Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 18, 2012  3:53 AM)bigbanglinx1 Wrote: @c.d.c
okay thanks Smile and is it a real passport or just a virtual passport?

You need to ask that question in the "Questions about the WBO" topic. This thread is exclusively for questions related to the Beyblade game itself.
Okay thank you for the tip kai. also are there any really good combos for big bang pegasis?
That should be asked in the "Build me a combo!" topic.

You will see, eventually you will have learned what all the important threads are, hah.
Wat is the waterfall technique? Nd where cn i learn to use it?
(Jan. 18, 2012  3:27 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Wat is the waterfall technique? Nd where cn i learn to use it?

Using the search function should shed some light on it, but there is nowhere you can learn to use it. It is far too dangerous to teach.
(Jan. 18, 2012  3:31 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2012  3:27 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Wat is the waterfall technique? Nd where cn i learn to use it?

Using the search function should shed some light on it, but there is nowhere you can learn to use it. It is far too dangerous to teach.

Thanks for the tip on finding it. But Ima give it a try to find where to learn it.
And just so that this highly successful joke doesn't get yet more footage, Black Wing, the Waterfall Technique is a joke.

I apologize to anyone who looked to add more points to this joke. Tongue_out
Keep in mind though, Janstarblast might just be saying that for your own safety Wink
(Jan. 18, 2012  3:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: And just so that this highly successful joke doesn't get yet more footage, Black Wing, the Waterfall Technique is a joke.

I apologize to anyone who looked to add more points to this joke. :P

Yh I kinda researched it, yh I pretty much found out tht it was a joke. But thanks for tryna give me a help out.
(Jan. 18, 2012  3:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: Keep in mind though, Janstarblast might just be saying that for your own safety ;)
Okay if thts the case, cn u look up nd find footage of it?

(Jan. 18, 2012  3:52 PM)Black Wing Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2012  3:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: And just so that this highly successful joke doesn't get yet more footage, Black Wing, the Waterfall Technique is a joke.

Yh I kinda researched it, yh I pretty much found out tht it was a joke. But thanks for tryna give me a help out.

There is a lesson to be learnt here about searching thoroughly before asking questions, by the way.

No camera can survive the power of waterfall. It's unknown if anyone has ever successfully executed the technique. The one true master disappeared before revealing if he ever mastered it.
(Jan. 18, 2012  3:53 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2012  3:52 PM)Black Wing Wrote:

There is a lesson to be learnt here about searching thoroughly before asking questions, by the way.

Yh I found tht out 2day.
is there any difference between BB-21 Aquario and BB-72 Aquario
no there is no difference between tha 2 aquarios
The track and bottoms are different colours I think.
Would it be considered illegal if i were to replace the string from my bey launcher L/R with one of the same length? The strings of all my L/R launchers have recently broken and i don't see the purpose of purchasing a fourth. If replacing the string is legal then what type should i use and where can i buy it?

Thanks =)
As far as I know, the BB-21 Aquario is more of a light blue/green, while the other BB-72 Aquario is a darker blue, similar to the CW color, at least, the normal CW.

EDIT: I do not believe it is legal. It is illegal in WBO tourneys to add foreign materials to the Beylauncher or launchers, Beys, etc.

As for the string that they use in the Beylaunchers, I am not sure.
How can all three of the strings have broken and you never corrected your launch ? Obviously there has to be something quite wrong with the way you pull on the strings, otherwise you would not have broken three Beylaunchers LR all at once ...
Hey guys I was just wondering on what I shauld get, a dragoon mf, dragoon ms or a slash riger. I'm leaning more to slash Roger because of the price and because of the parts and value for money, please guys help me out thnx
You should use the Purchase Consultation topic for that. It exists exactly for that reason.
I honestly don't think that i launch abnormally (grip and angle wise). Though i do pull the launcher with a great amount of force. I'll attempt to find ways to variate my launch without changing the performance of my beys though.

So would i be able to replace the string legally or do i have to buy another launcher?
It would have to be exactly, exactly the same, and installed exactly the same way too. So, it is probably much easier for you to buy another launcher altogether, and launch more smoothly.

How do your strings break anyway ? The grip gets removed; the string cuts completely; the string frays; etc. ?
What kind of a tip does Bearing Drive have?
(Jan. 19, 2012  8:11 PM)BH145WD Wrote: What kind of a tip does Bearing Drive have?

A sort of free-spinning S tip ? Have you looked at it ?
(Jan. 19, 2012  8:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2012  8:11 PM)BH145WD Wrote: What kind of a tip does Bearing Drive have?

A sort of free-spinning S tip ? Have you looked at it ?

I know it's free spinning :l (Bolded was what I was looking for)
It's more like a WD tip IMO.