Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 30, 2011  5:36 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: is duo Uranus a good fusion wheel

We do not know, as we do not have testing from enough members to give a really accurate picture.

You should check out the testing thread, and do that for future releases instead of asking here. (If a recent release still hasn't got a thread, it hasn't been tested so we don't know).
Ooh, ooh, I have a question!

Were there any recolours of Wolborg 4? Or at least it's EG Setup (Circle Survivor)?

If so, what colours were they, and how were they released?
I don't know if i can ask this here, but i didn't want to create a thread just for this.
What's the best MFB attack type out of the box but is not a ldrago or perseus?
(Nov. 30, 2011  7:13 PM)HellCerberus Wrote: I don't know if i can ask this here, but i didn't want to create a thread just for this.
What's the best MFB attack type out of the box but is not a ldrago or perseus?

Out of the box? Eh, Blitz Unicorno maybe, but that comes in a triple set. Other than that, maybe Screw Capricorne, but it isn't very good.

Really, if you're using out of the box beyblades you should not use attack.

And you did post that in the right place (purchase consultation may have been better, but yeah). Don't create topics for questions (or anything to be honest, wait until you're more familiar with the forum).

Ok, one more thing, then should i buy screw capricorne ? Or should I make a combo?
does anyone know why phantom orion isn't on the tier list, from what ive seen it is amazing
is bearing drive the best stamina tip created
u know i was wandering for some time..which do u think is the best r2f or lf?
(Nov. 30, 2011  7:22 PM)HellCerberus Wrote: Ok, one more thing, then should i buy screw capricorne ? Or should I make a combo?

That belongs in Purchase Consultation, but because you're new, I'll answer. You should make a combo. We have a competitive combo's thread, but it's a touch out of date at the moment. If you need to know what to buy, I would ask in purchase consultation.

(Nov. 30, 2011  7:24 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: does anyone know why phantom orion isn't on the tier list, from what ive seen it is amazing
is bearing drive the best stamina tip created

Because these things do not happen overnight. It will be when it is next updated.

Bearing Drive is good, but not the best setup currently available. It is not a "tip", though, it is a 4D Bottom, which means that the track height (and shape) is fixed (about the same as 170 with a WD), which is largely why it is not the best.

(Nov. 30, 2011  7:31 PM)Aerith Wrote: u know i was wandering for some time..which do u think is the best r2f or lf?

Please put more effort into spelling and grammar in future posts, reading this kind of thing hurts my head. LF is horrible, one of the worst tips ever put on a beyblade. R2F is a top tier attack tip. I'll let you do the math.
(Nov. 30, 2011  7:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ooh, ooh, I have a question!

Were there any recolours of Wolborg 4? Or at least it's EG Setup (Circle Survivor)?

an ice blue one was released
(Nov. 30, 2011  9:42 PM)K-LESH Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  7:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ooh, ooh, I have a question!

an ice blue one was released

Just adding to what K-LESH said:

Yes, the Ice Blue Version was released in a Re-Color booster box. IIRC JR_Tiger owns one? He might have posted a picture of it with it's box IIRC!! Grin
Ahh, I vaguely remember that. Shame that and the original grey are so pale. Something brighter/stronger would have been nice. Unless there were more, but yeah.

Thanks guys Grin
(Nov. 30, 2011  10:04 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ahh, I vaguely remember that. Shame that and the original grey are so pale. Something brighter/stronger would have been nice. Unless there were more, but yeah.

Thanks guys Grin

I agree a different color would have been nice... :\ and no problem, bro! Wink
Quick question for owners of a MAMS: I can't seem to get the sharp tip out of the hole in Gyro Mode. Do you just pull it out or do you have to do something else first?

EDIT: Also, does the original MAMS come with 2 metal bearings in the Gyro shaft? Mine only has one, on the bottom.
A question;
Does M145MS jump?
Yes, it does.

Usually destroys your Stadium when it does, too.

(Dec. 01, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Quick question for owners of a MAMS: I can't seem to get the sharp tip out of the hole in Gyro Mode. Do you just pull it out or do you have to do something else first?

EDIT: Also, does the original MAMS come with 2 metal bearings in the Gyro shaft? Mine only has one, on the bottom.

I'm not sure about the first question(Beywiki pictures may be able to help you), but the Gyro Shaft is supposed to have two bearings, not one.
What does HMS mean? And do people still use em in tournaments?
HMS: Heavy/Hard Metal System. These beyblades are still used in tournaments especially during the HMS and plastics rememberance day tourneys
(Dec. 01, 2011  11:10 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: HMS: Heavy/Hard Metal System. These beyblades are still used in tournaments especially during the HMS and plastics rememberance day tourneys

They're the old beys yeah? There pretty nice , where can you still get em'? Like any specific shops?
They are no longer available, aside from Ebay
(Dec. 01, 2011  11:13 AM)DeeManBey Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2011  11:10 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: HMS: Heavy/Hard Metal System. These beyblades are still used in tournaments especially during the HMS and plastics rememberance day tourneys

They're the old beys yeah? There pretty nice , where can you still get em'? Like any specific shops?

There are a few online retailers (like TheInToy) that still carry a very limited selection of new in box HMS beys (3 in this case), but for the most part the auction sites (and this site!) are the primary markets.
(Dec. 01, 2011  7:35 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Is SK Driger S Compatible with others?

If you're talking about the gold one (Click to View)
If it's a normal grey one, yes, but I do find many of their beys are slightly different material wise, "sharper" molding, and different looking WD's (in terms of composition).
I just realised you didn't specify the gold one, so I edited my post. It's only the gold series that are slightly smaller.

In that zombiekiller, though, it has an advantage as the smaller tiger defenser doesn't protrude past wide survivor.
is rdf a good performance tip