Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Not as good as WD, EWD, or SD, imo. I'd use one of those three, but if you don't have any of them, MS could be used.
i have all of those. thanks, just figured metal would cause less friction
For solo spin, you better off using stock Phantom Orion B: D
True.. If you wanted, you could conduct solo spin tests yourself once you get the part and use which tip gave you the best results.

But in battle, WD, EWD, and SD offer the best chance for a stamina type.
(Feb. 04, 2012  6:18 AM)Last Memory Wrote: True.. If you wanted, you could conduct solo spin tests yourself once you get the part and use which tip gave you the best results.

Also worth noting that TH170D combos do well in battle. Combos like Basalt____ TH170 D and Duo Aquario TH170D are very versatile Stamina types.
i will do that, and let ya know. and i found the phantom wheel on WB had crazy attack power and still had alot of spin left after the other beys were done.
(Feb. 04, 2012  6:22 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  6:18 AM)Last Memory Wrote: True.. If you wanted, you could conduct solo spin tests yourself once you get the part and use which tip gave you the best results.

Also worth noting that TH170D combos do well in battle. Combos like Basalt____ TH170 D and Duo Aquario TH170D are very versatile Stamina types.

i like the look of the duo wheel alot, is it any good?
Like Dark Mousy said, it is very versatile. I believe it may have some use in attack combos with BD145... I think.. I could just not be thinking well because of how late it is. XD

But as a stamina and defense wheel, it is very good.

EDIT: Now that I think about it (and I mean THINK about it)... Scythe may have been the wheel I am thinking of.
very true, but like you said its late. 1:30 here and i should try and get a little bit of sleep lol. ill check back on this topic tomorrow and se what people think.
You could always check the BeyWiki. It'll help for sure.
(Feb. 04, 2012  6:31 AM)Last Memory Wrote: Like Dark Mousy said, it is very versatile. I believe it may have some use in attack combos with BD145... I think.. I could just not be thinking well because of how late it is. XD

But as a stamina and defense wheel, it is very good.

EDIT: Now that I think about it (and I mean THINK about it)... Scythe may have been the wheel I am thinking of.

Scythe was good for stamina. But Duo, and Phantom outclass it. It does have some anti meta combo uses. It can stand attacks from Blitz and Vari. Combine it with RB/RS then your good to go.

And the only attack combo that is good with BD145 is MF Lighting LDrago BD145 LRF. It was only good because BD145 gave it weight. Lighting L Drago is very light.

Quote:i like the look of the duo wheel alot, is it any good?

Its very good. Check out the Duo testing thread. It is amazing for attack and stamina.
That's what I thought lol. I knew I was just not thinking straight.

And you're right about that also.. I'm just having an off night hah.
Quote:i will do that, and let ya know. and i found the phantom wheel on WB had crazy attack power and still had alot of spin left after the other beys were done.

Try MF H Phantom____AD145 RF. Good attack and has good stamina for a rubber tip
(Feb. 04, 2012  6:42 AM)Last Memory Wrote: That's what I thought lol. I knew I was just not thinking straight.

And you're right about that also.. I'm just having an off night hah.

We all have off nights. Sometimes we just gotta double check ourselves. I do sometimes.
I have a question.
I read something about Scythe Destroy, naturally I searched here and found out it was Illegal.

Could somebody please give me reasoning on why, besides the natural illegal customization excuse?

If you could get back to me, cheers.
Never mind, I worked out it was the metal frame, not the core.
What was ES problem that made it terrible
It had extremely bad balance like any other sharp tip. Also, it took a LONG time for it to get stabilized after being put off-balance. But by then, the battle actually ended. :\

Answers to such general questions might be found quite easily (by searching) you know...
(Feb. 04, 2012  10:31 AM)BakushinLeone Wrote: I have a question.
I read something about Scythe Destroy, naturally I searched here and found out it was Illegal.

Could somebody please give me reasoning on why, besides the natural illegal customization excuse?

If you could get back to me, cheers.
Never mind, I worked out it was the metal frame, not the core.

Your not allowed to change out PC frames.
Does anyone know why the Uranus CW is smaller than any other CW?
It was designed that way? I don't believe there is a specific reason.

I do believe however, that Uranus is not "Smaller than any other CW". The Scorpio CW remains the smallest.
Does Sonokongs CS last long like their R2F?
(Feb. 04, 2012  2:00 AM)Hazel Wrote: This is an incident of unintended paint mixup - which is not entirely uncommon for SonoKong at that time period, as th!nk mentioned. Not a recolor re-release.

No. It isn't a mixup. Ever have any auto body work done on your car? It is impossible to match original paint. My point is that NONE of the factories that produce beys have this giant ever-lasting batch of paint. You could have huge productions where many wheels will be the same exact shade, but once another batch is produced, it could easily be a different shade within TT, SK or H. Same goes for the polymers for the plastic parts.

ok i have a combo earth virgo 100wd is it very good?
also i hope its okay to post here
Earth is outclassed. If you want better combinations, use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Feb. 04, 2012  3:36 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  2:00 AM)Hazel Wrote: This is an incident of unintended paint mixup - which is not entirely uncommon for SonoKong at that time period, as th!nk mentioned. Not a recolor re-release.

No. It isn't a mixup. Ever have any auto body work done on your car? It is impossible to match original paint. My point is that NONE of the factories that produce beys have this giant ever-lasting batch of paint. You could have huge productions where many wheels will be the same exact shade, but once another batch is produced, it could easily be a different shade within TT, SK or H. Same goes for the polymers for the plastic parts.

True, but the difference between blue and purple is pretty big. I would more inclined to think that is a screw up rather than normal sample to sample variation.
Always seemed to me like Sonokong had a "close enough is good enough" attitude. Same with their plastics and the weight variations in 4D's.

Not really a major thing, but yeah.
Hello, I got a jade jupiter and I dont know what the modes are, could someone tell me?