Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Anti-meta is a combo where,it's metal wheel is not used for its type.Lets say Basalt.Its a defence wheel,no?When paired into MF Basalt Horogium R145RF,it becomes an attack type.That is anti-meta.
its more like anti meta..anti current meta game...there is also anti-meta against defence and stamina..but anti-meta combos only works for batling against a certain combo..it wont work well against other combos..
hey guys!i'm trying to decide which stadium is better.The super vortex stadium or the thunderwhimp stadium?please tell cuz i need to tell my parents until 8 pm which i want for christmas..
Thanks a lot.
You mean PTW?Then get Max Stampede.Both sucks,but Max Stampede is better.Get BB-10 Attack Stadium if you can,though,coz its better,
Purchase consultation..lol
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:15 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Purchase consultation..lol

Indeed, though of the two I'd say "DON'T BUY SUPER VORTEX LIKE I DID!!!".
(Dec. 01, 2011  10:12 AM)Hazel Wrote: Yes, it does.

Usually destroys your Stadium when it does, too.

(Dec. 01, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Quick question for owners of a MAMS: I can't seem to get the sharp tip out of the hole in Gyro Mode. Do you just pull it out or do you have to do something else first?

EDIT: Also, does the original MAMS come with 2 metal bearings in the Gyro shaft? Mine only has one, on the bottom.

I'm not sure about the first question(Beywiki pictures may be able to help you), but the Gyro Shaft is supposed to have two bearings, not one.
Thanks for answering.
I was tempted to get one of the Dark Wolf DF145FS and Ray SerpentM145MS packs,thank god I got the Thermal Lacerta WA130HF and Thunder Leone GB145BS pack instead.
(Dec. 03, 2011  4:50 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Anti-meta is a combo where,it's metal wheel is not used for its type.Lets say Basalt.Its a defence wheel,no?When paired into MF Basalt Horogium R145RF,it becomes an attack type.That is anti-meta.

That's not the actual meaning AFAIK. Smile
As Ben-Ben said, those beys are made to counter specific combos, which are usually top tier customs.
The term- anti-meta is similar to famous terms like- antibody and all.
The meaning of the prefix 'anti' is something that opposes/goes against something.
So, anti-meta combos go against the certain metagame combos. Smile
I wonder who coined this term, though...
Yes, it is simply that the term's usage has been warped into meaning a defensive wheeled attack bey.
That is not its correct meaning.
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:03 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: is there a reason why the only stadiums that can be used for WBO tournaments are BB-10, BB-46 and triple battle?? why not all the TT MFB official stadiums like BB-38, BB-51, and BB-94

Hm, this makes me question your competitive knowledge a lot.

Results have to be as fair and similar as possible, otherwise there is no point in ranks and Beypoints because the circumstances are entirely different.

Also, how can you even think that there is no reason, "is there a reason why" ...

And this does not entirely belong in this topic, since it relates more to the Organized Play Rules.

Well they use all stadiums in WBBA tournaments... it works for them...

Using different stadiums opens the game up so much, adds much more depth and complexity, more options for combos, more strategy...

For testing, yes limit the variables as much as possible, makes perfect sense... but in tournament play?? why not?? Do plastics and HMS tournaments not impact bey points and rank as well?? those circumstances are entirely different.

Really not sure what it has to do with competitive knowledge in any way, make another format if you have to, but if it works for TT/WBBA, why not us?
to boost/maximize performance for all types...for maximum attack, defence, stamina performance..certain stadiums...certain types are diminished...it is obvious isnt it?
Takara are toys manufacturer..not blader like us...all the matter to them is money..
Yup you're right,Ben.Take an example of Hasbro.They make bad stadiums,we actually had reported about it,but they didn't reply.Why?Only money matters to them.In the rules,having a stadium where a type is useless is totally unfair,so a 'balanced' stadium which does not gives advantages to any type (Attack Stadium)is much more suitable .Hence why WBO banned other stadiums,other than Balance and Triple type
ok, please help me with this:

which makes your beyblade spin faster, the rev up launcher, or the bey launcher? and...

which mode on the rev up launcher spins faster, when you rev it up, or when you use it like a beylauncher?
The fastest launcher is Rev-Up,although it is very prone to breakage.The Mode where rev-up spins faster is when you use it like a Beylauncher.
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:09 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: The fastest launcher is Rev-Up,although it is very prone to breakage.The Mode where rev-up spins faster is when you use it like a Beylauncher.

thanks Whatzzer!
this is helpful im going to use rev up luancher nowSmile

Question: how much faster than the SS is this rev-up launcher? Is it still worth me getting one if my SS shots are worse (though only slightly) than my plastic dragon shots?
What is SS,exactly?Basically,it's the fastest MFB Launcher ,it's speed outclasses all launchers,but only if Hasbro made them more durable,I would have bought lots of them.

(Dec. 03, 2011  8:48 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Yup you're right,Ben.Take an example of Hasbro.They make bad stadiums,we actually had reported about it,but they didn't reply.Why?Only money matters to them.In the rules,having a stadium where a type is useless is totally unfair,so a 'balanced' stadium which does not gives advantages to any type (Attack Stadium)is much more suitable .Hence why WBO banned other stadiums,other than Balance and Triple type

Yeah I'm not talking about Hasbro am I... I'm talking about stadiums that are used extensively in WBBA tournaments, granted they use BB-10 a whole bunch, but they also use wide square, Tornado, extreme etc. as well...

(Dec. 03, 2011  8:41 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: to boost/maximize performance for all types...for maximum attack, defence, stamina performance..certain stadiums...certain types are diminished...it is obvious isnt it?
Takara are toys manufacturer..not blader like us...all the matter to them is money..

THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT!!! then you don't have a certain combo absolutely dominating all the time, like when Basalt was pillaging tournaments a few months ago... in that instance, using wide square would have allowed Stamina types like BurnWD to be competitive as it would not be likely to be KO'd/Recoiled out. Using different stadiums forces us to be more creative and inventive, as they have a big impact on the game...

Even a separate format that would allow all TT stadiums to be used would be great. As long as they have the same design ie. walls and open exits, and they are official TT releases, why not? particularly when WBBA uses them, they pretty much have the same basic format/rules as we do, aside from the stadiums that are legal.
Basically because it gives disadvantages/advantages,it is banned from WBO Official Plays.Imagine an attack type in a stamina type stadium.Would that be fair?
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:31 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: What is SS,exactly?

I specifically wrote all my non-standard abbreviations in my signature to avoid this issue.

wat is the age range for entering a WBO tourney
(Dec. 03, 2011  8:21 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: Well they use all stadiums in WBBA tournaments... it works for them...

Unless I'm missing something, the WBBA is not exactly the same level of play that the WBO tries to maintain.

A consistent standard is mandatory. BB-10 works for every type. Other Stadia play favorites.

Free Play exists. Take your unique and beautiful flower Stadia and go play with it there.

(Dec. 03, 2011  10:11 PM)SniperBlader614 Wrote: wat is the age range for entering a WBO tourney

This question belongs in the "Questions About the WBO" thread, not here. Use the search function, as this question has been answered hundreds of times.
Is the Death metal wheel wider than BD145? if it's not is there any other wheels wider than it or just around the same width (besides Hell of course)

Thanks Grin
No, it's not quite as wide as BD145 - wider than Basalt, but not enough to completely overtake BD145.

Wing is bigger than BD145.

(Dec. 03, 2011  10:22 PM)SniperBlader614 Wrote: dude i did that

Dude, no you didn't. This is not the right thread, and you made your own thread in the forum the right thread was in.