Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is a good plastic starter (comes with ripcord and launcher)
(Jan. 01, 2012  6:21 PM)Dingodigo Wrote: What is a good plastic starter (comes with ripcord and launcher)

Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Jan. 01, 2012  8:08 AM)Hazel Wrote: You just need to wear the rubber down, Rhonder, to get it to calm down a lot more. CS is by far the most dynamic tip in the metagame, and how you use it, along with its wear condition, create very different types of movement and survival ability.

To wear the rubber down, legally, launch it at an angle opposite to the angle of the slope of your Stadium. It'll wear pretty quick this way, and be a lot calmer pretty soon.

Ok, that makes sense. Thank you :3 I think I see what you mean. Most of the pictures that I've seen online display the plastic part sticking out of the rubber a bit, where as mine has a solid 1mm of rubber covering the spike on all sides. So yeah, I think I'll try wearing it down using that method.

Hi, i was just wondering were there any recolours of dranzer G (except the red hasbro metallic one) or GT?

What websites do you go to to get a moving signature? Like bey blade sigs.

Does anyone know whats the height and weight of D:D
(Dec. 31, 2011  8:48 PM)dragoonevo Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:33 PM)Blood Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:04 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: i got one for cristmas, and so far i think it hasn't broken.
the only problem is it only half works most of the time.
is this how it breaks, or is it a manufactering problem?
can someone please answer this?

watch the akiras daddy video on the rev up laucnher, there is a small gear, that breaks inside.
i found a video on the rev up launcher by akiras daddy, but it said nothing on how to fix it.

can you give a link?
(Jan. 01, 2012  11:28 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Does anyone know whats the height and weight of D:D

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/VariAres_D:D

(Jan. 01, 2012  11:17 PM)Listentotempo Wrote: What websites do you go to to get a moving signature? Like bey blade sigs.

This doesn't belong here - look in Your Creations.
So I was just wondering can recoil be put to use? Say if you put Rock with an RS would it be able to kinda "knock" other Beys back due to its recoil and stay in place with RS?
No, because Rock has a terrible shape that isn't conducive to KOing things.

Any uses you will find for recoil, the actual positive part of the equation will be far more useful for, without the likely consequence of self-KO.
Are the recommended combos on beyblade boxes any good? Or are they made in reference to the winning combos in WBBA tournaments?
(Jan. 02, 2012  4:18 AM)Technologic Wrote: Are the recommended combos on beyblade boxes any good? Or are they made in reference to the winning combos in WBBA tournaments?

They are not in referrence with anything, TAKARA-TOMY probably never even tried those combinations.

So, obviously they are garbage.
Would this be the thread to ask about the release of a game (ds) game?
will there be any beyblade tournaments in perth the year?
hylianfreak
This is really about the hobby itself. Why not go search the thread itself via the Search Thread function? Try out "beyblade metal masters ds" or something along those lines. Smile
EDIT: Link to thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...ters-HOBBY

@daredevil
Keep checking on the homepage in the upcoming events section, on the left hand corner of the page.
I thought of this question recently-
May someone tell me of the factors which make TH170 a better choice over BD145?
I heard of this just today. People were speaking of TH170 'dominating' BD145. Smile
Versatility might play a role of course, but is there any other factor which makes it better?
Its not quite heavy too...
Hey guys is Beat is a good wheel and a good attack custom just making sure and is a Light Launcher 2 can be competitive
What is a good performance tip that can bring beat alot of knock outs but good stamina im trying not to focus on RF all of mines now are worn out
I understand that some Hasbro Beyblades have aesthetic differences in parts, molds, etc. I want to know whether Hasbro's 230 spin track from Flame Byxis has an aesthetic difference to Takaratomy's. Does it? And for future reference, how can I find aesthetic differences?
(Jan. 02, 2012  5:49 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I understand that some Hasbro Beyblades have aesthetic differences in parts, molds, etc. I want to know whether Hasbro's 230 spin track from Flame Byxis has an aesthetic difference to Takaratomy's. Does it? And for future reference, how can I find aesthetic differences?

It is more red than pink, and TAKARA-TOMY's is a shade of pink. That is all.

ZERO X Wrote:Hey guys is Beat Lynx TH170 WD is a good bey and a good attack custom just making sure and is a Light Launcher 2 can be competitive What is a good performance tip that can bring beat alot of knock outs but good stamina im trying not to focus on RF all of mines now are worn out

Beat Lynx uncustomized is not good and it is definitely not a good Attack Beyblade ... Think about it, is WD really an Attack Bottom ?

Beat is decent with RF. I doubt it would be good with WF or XF.
I meant if beat was actually a good attack wheel and if there was some performance tips that have attack but some stamina and defence like maybe RDF
(Jan. 02, 2012  6:05 PM)ZERO X Wrote: I meant if beat was actually a good attack wheel and if there was some performance tips that have attack but some stamina and defence
Beat is a good attack wheel, and as for the performance tips, I guess the closest thing to that is CS or WB or RSF
(Jan. 02, 2012  6:08 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  6:05 PM)ZERO X Wrote: I meant if beat was actually a good attack wheel and if there was some performance tips that have attack but some stamina and defence
Beat is a good attack wheel, and as for the performance tips, I guess the closest thing to that is CS or WB or RSF

Okay got it but is RDF from death quetzalcoatl have all these traits or if WB,RSF,CS just better and is light luancher 2 can be use competitive
(Jan. 02, 2012  6:11 PM)ZERO X Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  6:08 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

Okay got it but is RDF from death quetzalcoatl have all these traits or if WB,RSF,CS just better
Well, I havent seen much testing of RDF, but from my use, it has those traits, but yes(in my opinion) WB, RSF and CS are better.
okay i see but I will with do some test with it but which is better a light launcher 2 or a string luancher because all my string luanchers have a breaking problem and im trying to see if there are some luanchers better than it and can it be competitive