Ask a question, get an answer! #2

hav you guys compared between
Hasbro string launcher and TT's sring launer????

which one is better??? any difference???
Theres no really difference between the two
Except the TT handle is shorter than the Hasbro one. But nothing performance wise.
(Nov. 24, 2011  9:32 AM)Boxhead Wrote: What do Hasbro, Sonokong and Takara tomy use to make their metal wheels shiny?
Hmm, possibly it came out of the material they use.
(Nov. 24, 2011  9:34 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Where is the A2 stamp?
below the MW Wheel, sometimes not too visable
DeX- He wants to know where is the A2 stamp on B: D. Smile
Also, hammer hades, the better mode will be smoother, wouldn't rattle much, and of course- provide good spin time. Smile
(Nov. 24, 2011  9:15 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, is there an extremely 'safe' way to remove to SG clips off a plastic BB?
The ones on my Driger V are stuck...
I've tried immersing it in warm water, so as to expand it slightly(Physics related) and get the clips out. But it didn't work.
Any other 'safe', non-damaging way?

No. You kind of have to brute force them out of there. Best solution is to make sure you're pulling straight out, to prevent breaking.

(Nov. 24, 2011  9:16 AM)hammer hades Wrote: which performs better on phantom orion, AD145WD or B: D

AD145WD is usually better for certain things; B:D is niche.

(Nov. 24, 2011  9:32 AM)Boxhead Wrote: What do Hasbro, Sonokong and Takara tomy use to make their metal wheels shiny?

Industrial metal polish that you will not likely find in stores.

(Nov. 24, 2011  12:57 PM)Garion Wrote: hav you guys compared between
Hasbro string launcher and TT's sring launer????

which one is better??? any difference???

Hasbro's String Launcher has a noticably lower break rate than TT's.

jan: Try appling some household oil (preferably one with a small nozzle to get into the gap). You will need to wash it off afterwards, however, and be careful not to get any where you're trying to grip it.

When removing clips, once they're out half way, remove the SG, and then I generally try to make sure they stay flat on being pulled out. You can rest a thumb on top of the clip, which can help.
i have 105 spin track, but 1 of the things that looks like a handle broke off. can i still use it leagly?
Broken parts cannot be used legally, no.
(Nov. 24, 2011  8:57 PM)hihihi4 Wrote: i have 105 spin track, but 1 of the things that looks like a handle broke off. can i still use it leagly?

im gonna say for tournys, no
but your not gonna want to use it in a tourny anyway
but for just playing in your stadium at home, it doenst matter

edit: beaten by hazel darn
Aquario, Bull, or Kerbecs with MF-H Basalt BD145 CS?
(Nov. 24, 2011  9:48 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Aquario, Bull, or Kerbecs with MF-H Basalt BD145 CS?

I'd say Aquario since its the one Dan and Hazel tell people to use for testing.
Kerbecs presents variables based on orientation, Bull is not well-balanced enough, so yes, Aquario.
hello i purchased galaxy Pegasus, however r2f the middle of it seems to be plastic, im not sure is the whole of r2f rubber or not, because the texture feels different, of the inner star.
(Nov. 24, 2011  10:33 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: hello i purchased galaxy Pegasus, however r2f the middle of it seems to be plastic, im not sure is the whole of r2f rubber or not, because the texture feels different, of the inner star.

You need to break it in. All R2F's start out like that.
Aquario Hasbro mold or Takara Tomy mold?
(Nov. 25, 2011  1:59 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Aquario Hasbro mold or Takara Tomy mold?

From my understanding, there is no noticable difference besides colors.
(Nov. 25, 2011  1:59 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Aquario Hasbro mold or Takara Tomy mold?

There is absolutely no difference. It was an error in one person's weights, and they just happened to only weigh Hasbro parts, hence a mistaken idea that "hasbro is heavier".

(Nov. 25, 2011  2:53 AM)th!nk Wrote:

There is absolutely no difference. It was an error in one person's weights, and they just happened to only weigh Hasbro parts, hence a mistaken idea that "hasbro is heavier".
That's the myth that inspired me to ask the question. If it wasn't true I'd have bought Takara Tomy, now I'm still going to buy Takara Tomy.

just curious

is there a difference between the BB-10 attack stadium and the BB-32 attack stadium?

because if not, it seems pretty smart to go with the BB-32 (about same price, but with a S. Pegasis, D. Wolf, and 2 beylaunchers)
(Nov. 25, 2011  3:47 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: just curious

is there a difference between the BB-10 attack stadium and the BB-32 attack stadium?

because if not, it seems pretty smart to go with the BB-32 (about same price, but with a S. Pegasis, D. Wolf, and 2 beylaunchers)

Im pretty sure the only difference is the BB-32 comes with S.Pegasis and D.Wolf and BeyLaunchers.
(Nov. 25, 2011  3:47 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: just curious

There is no difference, except that apparently BB-10 is the only one that has the stickers for the stadium.
cool i was right (for once) goin with a BB-32 is MUCH better instead of the stickers no one uses, u get a RF tip and 2 beylaunchers

definatly getting it for XMAS

EDIT: Thanks Ka-V and ShadowL-Drago Smile
What is the heavyest right spining Energy Ring in metal fusion/metal masters?
(Nov. 25, 2011  8:34 AM)maze Wrote: What is the heavyest right spining Energy Ring in metal fusion/metal masters?

Bull and Kerbecs both are 3.3 Grams