Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 04, 2011  3:11 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: BGrin would be, but it can't take any hits.

(Dec. 04, 2011  3:11 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: BGrin would be, but it can't take any hits.

Well thats not entirely accurate.

WD is probably the best pure stamina tip, because B: D has consistency issues, sometimes the bearings have 'catches' in them, basically they are defective, where a WD is a WD is a WD, they are all the same.. and the B: D is also in a fixed height, which can be disadvantageous, where the WD can obviously be on any track you want to use.

Also If used properly, B: D can take hits very well... with a MF-H on a properly balanced wheel, Phantom lets say, you launch it not weakly but not 100% either, and you bank as well, so it hangs out on the side of the tip, the tip stays pretty much stationary while the bearings spin, and because so much of the tip is in contact with the stadium and its not in motion either, it causes much more friction when pushed, which can help it stay in much better that a WD for instance... of course this depends on the combos used and whatnot, obviously its not going to take hits like an RS but to say it can't take hits, is not a fair statement.

So based on consistency on the part, and versatility alone WD has to be the best pure stamina part, though D could probably be interchanged with that depending on who you talk to..
ok 2 questions first is an mf heavy heavier than a normal mf1 and which hasbro stadium offers the closest results to a takara tomy attack type stadium
(Dec. 04, 2011  4:47 AM)Jdog Wrote: ok 2 questions first is an mf heavy heavier than a normal mf1 and which hasbro stadium offers the closest results to a takara tomy attack type stadium

1) Yes. Check the weights of MFB thread for more details.
2) None.
(Dec. 04, 2011  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: gibsonmac, BB-46 is the Standard Type BeyStadium, and the only floor that is legal is the Balance Type one, not the yellow one (from memory).

To summarise, we want each type to have an equal advantage, or at least we find it healthier for this competitive hobby even if Attack Types are slightly more advantaged.

Furthermore, HMS and plastics tournaments are currently not processed in the Beypoint System in case you did not know, and even then their stadiums are also restrained.

I get where you are coming from, It's just fun to use the battery powered stadiums and the ones with different slopes, any time you can add a new variable to the game it can dramatically increase the depth and complexity, creating new strategies, suddenly certain combos are not effective like normally etc, forces people to be more inventive, that sort of thing,

but anyhow, it was just a simple question based on why some TT MFB stadiums can be used and others not, directed at those who make decisions mainly... I'm not really trying to change anything, or convince anybody of anything. just trying to satisfy my own curiosity...

That said, Is that sort of thing ever updated at all, or do the stadiums allowed for use ever get rotated in/out?? Because when I first joined, the "things to buy for new bladers", or whatever it is called, at the time listed the wide square stadium so was that ever legal??
The Wide Square Type BeyStadium was listed because it was fun and all, but no, we quickly made it illegal because results in it are weird.

They change sometimes : we always try to have at least three legal stadiums to make it fair in terms of availability on the market. Before, the Super Attack Type BeyStadium was legal, but SonoKong released the Triple Battle Type BeyStadium afterwards, and since that was superior to the Super Attack Type stadium and that its results were similar to the Attack Type BeyStadium, Super Attack Type was made illegal and we added the Triple Battle Type stadium in the list of legal ones.
(Dec. 04, 2011  4:47 AM)Jdog Wrote: ok 2 questions first is an mf heavy heavier than a normal mf1 and which hasbro stadium offers the closest results to a takara tomy attack type stadium

If you want to cut up and modify one, the vortex is the closest thing to a BB-10 Hasbro makes, all you have to do is:

1. turn the single surrounding wall into 3 small evenly spaced walls, leaving enough extra plastic (like a big tab type thing) on the inner side to be able to fold it back and connect to the rear part of the wall.

2. cut down the height of the remaining walls

3. use high quality box tape to tape the tabs back and put it all together..

This obviously wont be legal for an official WBO event, or for posting test results, but it will give you close to the experience of playing in a TT stadium, being able to KO for real, the slope of the floor of a Vortex is fairly close to a BB-10
(Dec. 04, 2011  5:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Wide Square Type BeyStadium was listed because it was fun and all, but no, we quickly made it illegal because results in it are weird.

They change sometimes : we always try to have at least three legal stadiums to make it fair in terms of availability on the market. Before, the Super Attack Type BeyStadium was legal, but SonoKong released the Triple Battle Type BeyStadium afterwards, and since that was superior to the Super Attack Type stadium and that its results were similar to the Attack Type BeyStadium, Super Attack Type was made illegal and we added the Triple Battle Type stadium in the list of legal ones.

cool, thanks for the info, definitely makes sense
I don't think they were completely off Hasbro-area shelves until well into late 2005, maybe 2006?
I know this is like a one out of a million question but, I was wondering if anyone has a beyblade Grev website screenshot?. I use to remember how there was a pole on their asking if there should be more Kai in the movie. And how they gave out the world champion's blade combo.. Oh! and did anyone notice bbspirit has been suspended?
If the winner was Noland C. as I recall, the combo is on beywiki.. Iirc wing cross/10 heavy/metal ball base.

Apparently he quit after that, and admitted to using an illegal heavy weight disk in early qualifiers...
Just geezing off with my LDG these days.

Is there any difference between LDG and LDD(except color and shape appearance)? somebody said that they are actually the same stuff which does not make any difference at all.
Their weight.Its simply different.
(Dec. 04, 2011  2:39 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Just geezing off with my LDG these days.

Is there any difference between LDG and LDD(except color and shape appearance)? somebody said that they are actually the same stuff which does not make any difference at all.

Seriously, use your head for a change.

If you are asking for differences, you've already pointed out they are differently shaped.

If you mean performance, you have been here long enough to look for testing threads and know what it means if there isn't one.

When are you actually going to learn?
(Dec. 04, 2011  5:46 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: When did old plastic beyblades stop selling in retailers?
or an estimate.

EG stopped selling in India in around 2009, IIRC
Hey there,
I have a question.
I have A 3 segment equiped with a:
Beylauncher L+R
Beylauncher suspention
Angle Compass
Metal Assist
Grip support.
-I have one open space next to the Metal assist
Can I put Carabiner on it?
Or a Led sight?
Or both can fit on it?
I never saw that before so thats why i am aking if it actually could fit
You could put a LED sight if you want, but not the carabiner, since carabiner is not really considered an extra accessory.
The karabiner is a grip, not an accessory. Confused

There *are* size rules for launchers, IIRC, so check the rulebook.
Plus it could start to get a little awkward to hold and shoot - a bit like carrying around a battle axe...
Ooh...ok haha.
Nice one '' a bit like carrying around a battle axe...'' totally true.
and thanks for the info, i did not new that there was rule for the launcher' s size.
I will look it up.
PS:
Sorry to bother you again but can someone send me a link to the Rules of launchers?
I used the search engine and searched for 2 hrs without result.
what is the most powerful launcher around, that provides the most rpm
(Dec. 04, 2011  6:38 PM)stevebak Wrote: Ooh...ok haha.
Nice one '' a bit like carrying around a battle axe...'' totally true.
and thanks for the info, i did not new that there was rule for the launcher' s size.
I will look it up.
PS:
Sorry to bother you again but can someone send me a link to the Rules of launchers?
I used the search engine and searched for 2 hrs without result.

There is no rule of launchers per se, but rather a rule that you only take up 1/2 the stadium in a position adjacent to your opponent. The thought here being that with all of that stuff on your launcher you will have a hard time getting your beyblade where you want it in the stadium without breaking that rule.
(Dec. 04, 2011  9:03 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: what is the most powerful launcher around, that provides the most rpm

The Rev-Up launcher gives the highest RPM's as far as I can tell without a high speed camera or other test and measurement equipment.

But a little searching would have told you that... Unhappy
That, plus you need one hell of a launch to beat the Beylauncher's consistent strong launch. That's why more people use Beylauncher, plus you can change spin direction on Beylauncher LR.
Not really, it's not that you need a strong launch, more that rev up launchers are rather fragile, and prone to mislaunching, neither of which are affected positively by launch strength.
(Dec. 04, 2011  6:23 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Plus it could start to get a little awkward to hold and shoot - a bit like carrying around a battle axe...

I've gotta get e a beyblade launching battle axe!