Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Check the BeyChannel up at the top for a video on sliding shoot. It could also be because you're stadium is fake and may not be the same as an actual BB-10.
yes it does have a tornado ridge but its much smaller and and the outer art is much steeper then a real attack stadium, my RF is a little warn out but not to warn out, i have been practicing alot lately. my other attack combo gravity persius t125 r2f works better then the l drago custom so i switched the bottems, but even with the r2f l drago kept falling off the stadium D:
Lightning L Drago is quite light, so it moves fast. Which spin direction were you using gravity in? If it was right spin, Try banking on the other side of the stadium with Lightning, or even gravity in left spin. The side used is different for each spin direction (well, both sides can be used, but the easiest one is the one you want to start with.)
alright thanks for your help Smile
What is a passport holder and how do you get on? Thanks
hi there,
is there anywhere in Melbournes or preferably Bendigo, australia i can get TT beyblades or beyblade arena's
(Feb. 02, 2012  5:18 AM)aidanmcc Wrote: hi there,
is there anywhere in Melbournes or preferably Bendigo, australia i can get TT beyblades or beyblade arena's

Visit the Topic called "Stores With Beyblades in Stock", hopefully you find something!
Can someone please tell me the difference between Midnight and Crash? Other than the name change.

Thanks(:
Crash is supposed to be heavier by about 4 grams.

Does anyone have an image of, or owns and can take a picture of, the Hasbro Zeus CEW?
Apparently it is called "Metal Ball Sharp", but yeah, I would really like an image of it, and I can't find one anywhere. At the least, could someone describe the shape to me?
(Feb. 02, 2012  7:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Crash is supposed to be heavier by about 4 grams.

Does anyone have an image of, or owns and can take a picture of, the Hasbro Zeus CEW?
Apparently it is called "Metal Ball Sharp", but yeah, I would really like an image of it, and I can't find one anywhere. At the least, could someone describe the shape to me?

i might have a pic. but im not sure
(Feb. 02, 2012  7:11 AM)DARK WOLF WBBA Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2012  7:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Crash is supposed to be heavier by about 4 grams.

i might have a pic. but im not sure

sorry i dont

Wich bey version has more Stamina, the Sonokong version of Phantom Orion or the Takara Tomy one ? And how about L-Drago Destroy ? What performs better, the Takara Tomy or the Sonokong one ? Thanks!
for your first question: It depends. whether what mold you got, it's pretty much the same
second: Again, pretty much the same
It's because I will be receiving 2 Phantom Orion and 2 L-Drago Destroy, a Sonokong and a Takara Tomy version of each one. Which ones should I get ? The Takara Tomy or the Sonokong version of them? 'Cause I will sell the other to my friend. Thanks!
(Feb. 02, 2012  7:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Does anyone have an image of, or owns and can take a picture of, the Hasbro Zeus CEW?

I had an image on my Photobucket, I'm unable to resize it as I'm on my iPod touch and currently at work so here's a link to the image -
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283...CF5739.jpg
(eBay seller sent me a fake one so I was showing them what parts a real one should have lol)
(Feb. 02, 2012  1:02 PM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Wich bey version has more Stamina, the Sonokong version of Phantom Orion or the Takara Tomy one ? And how about L-Drago Destroy ? What performs better, the Takara Tomy or the Sonokong one ? Thanks!

And hey, keep one thing in mind-
Its been said over and over again here, that there is no difference in the beys produced by different companies. If there is any its either a rumor, or highly popularized (and can be found by searching the site. For eg, Midnight and Crash).
As for the Mold Differences Blood talked about, even those, are highly popularized on this site.
And as you see, there have been no noticeable mold differences in Phantom or L Drago Destroy yet. But yes, B: D is highly susceptible to Mold Differences. So, you might get different B: Ds.
Again, there is no specific company that releases a specific mold of B: D. It is random.
which l drago is the best for an attack custom?
That question belongs in purchase consultation or potentially competitive combos please.
Or "Build me a combo!".
whoops my bad sorry about that ^^
Are these fake? Or not?
http://www.amazon.de/Masterblade-Metal-A...700&sr=8-3

http://www.toupiebeyblade.com/toupie/mas...ena-rouge/
I think they are fake ( no Hasbro , no TT and no SK) but my friend says they are real
(Feb. 02, 2012  8:36 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: Are these fake? Or not?
http://www.amazon.de/Masterblade-Metal-A...700&sr=8-3

http://www.toupiebeyblade.com/toupie/mas...ena-rouge/
I think they are fake ( no Hasbro , no TT and no SK) but my friend says they are real

yea they're both fake stadiums

Yes it is, just so you know, you should use the "Flightyells guide to fakes" and also aladincorp produce fake bey's.
What is a combination that is certain to beat Rock Leone that I can make from a Rock Aries and Storm Pegasis?