Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Can you fix broken Bey parts?
(Dec. 07, 2011  11:16 PM)InfernoStriker Wrote: Can you fix broken Bey parts?

No, you will need to replace them.
(Dec. 07, 2011  8:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  8:25 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is it a known fact that Hasbro WB comes in two molds?

Yes, but from what we know there is no difference. One is just reinforced in its sole, surely because kids are stupid with their toys.

even when the sole is reinforce in nearly all recent hasbro tips, does it show a difference in performance (say when it wobbles in the end)?
(Dec. 07, 2011  11:31 PM)playtoomuch Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  8:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  8:25 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is it a known fact that Hasbro WB comes in two molds?

Yes, but from what we know there is no difference. One is just reinforced in its sole, surely because kids are stupid with their toys.

even when the sole is reinforce in nearly all recent hasbro tips, does it show a difference in performance (say when it wobbles in the end)?

Read.
(Dec. 07, 2011  3:54 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: V-rock, check and use the Blitz Discussion please.

I have checked the Blitz Discussion. They have only tested Blitz Unicorno against 230/TH220 attack combos, not defense or stamina. And they have only once tested Blitz Unicorno on a low height, 90. So once again I ask:
Can Blitz Unicorno 85 RF/R2F take out 230 combos? Or can only 145 height combos defeat 230 combos?

(Dec. 08, 2011  1:52 AM)V-Rock Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  3:54 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: V-rock, check and use the Blitz Discussion please.

I have checked the Blitz Discussion. They have only tested Blitz Unicorno against 230/TH220 attack combos, not defense or stamina. And they have only once tested Blitz Unicorno on a low height, 90. So once again I ask:
Can Blitz Unicorno 85 RF/R2F take out 230 combos? Or can only 145 height combos defeat 230 combos?

Whether or not your question has been answered there, your question should still be asked there - not here.

the lr beylauncher can be putted in the hasbro grip launcher?
(Dec. 08, 2011  2:45 AM)ngfblader Wrote: the lr beylauncher can be putted in the hasbro grip launcher?
Grammar is your friend here...

It can be put in the Hasbro Launcher Grip, but not the Custom Grip or the Beytarget.
(Dec. 07, 2011  1:57 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2011  10:19 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: It has been, let us see, 1,2,3,4. Basicly 4 months since Plastics rememebrence day, and still no word from the commitee about legalizing legend beys that use the 4 layer system. Can anyone shed some light on this, as they did say they were discussing the issue.

Just to make this clear, here's the word from Kei himself:

Kei Wrote:Hi th!nk,

I just saw now in the Brooklyn's Battalion thread that you were wondering about the status of the Hidden Spirit ARs. We did in fact decide to unban them a while back, but for whatever reason we somehow forgot to announce this before HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day (likely because you were really the only person who was asking about it lol). Since that day passed, announcing the change hasn't seemed like a huge priority in comparison to the other things we have been working on, so that is why it hasn't been formally announced yet.

I apologize for not notifying you earlier; it simply slipped our minds, it seems. However, you can take this as an "OK" to go ahead and use them in any upcoming tournaments even if we have not yet released an official update to the WBO Official Rules regarding the issue.

That only clarifies the ARs though for Hayate, Zinrai, (etc) and not all of Griffolyon and Salymolyon, considering that those 2 beys are normal beys with the exception of the pegs on the AR.

Based on the answers I have recieved here though, it looks as if they are all legal parts now, as long as they are compatiable with other beys.

Quick question, I am aware that certain beys were unreleased back in the day, but were stickers for bit chips ever made atleast? (e.i. Tryhorn, Falborg, etc)
(Dec. 08, 2011  2:02 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  1:52 AM)V-Rock Wrote:

Whether or not your question has been answered there, your question should still be asked there - not here.

I apoligize Arupaeo, for asking the question here, again. I have asked the question in the Blitz Discussion thread, like you have said. I shouldn't have asked it again in the first place, for I didn't look hard enough. I have found my answer. Once again, I sincerely apologize.
No worries V-Rock. Thank you for doing the follow-up you needed to find your answer! Smile
Quick question, I am aware that certain beys were unreleased back in the day, but were stickers for bit chips ever made atleast? (e.i. Tryhorn, Falborg, etc)
I think that a Galux bit chip was released at some point, but other than that, I don't really know, and am curious myself.
When's the next beyblade Toys 'R Us tournament? I know there's no more for the rest of this year, but how about next year?
what tip is better: r2f or rf?
@ngfblader
RF is the better IMO.
RF=Control & Power
R2F=Faster Than RF, Maybe, just slightly, a little more powerful, & Less Control
It's just that: Opinion.

I personally like R2F on blitz, and RF on Phantom Attack combo's. I tend to use RF on Variares, but apparently R2F works very well for Hero, and I trust his judgement.

R2F is faster, RF is "easier to control" and has slightly better stamina.
Exactly, th!nk.
To me, it depends mainly on what the rest of the parts of the beyblade are.
According to Shabalabadoo, a MINT R²F is more easily controlled.
Then again, its just the comfort level and the preference of the user.
And, R²F is not savage that it would be extremely tough to control.
Just a little practice, and R²F is in your control.
The most reason to choose an RF over R²F is the added stamina as th!nk mentioned.
Remember, this added stamina is not as significant, and you mustn't go for an RF if you want "an attack type with stamina capabilities".
The best tips for these cases are WF/XF/MF.

Otherwise, its usually better to go for an R²F.
Attack combos need speed, and the added speed (even if its just a small addition), is important for most attackers.
Well, each tip has its own purposes. RF does have insanely high defense and stamina when worn to the very last few inches. I find R2F a little suicidal though, if you pull it hard as per normal . RF does have more versatility in my opinion and can do just as well as R2F if it's mint, without he suicidal and low stamina side effects. A worn RF is nifty for extra stamina in the combo hell Aquario h145 RF for low spin KO's. I have found my choice and it's my 'perfect' RF. Fast enough to knock out other attackers and agile enough to avoid R2F attackers and outspin them. It's medium worn and can still rampage when you pull hard. It also has a considerable amount of stamina when not attacking
I have a piece and I don't know what it is, it looks like WB but it's metal...
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:45 PM)Masaru Hara Wrote: I have a piece and I don't know what it is, it looks like WB but it's metal...
What colour is it?? most of the fake beys have this tip like WB and its silver
Either it's fake or it's MB.
If it has no plastic at all then it's fake.
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:48 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:45 PM)Masaru Hara Wrote: I have a piece and I don't know what it is, it looks like WB but it's metal...
What colour is it?? most of the fake beys have this tip like WB and its silver

It's more so a greyish color, but I've tested it and it is metal.
Not sure if it has no plastic at all