Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I understand. Well, Question 2... are you allowed to mix TT and hasbro bey parts for WBO play?
None of those stadiums are irregular of the BB-10 in any way (other than coloring of course). All of them have the same shape. The pictures were just taken at different angles..
And btw, " "bowl" shaped bowl. " really? XD

(Jan. 24, 2012  3:16 AM)Minho Wrote: I understand. Well, Question 2... are you allowed to mix TT and hasbro bey parts for WBO play?

Of course! Both TT and Hasbro parts are allowed to be used to make the same combo. Sonokong parts as well.
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:16 AM)Minho Wrote: I understand. Well, Question 2... are you allowed to mix TT and hasbro bey parts for WBO play?

Yes, as long as you still respect the fundamental rule where Lightning only goes with L Drago, Gravity only with Perseus, etc.

moneyxiong1, those are indeed all the same stadium. However, the blue one is possibly painted, however the shape is still the same.
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Yes, as long as you still respect the fundamental rule where Lightning only goes with L Drago, Gravity only with Perseus, etc.

moneyxiong1, those are indeed all the same stadium. However, the blue one is possibly painted, however the shape is still the same.

I have the blue one and it comes like that, i read it's a korean limited edition stadium. I got it for 25 dollars so i was just wondering if mine was different. Thanks.
The "Korean Limited Edition Stadium", is actually just the stadium from the Pegasis vs. Leone Rev Up Launcher Set.
It is not even Korean : it was only released by Mani Ltd., who distributes Beyblades in Hong Kong specifically.
That is why I put it into quotations Mrs. Kai-V, mam! Smile
(Jan. 24, 2012  4:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not even Korean : it was only released by Mani Ltd., who distributes Beyblades in Hong Kong specifically.

(Jan. 24, 2012  3:59 AM)Universe² Wrote: The "Korean Limited Edition Stadium", is actually just the stadium from the Pegasis vs. Leone Rev Up Launcher Set.

Those misinforming ebay sellers! Lol, at least its an official stadium and pricing wasn't bad at all. Thanks a lot.
wich one have better smash gravity pegasis or LLD
They're about even, as has been said multiple times before.
ok thanks
Just a small question, what type of a beyblade is Phantom Cancer AD145RF exactly ?
Is it Attack ? Anti-meta ? Balance ? Or something else ?
(Jan. 24, 2012  9:07 AM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Just a small question, what type of a beyblade is Phantom Cancer AD145RF exactly ?
Is it Attack ? Anti-meta ? Balance ? Or something else ?

For starters, the combination requires an MF-F, it's a very exacting setup. It's Attack-focused balance. It OS's a bunch of defence combos that it can't KO (MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, for example), but it's mainly focussed on scoring KO's. It's a pretty good combo, but Blitz and Variares generally work better.

(Jan. 24, 2012  9:21 AM)S.D.C Wrote: shirish
Anti-Meta.
See the above, bro. What people call "Anti meta" = defence wheel on RF (More correctly "anti-attack", calling something that basically just beats the most uncommon type in basically every metagame "anti-meta" is like calling Fluoroantimonic acid "garden salad").

I don't know where the idea that phantom has defence came from but between the easily moved weight distribution and the relatively high recoil (particularly on the underside), it's pretty poor defensively. Also, if we use the actual meaning of "anti-meta", which is kinda difficult as every metagame has different prominent combinations and as such what is "anti-meta" in one area might be part of the meta or useless in another, it's still not quite there, because it really is just an attack combination that happens to have more stamina than other rubber-tipped attack combinations, not a combination that specifically counters the most common opponents in any given metagame.
Ok, thanks for that dude. That's Lesson Two for today learned Wink
Another question.
Ive heard a lot of people saying that this combo NEEDS an MF-F. I can't recall where, but I read somewhere that MF-F weighs 0.1g more than the standard Face bolt.
So, if I use a normal Face in this combo, what difference will it make ?
Reason - My parents don't allow me to get things online from anywhere other than EBay. Also, I am not sure whether I am going to spend $20 on a MF 2 set, no matter how necessary it is.
(anyways, has anyone seen a cheaper MF-2 set on EBay ? If yes, I need the link)
(Jan. 24, 2012  2:44 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Another question.
Ive heard a lot of people saying that this combo NEEDS an MF-F. I can't recall where, but I read somewhere that MF-F weighs 0.1g more than the standard Face bolt.
So, if I use a normal Face in this combo, what difference will it make ?
Reason - My parents don't allow me to get things online from anywhere other than EBay. Also, I am not sure whether I am going to spend $20 on a MF 2 set, no matter how necessary it is.
(anyways, has anyone seen a cheaper MF-2 set on EBay ? If yes, I need the link)

I share the same question, tbh. So, if anyone can answer, it would be a help to the both of us. Smile

For some reason, I think that the only reason to choose MF-F would be a slightly better hold over the whole setup? I've read somewhere that the MF series parts hold the parts together better than the normal ones...
For some reason, it gets outspun noticeably more if you use a normal face, and you lose a lot of reliability against a lot of major combinations. To be honest, there are probably better attackers out there anyway, but eh, hard to compare directly.

Just search ebay for beyblade metal face, and then sort by "price plus postage: lowest first"
Hm, I wonder what may be the reason...
Probably the slight fly-wheel effect provided by the Frame(I hope that's what it is known as) of the face?
Once I get my new Storm Pegasus, I'll surely work on it...
Although I got this bit of info from Beyblade Wikia, it might be unreliable, but an article there mentions that "4D Faces"(faces that come with 4D beys) are 0.1g heavier than the normal face, making the "4D Face"( such as my Orion) equal to an MF-F, making matters more confusing...
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:04 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Once I get my new Storm Pegasus, I'll surely work on it...
Although I got this bit of info from Beyblade Wikia, it might be unreliable, but an article there mentions that "4D Faces"(faces that come with 4D beys) are 0.1g heavier than the normal face, making the "4D Face"( such as my Orion) equal to an MF-F, making matters more confusing...
Never trust beyblade wikia, ever.
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:07 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:04 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Once I get my new Storm Pegasus, I'll surely work on it...
Never trust beyblade wikia, ever.

Tbh, I only trust it (only little bit) since it was the first place to mention RBV 9 contains Midnight and Torch....
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:12 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Tbh, I only trust it (only little bit) since it was the first place to mention RBV 9 contains Midnight and Torch....

Well they were wrong, because it contains Crash and Cloud, two entirely different versions. They are several grams heavier than Midnight and Torch.

Unlike Beyblade Wikia, we do not post information unless it is completely confirmed. This website posts everything reliable first, believe me.
Because they looked at an image taken from here (yeah, we had it before them, it might be in random thoughts somewhere?) that was unconfirmed and could just as well have been fake, as Kai-V made clear when she posted it, unlike beyblade wikia?

Welp, that's a reliable source if ever I saw one.