Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 03, 2012  4:26 PM)ngfblader Wrote: what type , generally, is better in a tournament?

(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)

Attack could win a lot if you mastered it, but generally Stamina types or Defense types win more.
No one ever uses Defence at any UK tourneys FYI. It's all stamina.
What is MB supposed to be ... It was only ever used in London too.
Well it's balance really. It only works in Basalt BD145MB which is a balance combo really since it had the ability to outspin a lot of things in it's day (stamina part), was hard to KO (defence part) and the Basalt MW's recoil and the MB made it able to knock things out (attack part).
Has anyone got a Sonokong Galaxy Pegasis in a purpleish colour compared to the normal blue that it is supposed to come with?
does hasbro have the LR launcher.or does it just come with gravity destroyer form japan

@boxhead I donno
(Feb. 03, 2012  11:33 PM)l-dragoprime Wrote: does hasbro have the LR launcher.or does it just come with gravity destroyer form japan

Hasbro has not released the LR launcher. However, I believe that, both, Takara Tomy and Sonokong have released the LR launcher.
^I hope they realese the lr launcher for hasbro.

I also want launcher rubber
(Feb. 03, 2012  11:31 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Has anyone got a Sonokong Galaxy Pegasis in a purpleish colour compared to the normal blue that it is supposed to come with?

Yes, the CW is slightly clearer too, etc. This is normal, sonkong beys tend to be a little less... Neat than TT ones, or at least were at that time.
So is all SonoKong's Galaxy Pegasis purple-ish because beybladegeeks one was blue and it confuses me
If someone had a blue sonokong galaxy pegasis, and we both have purple-ish ones, that would imply that not all sonokong galaxy pegasi are purple. Simple Logic.
Takara Tomy, Sonokong, and Hasbro re-release beys and parts with different colors. Its very common.
It is also not the case at all in this situation.
Uhm.. ok...?? Sorry hazel.
This is an incident of unintended paint mixup - which is not entirely uncommon for SonoKong at that time period, as th!nk mentioned. Not a recolor re-release.
Ok. Sorry for the mix up.
(Feb. 03, 2012  11:40 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2012  11:31 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Has anyone got a Sonokong Galaxy Pegasis in a purpleish colour compared to the normal blue that it is supposed to come with?

Yes, the CW is slightly clearer too, etc. This is normal, sonkong beys tend to be a little less... Neat than TT ones, or at least were at that time.

My TAKARA-TOMY Galaxy Pegasis is the purple one too, actually.
Hey fellow bladers, I am new to they beyblade world and I live in Wisconsin. I have two questions, my first one is could you guys help with a combo... The blades I have are Poison Pegasus, Earth Virgo, Grand Cetus, Fury Capricon, and Evil Pisces. Some how make it so that it is fast and blastes other blades like heck. My last questions is that is there any beyblade Tournaments in the Wisconsin/Milwaukee Are this year?
Your first question belongs in the Build me a combo thread. As for your second, look in the WBO General or Official Events forums.
For the first question: Use the :Build Me a Combo! #2" Topic.

Second question: Check the "Upcoming Events" thread.

EDIT: Snuck up on by Primal.
totally random but has anyone tried the phantom metal wheel with pheonix's ms tip? my pheonix is still shipping and i wanted to try this.
(Feb. 04, 2012  5:45 AM)PawnSational Wrote: totally random but has anyone tried the phantom metal wheel with pheonix's ms tip? my pheonix is still shipping and i wanted to try this.

MS is bad with everything and it even ruins stadiums sometimes. I do not know why your first combination idea for Phantom would be to pair it with MS.
nobody said it was my first combination idea... but its supposed to be a good stamina tip so i was wondering if anyone tried it.
Like Kai-V said, MS is a horrendous tip. Horrible balance and not really any reason for it to be competitively viable with WD, EWD, and SD.
i couldve been more specific, but i meant stamina-wise, solo spin kind of thing. not in battle. think it would be any good?