Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is there a difference between Takara and Sono Kong BB-10 stack stadiums?
Could you please post a list of tournaments in next post?
(Jan. 30, 2012  11:47 PM)Andy12 Wrote: Hello, I am having trouble finding any tournaments close to NJ. Could you guyd try to find some tournaments for me' I would really appreciate it.

I answered your email. You should check there.

(Jan. 30, 2012  11:47 PM)Dingodigo Wrote: Is there a difference between Takara and Sono Kong BB-10 stack stadiums?

Not really.
Which email? yahoo, nj bladers or wbo?
I am going to search my emails, by for now!
Would any of you say that Phantom Orion FConfused is a decent stamina-ish combo.

Also, does the Bull cw still rank heaviest or is something else taking that place?
(Jan. 31, 2012  4:20 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Would any of you say that Phantom Orion F:S is a decent stamina-ish combo.

Also, does the Bull cw still rank heaviest or is something else taking that place?

The first question belongs in the Build Me a Combo Topic, but since I'm a nice guy, no, haha.

It's most important to balance weight with good balance. For this reason, Bull is not as preferable as Aquario or even Unicorno II/Rex if you're using a three sided Metal Wheel.
is there any competitive use for the MF-F? I use it for stamina and i don't want to try my luck using MF-F in tournaments any time soon.
-deleted-
Refer to th!nk's post
It doesn't "add" any stamina at , it's not as light as a normal face. It can help mildly in preventing KO's but it's not really noticeable. The only competitive use is MF-F phantom cancer AD145rf, it seems to help there somehow.
I'm confused with R145. Although it has quite a bit of recoil, does its weight reduce it?
The weight of the metal wheel you stick on top of it usually does.
An RF is also generally needed, as it has too much recoil for defensive use, however if you control the recoil with proper customization, it has quite decent smash that can be used for attack, allowing it to hit lower opponents like LTSC's as well as higher opponents like those on 230. It's part of what made MF Gravity Perseus R145RF so powerful back in the day.
Is this legal?

[Image: 5]
http://tinypic.com/r/15gzb53/5

Parts fit snuggly. Wondering if it is specifically designed to be modular. Similar bits (eg. Wing) also appear to fit.
No, it's not legal. 4D wheels count as a single part and their frames/cores etc may not be separated or mixed.

Believe me, some of the things that fit together now are utterly ridiculous, TT have just given up on preventing illegal things from fitting together, it seems.
Alright, thanks for clearing that up
(Jan. 31, 2012  9:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: No, it's not legal. 4D wheels count as a single part and their frames/cores etc may not be separated or mixed.

Believe me, some of the things that fit together now are utterly ridiculous, TT have just given up on preventing illegal things from fitting together, it seems.

Well, some day in the future when MFB is not the current generation of competitive beys it will give us the option to explore new combos, etc. Not necessarily a bad thing! Smile
(Jan. 31, 2012  5:18 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  9:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: No, it's not legal. 4D wheels count as a single part and their frames/cores etc may not be separated or mixed.

Well, some day in the future when MFB is not the current generation of competitive beys it will give us the option to explore new combos, etc. Not necessarily a bad thing! Smile

We still try to stick to the old rules in plastics land. Plus, some of these combinations are rather game breaking. Not that they aren't a lot of fun, and who knows, some other illegal combos might balance things out, but yeah.
I've been thinking about EWD lately and, like WD, how it also has quasi-agressive movement. However, this quasi-aggro movement interrupts the free-spinning part of EWD and makes it rattle. Does this cause EWD to lose stamina?
I never really noticed the rattling having that big of an impact on my EWD's performance.
(Jan. 31, 2012  7:28 PM)V-Rock Wrote: I've been thinking about EWD lately and, like WD, how it also has quasi-agressive movement. However, this quasi-aggro movement interrupts the free-spinning part of EWD and makes it rattle. Does this cause EWD to lose stamina?

It must. Any movement in the system that isn't in the same direction at the same speed is a waste of rotational energy. That being said, it would be difficult to detect how much, plus it is what it is and there isn't any way to change it.
Will anybody look at my blocked thread called Best Bey?
It's not "blocked", it's Closed, and the thread was absolutely pointless, as I have explained three times now.
Why is it said that Rubber tip defense types are beaten easily by left spin attackers.
Because RS and RSF are? They just can't handle it for whatever reason. RDF doesn't seem to suffer the same issue, or at least, doesn't suffer it as severely.
RDF stands up to left spin attackers very well. In my experience, it doesn't suffer the same problems as the other rubber defense bottoms at all.