Ask a question, get an answer! #2

really? I think The only one that has no sticker is BBP DX set...
O.o?Does BB-32 have the stickers?
Hmm... Why do you need the sticker in the first place?

well, it seems no. I think BB-10 only has the sticker...

@Hammer ask in the Question About the WBO thread... but yes, check out the "Illegal thread(?)" in the Your creation
I want the stickers because its looks better with the stadium.
Do anyone knows takara tomy uses what paint to paint their bey products?
(Nov. 23, 2011  9:39 AM)matt1998 Wrote: I want the stickers because its looks better with the stadium.

I have the Storm Peg set and Gal peg set with no sticker so pretty much only BB10 has it.
BBP set definietly do not have any stickers (as because of the Black color)
(Nov. 23, 2011  9:39 AM)matt1998 Wrote: I want the stickers because its looks better with the stadium.

I scanned the stickers of BB-10 and posted them in the Stickers topic. Just print them on sticker paper and you will have them.
(Nov. 23, 2011  5:30 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  5:15 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Hmm. Recently, Ive face a guy with a similar combo to mine(MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145CS) but he won in stamina. He used horogium and a normal MF instead. I'm a little confused by this though, so could someone explain this to me?(I was much stronger(arm strength) then him) .....

CS is a really unique part. Some have more stamina than others. The reason you lost can simply be deduced to the CS conditions.

Could you answer my other questions as well? Thanks in advance!
That one line explains it all. It is the answer to all your questions related to that combo.
CS is unique, as Uwik said. If both the CSs were in the same condition, then chances of your victory were greater.
Reasons-
Horogium is unbalanced.
MF reduces stamina a bit. So, victory by stamina wouldn't be possible. Smile

So, its all due to the uniqueness of CS.

EDIT- Ah, just noticed what you meant to say by 'Other Questions'.
Its quite normal... If tips like EWD wear down a bit, you may notice an aggressive pattern. It may be illegal for WBO tourneys, as the rules clearly state that- Any Modification of a part which changes/affects its performance is illegal.
Even natural wear and tear are considered in this rule, so you can't say- "I didn't modify it. It happened on its own!"
Also, I find Kerbecs over-does the rebalancing of basalt if you have BD145 positioned correctly, aquaria is usually the best option for that combo.

As for how he beat you, MF vs MF-H, horogium isn't really all that imbalanced, also contributed, but CS condition is the main thing.

As for other questions, what combo was the r2f in? Honestly sounds like he just had a good launch.
Gasp Gasp Gasp
I misread powerangeryan's post!!! All this while, I was thinking that he was using MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS... Poof!
Ah, after reading through your post thoroughly-
All D tips behave aggressively if launched at an angle. The flatter part creates a lot of traction, and it may actually move around as fast as an RF...
EWD's balance has always been questionable. There have been a few who use it to perfection, while majority of the people find it unbalanced.
The topic is really debatable, and hence its tough to tell you(at least for me) why his EWD was balanced...
No... Of course not.
It depends on how it's broken. If part of the tip has broken off, there's no way to fix it without illegally modifying it.
Just the little part in the center, the one with the hole
Well, it just deformed a bit, is this what you meant to say?
But seriously, there's no way of fixing it legally.
I meant to say it first deformed and completely broke off then (the smaller flat part)
Yeah I understand-Now I have to go and Pick up a thermal Lacerta
It's not really a very good part anyway, buy something useful instead.
(Nov. 23, 2011  5:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's not really a very good part anyway, buy something useful instead.

It's decent for the Hasbro meta.
Enough to make Thermal Lacerta a higher priority buy than "Twisted Tempo" or "Hades" Kerbecs, considering he has neither?
Probably not unless he favors Attack.
HF is common anyway. If you're buying Thermal Lacerta, you shouldn't be buying it for the tip IMO. Lacerta and its track are far more interesting and, if you don't have a Thermal, that might be of value to you aswell
LLD isn't common as much since Metal Masters hasn't repackaged it except for in the L-Drago Set at Target for $20 and a double pack for $10, and that's all it really comes on that's useful.
And HF, like Hazel said, is decent in the Hasbro Metagame. It isn't a wall scraper like RF/R2F, and can ggain enough power if on the right wheel to KO Basalt customs.
LOL In 12 posts we managed to create "ask a question get a purchase consultation". Wink
(Nov. 23, 2011  8:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: LLD isn't common as much since Metal Masters hasn't repackaged it except for in the L-Drago Set at Target for $20 and a double pack for $10, and that's all it really comes on that's useful.

Yes but people don't just buy useful things. Legends are a popular purchase, despite their lack of uses, and HF comes on atleast 2 of them.