Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 02, 2012  9:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Formal testing requires a BB-10 which is currently outside my grasp due to my family's credit card situation preventing online purchases.
Also, the idea that anyone else will be able to launch exactly like me seems absurd so I doubt anyone will get results that similar. I'd have to do video testing to prove that such results were possible and before that I'd have to practice no end to get the perfect launch consistently enough for it to look good on camera. And then I'd need a new Q tip of course since it wears quite a lot.

I will more than likely do something like that with this combo eventually but I do not currently have the means to. Were the tournament in my hometown actually happening, I'd show it off there for sure but that's looking more than a little unlikely TBH.

Dont even bother with a video. the moment someone sees you use a non legal stadium they wont even look at your tests, which is sad, but understandable. If that is the case, do exactly what I told you, but take this into test requests.

edit: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...es-READ-OP
(Jan. 02, 2012  4:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I thought of this question recently-
May someone tell me of the factors which make TH170 a better choice over BD145?
I heard of this just today. People were speaking of TH170 'dominating' BD145. Smile
Versatility might play a role of course, but is there any other factor which makes it better?
Its not quite heavy too...

Hm, no one answered this for you. They/we were just referring to what happens when the two tracks face each other in battle, which is "TH170 usually wins".
Are there any differences between hasbros meteo l drago and there assault version with how much rubber is on the wheel?
yeah, meteo l drago(regular) has rubber and assault doesn't. But assault is at a lower height and has extreme flat, so it's not bad. Grin
Except, of course, that assault itself is horrid. 85 & XF are nice to have, though.
Is the spin track 125 considered a balance track? I'm thinking about doing Diablo Nemesis TH170RDF. Right now it is Diablo Nemesis 125RDF. I'm intending for a balance between defense and stamina.
I'd say 125 is more of an attack height. CH120, D125, T125, and S130 are all decent/good attack Tracks.
T125 is the better 125 track for Defensive purposes, if I recall correctly. At least, some users have found it beneficial...
But is TH170 a balance track? Or considered one? I'm not really looking for an attack combo with Diablo Nemesis.
TH170 is almost always used for a hybrid Defense/Stamina setup. Specifically, TH195.

EDIT: Hello.
MF-H Phantom/Basalt TH170CS and MF-H Basalt TH170WF are both pretty useful balance combos, and TH170 is the main component of those combos. So yeah, TH170 is a nice Track for balance combos.

EDIT: Hi, Hazel.
(Jan. 03, 2012  4:19 AM)Kaiba Wrote: MF-H Phantom/Basalt TH170CS and MF-H Basalt TH170WF are both pretty useful balance combos, and TH170 is the main component of those combos. So yeah, TH170 is a nice Track for balance combos.

EDIT: Hi, Hazel.

XD, ninja'd by an Octopus. Thanks, you two. That means I'll have to buy two Beat Lynx's...*sigh*
So, what do you guys know about the SonoKong Topblade Union Gold set?
I've got a question that I couldn't find the answer to anywhere (I did use the search function). I use Hasbro stadiums quite a bit, and often certain Beyblades that have Metal Wheels which produce a lot of recoil (Counter, Blitz, Screw, Cyber, etc.) have a tendency to get knocked into the pocket, or onto the pocket's wall, and then they bounce back into the stadium. Is this Beyblade still in play since it escaped the pocket, or no?

This sort of thing doesn't just apply to Hasbro stadiums, though...check this out.

Skip to 1:54.

If Vulcan Leone had knocked Gravity Perseus out after returning to the stadium, could it legally be declared the winner, or was it out as soon as it exited the stadium?
You should really read the Rulebook :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
Sorry about that, I was reading the Standard Rulebook, not the Universal one. Thanks.
I believe that it is also in the Standard Rulebook, but whatever, as long as you found your answer, everybody is happy.
(Jan. 03, 2012  4:12 AM)Hazel Wrote: T125 is the better 125 track for Defensive purposes, if I recall correctly. At least, some users have found it beneficial...

Negligible difference is negligible.
D125.
Besides, T125 has more of a history with Attack than Defense. (see: MooMoo Hurricane)
variares or blitz unicorno wich one have the better smash attack
Vari has, overall, more straight-up Smash Attack. Blitz has a more angular application.
so wich one you recommend
AKA sort of not comparable but at the same time considered equals.
Variares. Blitz is wonderful, and I do enjoy the wheel quite a lot, but there is simply no denying VariAres' ability and application. If you can use it, that is.
so in terms of smash attack variares is better if yes i will choose it thanks for the help
We pretty much just described it as well as we can, guy.