Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 03, 2012  12:53 AM)Vader Blader Wrote: What is a combination that is certain to beat Rock Leone that I can make from a Rock Aries and Storm Pegasis?

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Feb. 02, 2012  1:22 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2012  7:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Does anyone have an image of, or owns and can take a picture of, the Hasbro Zeus CEW?
Apparently it is called "Metal Ball Sharp", but yeah, I would really like an image of it, and I can't find one anywhere. At the least, could someone describe the shape to me?

I had an image on my Photobucket, I'm unable to resize it as I'm on my iPod touch and currently at work so here's a link to the image -
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283...CF5739.jpg
(eBay seller sent me a fake one so I was showing them what parts a real one should have lol)

Legend. Looks to be the same as Hasbro's Dark Green Draciel G CEW, so really it should be "Metal Ball CEW", but eh. Thanks man.
does anybody know when grand capricorn is comming out.
just curious
(Feb. 03, 2012  1:55 AM)l-dragoprime Wrote: does anybody know when grand capricorn is comming out.
just curious

Unless Hasbro releases it, never. And Hasbro has absolutely no release dates.
^ don't know if they're actually going to make one, so we did ourselves. its just Grand Cap 145D right? simple should have the parts.
I do it is just that I want to be able to have grand cetus and capricorn at the same time.

also I want a black capricorn bolt , how about white cetus
(Feb. 03, 2012  1:58 AM)Klaus Wrote: ^ don't know if they're actually going to make one, so we did ourselves. its just Grand Cap 145D right? simple should have the parts.

Yes, there is nothing special about it.
^it just came to mind. I have one with my parts.anything on white cetus
White Cetus comes with the blue beylocker, and seeing you're using Cetus and not Ketos you're refering to Hasbro, so pick up a two pack with the Green Cetus and steal it's metal swap it with a Fury Capricorn and do the rest, can't help bout the black bolt though... but could always take a sharpie lol
^oh I need a beylocker
is it hasbro because I don't shop online
Yes, it is hasbro. You can pick one up at big name retailers.
I haven't found one yet.I saw the evil gemios one
(Feb. 03, 2012  2:19 AM)l-dragoprime Wrote: I haven't found one yet.I saw the evil gemios one

well just keep looking, u will find one Smile

ok i have a question for the thread

im curious, where does the black master driger recolor come from (RB, Limited booster, etc...)?

Hey guys! I just wanted to know, if I bought a phantom Orion, would a better tip for it be wd or is the bd it comes with better. I know bd is great for free spinning time, but in battle, which would be better??
You should use WD, because it is easy to find, and it's the best stamina tip. B:D on the other hand cannot take hits, because it gets KO'd too easily.
Phantom/Duo/Death, which is better? I don't hear or see much about Death, but Phantom and Duo on the other hand is different. I hear Duo is better, is this true?

Also, why isn't B:D top tier stamina? Why do people say it's not good, and that WD is better? Can someone please provide me with some evidence (a post or a thread) saying that B:D isn't good?
We have several threads discussing all of those things in the Customizations Forum and the Advanced Forum's Competitive Combos List thread.

Please take the time to search and read on your own before asking others to do it for you.
Hello! I've been trying to choose from DS, D or CS to make a balance(defence and stamina only, no attack) combo with Basalt230___. I need help.
That belongs in Build Me A Combo!
Sorry, I guess I got carried away because the title was " Ask a question, Get an answer". And ironically, that WAS ONE ANSWER! lol Tongue_out
I was just thinking of this...
Diablo and Phantom comparison.
The former is Defense/Attack, while the latter is Stamina/Attack.
Now in both cases, the types which have been incorporated into these hybrids have completely different characteristics.
Lets talk of Diablo first. Diablo is heavy, which gives it defense, and has protrusions, which give it attack.
This is a more condensed version of what was explained to me by th!nk.
Now, because of the amazing weight, the effect of recoil produced is handled quite well. So, most issues have been solved.

Now for Phantom.
This thing has weight focused on the outside, which is essential for Stamina types; while an advantage for Attackers. Now, Phantom is not all that heavy. It has a few, small protrusions, which produce decent Attack. Now, if there is Smash, there will be Recoil too. The relatively light weight might not be able to handle recoil well(?)
Even though recoil is bad for everything, it is most disadvantageous for Stamina types. This means, the Attack of Phantom might prove out to be a hindrance for its Stamina.
Still, how does Phantom manage to excel in both these categories?

Wat r some major ways 2 train nd get rdy 4 a tournamnt?
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:59 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: Wat r some major ways 2 train nd get rdy 4 a tournamnt?

Practice your launches, find the combinations that work the best for you and that should work really well against others' too, etc.
what type , generally, is better in a tournament?

(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:12 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I was just thinking of this...
Diablo and Phantom comparison.
The former is Defense/Attack, while the latter is Stamina/Attack.
Now in both cases, the types which have been incorporated into these hybrids have completely different characteristics.
Lets talk of Diablo first. Diablo is heavy, which gives it defense, and has protrusions, which give it attack.
This is a more condensed version of what was explained to me by th!nk.
Now, because of the amazing weight, the effect of recoil produced is handled quite well. So, most issues have been solved.

Now for Phantom.
This thing has weight focused on the outside, which is essential for Stamina types; while an advantage for Attackers. Now, Phantom is not all that heavy. It has a few, small protrusions, which produce decent Attack. Now, if there is Smash, there will be Recoil too. The relatively light weight might not be able to handle recoil well(?)
Even though recoil is bad for everything, it is most disadvantageous for Stamina types. This means, the Attack of Phantom might prove out to be a hindrance for its Stamina.
Still, how does Phantom manage to excel in both these categories?

Um what are you talking about? Just because a stamina wheel has some recoil doesn't mean it's gonna suck. Only when it gets hit hard(which rarely happens in a stamina battle) does the recoil really disadvantage the combo using it. Also the weight is located on the outside which is the perfect place for it to be. Phantom weighs 44.50 g according to the wiki article which is a decent weight...