Ask a question, get an answer! #2

MFB has no true "compacts".

Putting a ball bearing in the SG is not legal, as far as I am aware.
(Dec. 09, 2011  7:09 AM)Hazel Wrote: MFB has no true "compacts".

Putting a ball bearing in the SG is not legal, as far as I am aware.

To elaborate: Parts like Basalt are very compact, as are a lot of MFB Parts, however, the significant extra weight, generally smaller size (and roundness, I guess) of MFB means that anything similar to a "compact" is just an inferior defense (or Stamina/Defense hybrid depending what you consider a calm/semi-aggro cs) combination. The weight and more powerful launches means the increase in conservation of RPM gained by using a compact isn't very noticeable, and, seeing as there are no true upper attack combos, not all that useful anyway.

And no, it is not legal to add a metal ball to the SG, just like pulling a ripcord in reverse to spin a right spin bey left (episode 5 or so of the bakuten Shoot anime) is illegal. Just get an HMC and Neo Casings (and don't put a metal ball in there no matter how nicely it fits.)
I'm sorry for asking this, but what if someone who plays beyblade doesn't have any way of paying for parts aside from cash and the only place to get them that is anywhere near him is Wal-Mart?
(Dec. 09, 2011  8:24 PM)InfernoStriker Wrote: I'm sorry for asking this, but what if someone who plays beyblade doesn't have any way of paying for parts aside from cash and the only place to get them that is anywhere near him is Wal-Mart?

Um, Defense I guess, see the competitive combo's thread for a list of what parts are used for that, but it really is one of the worst wheels out (Okay, poison and most of the legend series are worse, but it was released with more beys and was really useless at the time). Comparing something to Dark is generally a form of insult.
what beyblade is more useful: lightning ldrago or meteo ldrago?
Lightning L-Drago in terms of pure attack,Meteo L-Drago in terms of spin equalizing.Basically,Lightning L-Drago.Although outclassed,it is better than Meteo L-Drago.
ehhm yeah, now I heard that sonokong metalwheels should be heavier than takaratomy wheels the most of time
is it right? because I wnat to buy some buys again how phantom to have two of some and if it is really so I will buy sonokong of them
I don't get it.Use proper English.And BTW,only SonoKong 4D Metal Wheels are heavier.
It's not even certain if sonokong are releasing them heavier, Takara-Tomy beys seem to also have the same extreme weight variations. My TT Phantom seems to act as you'd expect from a "heavy" one, I am waiting on a proper scale to arrive, but it does seem to be that way.
I have proof,sorry.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weight-i...n-testings
Please read the first page.
EDIT:-th!nk:-Ah,ok then.
Read later on the first page and more on the second, it is unclear, and Takara-Tomy releases seem to also show extreme weight variations. And, read my edited post.
it so that my friend has an phantom which weights 44.02 g!!! my is in normal weight with 42.4 g, my is takara his is sonokong
I read the thread and thought that could be the ground for his suprising weight, okay he brought 3 of them but all weight more than my and all are sonokong and the weight makes by him much his could spin to 8 mins my to 6-max.7
so it would be nice if someone else could make a test when he/she has the chance
As I said, TT has extreme weight variations too. They may be more common in Sonokong, but nothing is certain.
After a while, all my hasbro lauchers and LL2 start making a strange clacking sound when being launched. Kinda sounds like the launchers are skipping. This results in significantly less spin Unhappy i read earlier that something may be loose inside but i have no idea what to tighten or anything Confused

does anyone know how to fix this and why it keeps happening to all my launchers D: ?
I could not tell you what to fix, but were your winders straight, and did you pull straight ?
Do Draciel S & Driger S Blue Re-Colors exist?
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:33 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Draciel S:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...r_Versions
Driger S:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...r_Versions
These links will show you the answer Tongue_out_wink

asdfghjkl; im dumb. thanks xD
Whats a PD?
A search could have gotten you the answer.Polish Defence.
I tried that but nothing came up I mostly want to see what it looks like
Google is your friend for that.Oh no,the search function always works.
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I could not tell you what to fix, but were your winders straight, and did you pull straight ?

yes i always straighten my winders before i use them. i guess i pull on a slight angle, but could that really be the reason for all of them screwing up Confused
I have a question; I'm not sure if anyone has already asked this but combining plastics and Metal Fight Beyblades in total, I have 51 Beyblades. Does the Rose Face only apply if you have over 50 Plastics and MFB separately?

I hope you guys get what I meant...