Ask a question, get an answer! #2

To Beat or not to Beat? Ok is there any difference between Takara Tomy and SonoKong TH170s? Or are the molds exactly the same?
To anyone seeking answers to that question, please use the search function, as it has been asked like thirty times in the past two weeks.

Seriously - the search function is not something we just yell at new people to use, it is the primary method by which everyone should first attempt gaining answers.
What's so good about CS?

Call me a n00b, call me dumb, I don't care.

Maybe it'd be good in a TT stadium, but I have a Hasbro stadium and CS SUCKS in it.

Is it just the stadium, or am I doing something wrong?
If you don't state what kind of CS you have, no one can help you.

and, for the most part, we do not care how things work in Hasbro Stadia.
If it's from a Ray Striker that's why. It's VERY aggro, and ATK types have major disadvantages in it.
Hazel
Hasbro Metagame Discussion. Speechless
(Dec. 04, 2011  11:21 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: What's so good about CS?

Maybe it'd be good in a TT stadium, but I have a Hasbro stadium and CS SUCKS in it.

CS isn't supposed to be used for attack, maybe your CS is worn, which makes it aggresive and attack types aren't good in hasbro stadiums.

CS is used in stamina/defense/balance. It's good because the sharp in the center gives it a lot of stamina, while the rubber coat at the sides give it defence.
Cookies, if you don't know what you're talking about(read: this situation), please do not give people information.

(Dec. 04, 2011  11:25 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hazel
Hasbro Metagame Discussion. Speechless

"for the most part".

Hasbro meta is nonetheless irrelevant to the WBO metagame, whether you test it or not~
(Dec. 04, 2011  11:36 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2011  11:21 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: What's so good about CS?

CS isn't supposed to be used for attack, maybe your CS is worn, which makes it aggresive and attack types aren't good in hasbro stadiums.

CS is used in stamina/defense/balance. It's good because the sharp in the center gives it a lot of stamina, while the rubber coat at the sides give it defence.

Well actually, yes. CS was supposed to be an attack bottom. And still is if you have a HASBRO cs. Otherwise CS is good for everything. But I find RDF better. . . . .
My CS is Hasbro, but it's really calm.

I actually have another question:

Which mode is Meteo L Drago Assault better on? The one where the dragon head is covering the silver? Or when it's covering the blue?
Covering the jaws(teeth)(blue).That is Upper Mode,If I'm not mistaken.I could have sworn CS that is calm is good.
Is there a way to make Burning Kerberous' tip to stay in the center of gravity? So it does not go aggressive?
Not sure what you mean by "stay in the centre of gravity"

It takes a very steady, very straight launch, really (something I'm not great at), to prevent it going on the attack.
Maybe the type of stadium?
The curve in the BB-10 is more deep than the Tornado Balance?
I don't know about tornado balance, I only have tornado attack, BB-10 has a deeper bowl than that, but IDK how much of a difference it really makes.
Drigergt's early plastic video shows how much flatter the center of the stadium is XD
is there a hasbro stadium out there for metal fusion that is an adequate substitute for BB-10 attack type stadium?
well let me rephrase my question *ahem* what is the best hasbro stadium out there for metal fusion?
The Maximum Stampede stadium that has no craters in the middle is known to be the best Hasbro Stadium for both play and testing.
Max Stampede WITHOUT the Battle Craters is the best one. However, since they added those damned Battle Craters, that's become rare of late. As has the Lightning Force, which is the second best.
what about the lion's lair stadium? is that any good?
Probably not, as Hasbro is using the same mold from previous stadiums, which have all failed in balance.
Ehh, not much testing has been done on it, and not enough members who own it have made any good leads towards it being good.
(Dec. 05, 2011  1:00 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Covering the jaws(teeth)(blue).That is Upper Mode,If I'm not mistaken.I could have sworn CS that is calm is good.

Actually, it is the assault mode. while covering the silver is Barrage mode
Lol MLD assault in assault mode