MF-H Basalt Bull 230EWD is a good Stamina combo
D or CS would be better.
Oh yeah, and a normal MF or none would do better for pure stamina
thanks
Don't post one liners like that next time. We know we're all highly respected(haha) so no need for actual thanks and besides, you can always PM instead for further discussion
(Feb. 07, 2012  12:51 PM)Djalu13 Wrote: is MF-H Basalt Bull 230EWD is a good Stamina combo

Maybe. I don't own EWD myself so i don't have exact results. But mathematically, it should be at least Decent. EWD will endlessly tilt like WD at 230 at low spin, But this should be countered by the MF-H to give it a better center of gravity. Overall, i think that EWD could show some potential here. Knowing that it's only issue i know about EWD is Lack of grip. Which should be countered by MF-H, Basalt and 230. Remember, this is only a theory, As i don't have EWD at the moment.

Please could someone answer my question:

how come some extraordinarily heavy beys like MF-H HellFlame Kerbecs F145DS (Illegal) have crazily long solo spins reaching up to 10 minutes? Does this have something to do with the balance or something?
This is just a wild goose chase with no point....don't need to post if you don't even have a EWD. Everything has potential, so just leave it up to the real testers.