Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I said Upper.I'm not very good with MeteO modes.
(Dec. 05, 2011  1:03 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I said Upper.I'm not very good with MeteO modes.

You mistake the mode. Not upper, assault
To make this thing more clear to you Whatzzer,
Upper Mode = Assault Mode
Multi Hit Mode = Barrage Mode
Smile
Does using Wide Defense for zombie purposes make much of a difference compared to Wide Survivor?
You do lose a bit of stamina, and heavier weight means you don't steal spin as effectively (inertia), so there's a risk of a couple of extra things outspinning you. However, Wide Defense makes it significantly harder for opponents to KO you.

For pure stamina, always choose wide survivor (generally, your wolborg 1 and Bearing Stinger tipped setups, and also Burning Kerberous SG's if you're going for stamina). If you want additional defense (generally, when using Wolborg 2's tip or BK's SG for the added defense), then Wide Defense is a better option.

Also, in BB-10, I'd probably go with Wide Defense, as due to the deeper dish, pure stamina types are KO'd significantly easier.

That's a rough guide. Wide Defense is the more versatile of the two (Wide Survivor is the lightest weight disk ever made, btw), but Wide Survivor is not without it's uses.
Ah, thanks.
Just wondering since my lot from Apeopleman has a Wide Defense and is coming to me =3.
Good, it's a must have part. I have quite a few, but it's never enough. It's just way too versatile.
Hey, i hope i am asking in the right place, i want to know that in the balance combo MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS, what type of CS is best ? Please tell me whether it should be -
1) Aggressive
2) Semi-aggro
3) Defensive
I got a hasbro CS, and right now its highly aggro, so i can still wear it down.
Defensive is the only usable one for that combo to be successful.
(Dec. 06, 2011  4:09 AM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Hey, i hope i am asking in the right place, i want to know that in the balance combo MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS, what type of CS is best ? Please tell me whether it should be -
1) Aggressive
2) Semi-aggro
3) Defensive
I got a hasbro CS, and right now its highly aggro, so i can still wear it down.
More along the lines of Defensive, as that Beyblade is supposed to rank under a top-tier Defense Type!
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS isn't really a great Defense-type - its primary intention is Defense/Stamina Hybrid with fair Attack rebound.
It actually is, using against various and less recoil Attackers like Lightning or something even along the lines of Blitz is a good option of!

Though one thing is for sure, it was top-tier if not now, and it is a great pick!
Is it normal for a beylauncher(the one with BB-107) to make a rattling sound like the LL2s when used with heavier beys?
(Dec. 06, 2011  10:46 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Is it normal for a beylauncher(the one with BB-107) to make a rattling sound like the LL2s when used with heavier beys?

its msot likley just the gears inside are loose
so how do I fix it? Because it makes that sound only while launching heavier beys...that too if I try to launch them fast
Sometimes the launcher isn't strong enough to spin that kind of mass in a fast go.
It skips? It has certainly happened to me, so I can say that it is a very unpleasant sound.
(Dec. 06, 2011  11:55 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Sometimes the launcher isn't strong enough to spin that kind of mass in a fast go.
It skips? It has certainly happened to me, so I can say that it is a very unpleasant sound.

If your beylauncher isn't "strong enough" to spin every combo you own without skipping or grinding, then your beylauncher innards are damaged and probably need to be replaced.

@SAM10795: check out the Akirasdaddy videos for a walkthrough of disassembling a beylauncher, etc.
I don't understand the new 4D system, could someone maybe explain it?
(Dec. 06, 2011  8:50 PM)Masaru Hara Wrote: I don't understand the new 4D system, could someone maybe explain it?

check this page out, http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade it should answer your questions
It has been, let us see, 1,2,3,4. Basicly 4 months since Plastics rememebrence day, and still no word from the commitee about legalizing legend beys that use the 4 layer system. Can anyone shed some light on this, as they did say they were discussing the issue.
Is there a difference between Sonokong Phantom Orion and Takara Tomy Phantom Orion? In performance? Or look?
Both work the same when working properly but, as always, some people will claim one company works more often and some will claim the reverse. In short, noone really knows for sure.
(Dec. 06, 2011  9:05 PM)Arks Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2011  8:50 PM)Masaru Hara Wrote: I don't understand the new 4D system, could someone maybe explain it?

check this page out, http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade it should answer your questions

Thanks, it helped alot. Grin
I don't get your quote:

Dracomageat Wrote:some people will claim one company works more often and some will claim the reverse.

Are you saying one company has more working time. Or the BeyBlades have more endurance?
Each manufacteror makes the beys in slightly different ways to suit thier standards and marketing policies, as well as to just improve the product. Certain parts from one company may be of higher or lower quality when compared to another, and this applies to life in general.