Ask a question, get an answer! #2

We will not advise you on completely illegal modifications. Do not bring them over here.

Also, every Blader should know that Dark is one of the worst Metal Wheels.
Hasbro Dark, for a short period of time, showed Tier 3 defesne potential. But now current Tier 3s heavily outclass it.

What is the difference between the flywheel effect and what happens with a TT Trypio in left spin (It begins to fly) As much detail as possible would be greatly appreciated.
Hey guys do they sell those cool launcher and bey holders that you attach to your belt in stores?

you can see gingka wearing it here
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:GingaBeatsKyoya.jpg
(Jan. 10, 2012  10:53 AM)wag214 Wrote: Hey guys do they sell those cool launcher and bey holders that you attach to your belt in stores?

you can see gingka wearing it here
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:GingaBeatsKyoya.jpg

If you mean Hasbro, then you can get the bey clip (there are some near where I live) but only in red and yellow... As for the launcher holder, not as far as I know. You can get the grips for the actual launcher though, they are fairly common.
Two Question:
1. Is it legal to paint the rubber of the rubber tips?
2. Is there a way to find out if the RF variant is slow or not? I have two RFs(an year old) and a R2F and all 3 have the same speed and no one near me has rubber tips(my parents dont allow me to buy an extra Pegy either) so there is no way in which I could compare with a new RF. So how do I know if it is slow or not?
1.NO, because it will effect its performance
2.IIRC, rubber that was used heavily tend to be slower, that's why, IIRC, RF can be used as a defensive tip.
(Jan. 10, 2012  5:38 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Hasbro Dark, for a short period of time, showed Tier 3 defesne potential. But now current Tier 3s heavily outclass it.

What is the difference between the flywheel effect and what happens with a TT Trypio in left spin (It begins to fly) As much detail as possible would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly, there isn't any difference between TT and Hasbro's Dark Wheels. The whole "hasbro dark has defense" was just a misconception based on the incorrect weights Aikemi posted. TT's probably works just as well.

Flywheel effect is basically what makes the rotation of a spinning object with externally-distributed weight difficult to interrupt, so it is difficult to stop/slow down.

The flying of left spin Takara Trypio is due to the lift created by its wings.

(Jan. 10, 2012  11:51 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Two Question:
1. Is it legal to paint the rubber of the rubber tips?
2. Is there a way to find out if the RF variant is slow or not? I have two RFs(an year old) and a R2F and all 3 have the same speed and no one near me has rubber tips(my parents dont allow me to buy an extra Pegy either) so there is no way in which I could compare with a new RF. So how do I know if it is slow or not?

1. No
2. Very worn RF's tend to slow down, but all you can do really is launch them and see which moves faster.
(Jan. 10, 2012  12:15 PM)Blood Wrote: 1.NO, because it will effect its performance
2.IIRC, rubber that was used heavily tend to be slower, that's why, IIRC, RF can be used as a defensive tip.

If an RF has been worn to the point of behaving defensively it is no longer legal for use in any WBO-sanctioned event.

You can technically get a good idea of how worn(and thereby slow) an RF is just by looking at it - worn ones will be rounder, and smoother.
I never really got all that "use a worn RF for earth 100rf" stuff: it was more of an anti-attack/anti-meta, it worked fine with a prime RF.
We really do try to make it clear to people that once a part's performance has altered to fit into a different category than its original one, it is 100% illegal for use and testing on the WBO. This includes, but is not limited to:

RF becoming defensive.
RS becoming aggressive.
MS becoming aggressive(and all Metal Change tips from Plastics/HMS becoming Metal Flats).
WD becoming aggressive.

etc.

The only part we do not regulate in this manner is CS, and that is simply due to the nature of the beast defying this convention.
Heh, didn't a somewhat aggressive Basalt 230MS combo win a tournament last year? I was always puzzled by that one.

And just to clarify in case anyone asks (they usually do), obviously, those rulings follow common sense. Any tip will move aggressively with a Rev-Up launcher or Duo's Attack mode/M145, and there are a couple of launch techniques to get a few things to move aggressively, and obviously, that doesn't make the part illegal.

And yeah, it's weird how soft the metal they used for Driger S's tip was, though some of them almost acted like metal flats out of the box.
does anyone know out of BB-36 , BB-66, and BB-67 which is the wieght of them or heaviest from great to least of the Metal faces?
(Jan. 10, 2012  8:04 PM)BlackHeart1216 Wrote: does anyone know out of BB-36 , BB-66, and BB-67 which is the wieght of them or heaviest from great to least of the Metal faces?

Look at the BB-86 or BB-85 topic. Everything is written there, search well.
(Jan. 10, 2012  8:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2012  8:04 PM)BlackHeart1216 Wrote: does anyone know out of BB-36 , BB-66, and BB-67 which is the wieght of them or heaviest from great to least of the Metal faces?

Don't forget the weights of MFB thread and the Beywiki! Smile
Ok my brother and i beybattle all the taime. But he just got the hades kerbecks that was at target... now i cant win! i just ordered twisted tempo but idk if that will help. Any tips?
(Jan. 10, 2012  11:10 PM)buddhablader Wrote: Ok my brother and i beybattle all the taime. But he just got the hades kerbecks that was at target... now i cant win! i just ordered twisted tempo but idk if that will help. Any tips?

You should go to the "Build me a combo!" topic and list what Beyblades you own, that way people will be able to help you.
ok so i have two qwestions:
1 is grand fusion wheel any good?
and
2 these are my beyblades:
earth eagle
twisted tempo
rock orso
rock aries
thermal pisces
thermal lacerta
lightning l-drago x3
flame byxis
storm pegasus
grand cetus
ray striker
flame aries h145 fs
earth wolf 105 wd
cyber pegasus
torch aries
burn fireblaze
counter leone
evil pisces ed145 wd
earth virgo

witch beyblades should i get next?
1) No
2) Ask in purchase consultation
(Jan. 11, 2012  2:13 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: 2 these are my beyblades:
earth eagle
twisted tempo
rock orso
rock aries
thermal pisces
thermal lacerta
lightning l-drago x3
flame byxis
storm pegasus
grand cetus
ray striker
flame aries h145 fs
earth wolf 105 wd
cyber pegasus
torch aries
burn fireblaze
counter leone
evil pisces ed145 wd
earth virgo
you should post what beys/parts you have in the Build Me a Combo Thread

(Jan. 11, 2012  2:55 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2012  2:13 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: 2 these are my beyblades:
you should post what beys/parts you have in the Build Me a Combo Thread
you should look at the post above you in this thread, or maybe even try to read his question properly
@Th!nk: Thanks. I wonder if I could produce a good flywheel effect with Gravity Destroyer or an Ldrago bey...probobly not an Ldrago...

What combos are known to produce an effect flywheel effect? For Plastic and HMS as well as MFB? What elements must be present? I would assume Burn is one factor (even though it is outclassed now)

Ask a Question and Random Thoughts are on page 499 and 999 respectivly...wow lol
Libra definitely has a major Flywheel Effect.
(Jan. 10, 2012  8:20 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2012  8:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Don't forget the weights of MFB thread and the Beywiki! Smile
[/quote]

thanks Kai-V and Arupaeo for the help. I am still getting used to navigating through. I must say gratz to u guys on gathering so much information I am gonna lose my mind with all this info.
Phantom, Burn. Just look for anything with it's weight all along the edge.