Ask a question, get an answer! #2

yes there is, ldrago guardian, gold armor ver. etc
Bulbasup. Those you mentioned are not molds.
(Jan. 15, 2012  4:25 AM)bulbasup Wrote: yes there is, ldrago guardian, gold armor ver. etc

They are different beys dude, not different molds.

Molds pretty much are differences in how a specific piece was made. For example, H145. It was originally released with the 'Horns' connected to the track by only a thin piece of plastic. But that mean it was prone to breaking. So they made another H145, which had extra plastic connecting the 'Horns' to the track, improving it my making it less prone to breakages. That is a mold difference; space piece, slightly different design.
I guess I'll repeat my question.
(Jan. 14, 2012  11:05 PM)Platinum Wrote: Is H145 a suitable substitute for R145 in the combo, MF-H Variares R145RF/R2F?

(Jan. 15, 2012  5:40 AM)Platinum Wrote: I guess I'll repeat my question.
(Jan. 14, 2012  11:05 PM)Platinum Wrote: Is H145 a suitable substitute for R145 in the combo, MF-H Variares R145RF/R2F?

It's ok, not fantastic but it will work. It's suitable for your purposes.
How come R145 works better on VariAres than GB145, but GB145 works better on Beat Lynx than R145?
Weight distribution? Maybe the way that VariAres is designed (Three points) matches R145 well. I can't be sure.

Or the rubber could help to absorb the recoil from VariAres better than GB145?
Asking again since no one answered.
(Jan. 12, 2012  5:44 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Is it legal to use the 3 segment launcher without the handle? I mean only with the thing that holds the beypoint card(please tell me its name as well)...because i find it more comfortable than holding the handle or the launcher.

And another question: While using SG Metal Flat 2 with HMC and 10 Heavy/Balance which AR will have best results? Eight Spiker, Cross Griffon, Triple Tiger or the Trygle AR?
(Jan. 15, 2012  7:19 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Asking again since no one answered.
(Jan. 12, 2012  5:44 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Is it legal to use the 3 segment launcher without the handle? I mean only with the thing that holds the beypoint card(please tell me its name as well)...because i find it more comfortable than holding the handle or the launcher.

And another question: While using SG Metal Flat 2 with HMC and 10 Heavy/Balance which AR will have best results? Eight Spiker, Cross Griffon, Triple Tiger or the Trygle AR?

Triple Tiger or 8 spiker...i tried both..but personally like Triple Tiger more since it is wider and thicker..i won in the plastic remembrance using that combo..XD
and..

no..it is not legal..
Thanks Joyful_3 And which WD works well with it? 10 Balance or 10 Heavy?
on that time..i used 10 heavy for a heavier combo to give more momentum..
OK. Thanks for the help.
What Bey can beat Rock Leone, no questions asked that I could find in America?
Look around, alot of beys are better than an uncustomised rock leone. If you want specific hasbro beys, hell Hades and Twisted Tempo.
Thanks because my friend took my Galaxy Pegasis with his Rock Leone..(Guess I'm not like Gingka.) I want it back!
One more thing how can I beat a Poison Pegasus?
Hello....im new to beyblalade and wanted to start trading some yugioh for beyblades.... i see that pictures are required of inventory but it would be extremely hard to get pics up of all my stock....i was wondering if a link to my youtube channel with same user name would be acceptable as i already have vids up there of most of my stuff...or if i could make a special vid just for bey trades with a link to it?...or any other suggestion you may have to make it easier o the everyone....thx
Videos are accepted but pictures are prefered, furthuremore this thread is for questions on the hobby,not the organisation rules.
which moves faster in left spin r2f or rf
I've remembered another set. It has cloudy white versions of Dragoon and Driger S I think. Anyone else remember anything similar to this? I'm sure it could most likely be part of the number series since both beys were out at that point. It's likely that it is release 38 of the number series since that was the last release of a set in that series and both beys were released by that point.
Was there ever a Blue 3 Segment Grip? I see Gingka has one in the anime and my bro's faveorite color is blue and when I looked up Galaxy Pegasis Starter with the Grip it's not Blue? So was there a Blue 3 Seg Grip released?
dragoonevo
R2F it is faster than RF with more surface Area however facing to the right while RF is a simple flat neither direction LRF is barely faster with the groves on it pointing to the left.
Left Spin LRF->R2F->RF
Right Spin R2F->LRF->RF
@ VaderBlader
I will PM you for more detail I think/feel excessively asking about details and conditons of the battle would spam the thread. Also Vader Blader ask this in Build me a Combo thread next time.
Yes it was included in the galaxy pegasis DX set.
Thanks UltraBlader,
Yet I can't help to not sigh at that news.
Hey, does anyone know how good the spin track M145 is? I was wondering if buying the double pack with dark wolf and ray serpent was...
M145 is terrible; it has too little stamina and causes the Beyblade to jump. Also, pretty much everything in that pack is useless (Dark, Wolf, FS, Serpent, M145, MS), so I wouldn't get it.
(Jan. 15, 2012  11:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I've remembered another set. It has cloudy white versions of Dragoon and Driger S I think. Anyone else remember anything similar to this? I'm sure it could most likely be part of the number series since both beys were out at that point. It's likely that it is release 38 of the number series since that was the last release of a set in that series and both beys were released by that point.

If you could at least show me a picture of them, that could help.