Ask a question, get an answer! #2

VariAres' spin-steal ability is very bad, so it doesn't even matter. Also, RDF can withstand left spin attacker much better than any previous defensive rubber bottom due to its plastic casing.
i have question about plastics launchers ? what type of dual angle launcher should are unbreakable , because my dranzer v's launcher is broken in the part which you fix your plastic beyblade to launch
(Jan. 05, 2012  7:19 PM)neodeviljin Wrote: i have question about plastics launchers ? what type of dual angle launcher should are unbreakable , because my dranzer v's launcher is broken in the part which you fix your plastic beyblade to launch

Are you talking about the electronic launcher ? Can you be a bit more specific ? The dranzer V launchers I've owned (which I have bought in used lots though) aren't as reliable as a standars launcher with a customise grip.
(Jan. 05, 2012  8:42 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2012  7:19 PM)neodeviljin Wrote: i have question about plastics launchers ? what type of dual angle launcher should are unbreakable , because my dranzer v's launcher is broken in the part which you fix your plastic beyblade to launch

Are you talking about the electronic launcher ? Can you be a bit more specific ? The dranzer V launchers I've owned (which I have bought in used lots though) aren't as reliable as a standars launcher with a customise grip.

my dranzer v is a standar rigth launcher , i want to know , what type of plastic launcher are better and unbreakable
I have a question about the cs tip.I have try to find the answer in beywiki but couldn't it.
What's the differences between T.T. , SONOKON and hasbro cs tip.
Which one is the best in performance wise.

and if T.T is the best, is the cs from the ray unicorno starter is better or the one in bb100 random booster is better?
Thanks in advance.
inglok' pid='876011' dateline='1325804243']
I have a question about the cs tip.I have try to find the answer in beywiki but couldn't it.

and if T.T is the best, is the cs from the ray unicorno starter is better or the one in bb100 random booster is better?
Thanks in advance.

[/quote]
Hasbros are usually more aggressive due to the tip being smaller so rubber is closer to the tip. And sonokongs are usually aggresive or normal.
TT as titi hongli it's a fake brand , bey are broken easily and his sticker sheet are sometimes blur so avoid them , sonokong is a good brand from korea , takara is a good japanese brand and hasbro is a good brand from usa and europe , if you buy a bey make assure you have sonokong or takara or hasbro brand on it
Takara is now TT, or 'Takara Tomy'. TT Hongli will show TT on the plastics box anyways. Legit ones will show a Takara D-Rights logo on plastics/HMS and a TT D-Rights logo on MFB.
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:07 AM)Fury Wrote: inglok' pid='876011' dateline='1325804243']

Thanks in advance.
Hasbros are usually more aggressive due to the tip being smaller so rubber is closer to the tip. And sonokongs are usually aggresive or normal.

[/quote]
Is that mean if I want a claim cs then I need Takara tomy then?

Btw, the T.T. I mean Takara tomy, sorry to be lazy to type. The full words and cause the confusion.
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:14 AM)minglok Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:07 AM)Fury Wrote: inglok' pid='876011' dateline='1325804243']

Thanks in advance.
Is that mean if I want a claim cs then I need Takara tomy then?

Btw, the T.T. I mean Takara tomy, sorry to be lazy to type. The full words and cause the confusion.

[/quote]

no problem , i hope my answer wias helpfull
Which modes are better for Phantom and Meteo L-Drago in terms of Stamina?
Phantom: Stamina ("Glowing" Eyes) or Attack ("Ordinary" Eyes)?
Meteo L-Drago: On the non-painted teeth or the painted teeth (I'm not 100% sure on the real names)?
zeo Abyss
For Phantom, it depends if you are using an anti-meta combo or a stamina combo. For a stamina combo, Stamina mode is better. For an anti-meta attack combo, Attack mode is better.
Meteo L-Drago doesn't have very good stamina, but if you want a spin equalizing bey(also referred to as spin-stealer) Barrage Mode is better(where the painted teeth are sticking out, and the CW is covering the non-painted teeth).
(Jan. 05, 2012  11:57 PM)minglok Wrote: I have a question about the cs tip.I have try to find the answer in beywiki but couldn't it.

Thanks in advance.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ray-Unic...#pid776024
(Jan. 05, 2012  4:54 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: And adding to that Tongue_out-
Even though versatile, one thing should be noted- VariAres is the best in Right Spin. It provides ferocious Smash Attack in Right Spin. Left Spin can be used at times, but most people consider VariAres the best in Right Spin. Smile
More weight is essential in today's game, where almost every new release crosses 40g. There's a reason why the ferocious Lightning L Drago cannot do much in today's game...
VariAres is too tough to control, and hence some people find Blitz much more easier to use. Both are exceptionally powerful, but VariAres is superior in all aspects.
Beat on the other hand, was around 35 grams, IIRC. So the weight is not good enough.
The contact points, though good, needed the support of GB145 to be able to apply its strength into perfect areas.
Besides spin-stealing, wouldn't vari ares in left spin be a good counter for right spin types?
Vari-Ares absolutely cannot spin equalize very well due to its high recoil and velocity loss, but it's not just against right-spin - you should always use Vari in Left-Spin if you see or suspect a rubber-based tip.

I actually recall most people saying they got identical or very similar results from the two spin directions against non-biased opponents(ie: non-pure rubber tips, such as CS).
Is Diablo Nemasis and Fusion Hades good for use in tourrnaments.
We have testing threads for both in the Customizations forum that you can look upon for yourself, if you wish. It is difficult to give a concrete answer due to how fresh both parts are.
Hm, not really much there though.

A CEW is a metal weight that is include in GT-Series Beys, and Flame Pegasus (and a number of Hasbro Releases). They are metal tips that fit on GT-era engine gears, and can be swapped between them. They're usually quite tall and heavy, so they aren't that useful, but yeah. Dragoon GT's Metal Grip and Takara Zeus's Light Sharp are the only two that aren't entirely/at all (respectively) metal.

Honestly, I'd never direct anyone to that article... To put this as nicely as I can (as I know this kind of thing gets peoples hair up), it's as if it was written without the parts being tested thoroughly. Both the AR and CEW have uses that aren't even touched on by the article, which is a great shame, especially for the AR (guys, I know it's called G upper but look at it. It's like the best Left Spin Smash AR, what are you doing?)
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hm, not really much there though.

A CEW is a metal weight that is include in GT-Series Beys, and Flame Pegasus (and a number of Hasbro Releases). They are metal tips that fit on GT-era engine gears, and can be swapped between them. They're usually quite tall and heavy, so they aren't that useful, but yeah. Dragoon GT's Metal Grip and Takara Zeus's Light Sharp are the only two that aren't entirely/at all (respectively) metal.

Honestly, I'd never direct anyone to that article... To put this as nicely as I can (as I know this kind of thing gets peoples hair up), it's as if it was written without the parts being tested thoroughly. Both the AR and CEW have uses that aren't even touched on by the article, which is a great shame, especially for the AR (guys, I know it's called G upper but look at it. It's like the best Left Spin Smash AR, what are you doing?)

dragoon gt attack ring, the best left spin smash attacker i never knew that, isnt 8 spiker better.
Yes, its supposed to be Eight Spiker.
th!nk means to say that G Upper is like the best Left Spin AR. Smile
By that, he probably means that its almost the best...
I want to ask one question if i organize one wbo tourney in our place do we will get the money for the prizes?
or we have to give from our side?
(Jan. 06, 2012  5:59 PM)rajatgovind123 Wrote: I want to ask one question if i organize one wbo tourney in our place do we will get the money for the prizes?
or we have to give from our side?

Yes you will have to pay for the prizes Well you have to talk to Kai-V before purchasing any prizes
It depends. We have to discuss that before any prizes are purchased.

This topic is strictly about the Beyblade game itself though.