Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I'm thinking of buying the Costco Max Stampede set and I'm wondering if it's a good (or bad) idea to try to use glue to cover up the craters on the stadium?
You will not be able to get coverage that will allow proper performance - hot glue and the Stadium plastic have very different textures, so even if you had a perfectly level, smooth fill(which is HIGHLY unlikely), it would still be very different.
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:46 PM)Lubis Wrote: I'm thinking of buying the Costco Max Stampede set and I'm wondering if it's a good (or bad) idea to try to use glue to cover up the craters on the stadium?

Best not to use the stadium at all. The Beyblades in there aren't too bad plus you get a launcher grip. Get a BB-10 Attack Stadium

EDIT: Beaten...
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:50 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: I'd ask a Committee Member for a clarification.

Nah, don't worry about that.

It's Hazel, guys, come on.

I'm not entirely sure about it myself, so he should definitely ask Kai-V. Really, better pictures would be the best solution here, but... when in doubt, it is often better to err on the side that won't cause a warning or cost you beypoints.
Would you recomend using an L3R in a tournament, i used it with my vari at home and almost got my arm dislocated from the kickback- is this normal?
I... do not think that much kick is normal. I do not personally like the L3R, however, and would not suggest it over a Beylauncher L or L/R.
Yes, they have rather high torque (that is what you describe as kickback), however, a beylauncher is still more powerful.

That said, the L3R isn't that bad, and coming from a fair amount of time spent using ripcord-based launchers for plastics, I actually quite like it ergonomically, and it's not *too* short of a beylauncher in strength, but enough that it's definitely worth buying and learning to use a beylauncher instead.
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes, they have rather high torque (that is what you describe as kickback), however, a beylauncher is still more powerful.

That said, the L3R isn't that bad, and coming from a long time with ripcord-based plastic launchers, I actually quite like it ergonomically, and it's not *too* short of a beylauncher in strength, but enough that it's definitely worth buying and learning to use a beylauncher instead.
Indeed it is which is why i also got an LR launcher but i was used to my rev up launcher and expected it to be similar but it is giving me some below par results is this normal-it also doesn't launch as smoothly as my rev up launcher
The Rev Up launcher is the most powerful launcher available. However, it breaks very easily.

As for smoothness, I cannot honestly remember.
ok thanks anyway
http://www.papatoy.com/en/beyblade-metal...145wb.html LOL weird beyblade packaging, there are some arabic words there.Arab packaging?
Yes. Newboy is the middle-eastern distributor of Beyblade products.
were is the top tiers list i cant find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait i have a second question i hear talk about a dark poseidon what is this talk about?????/
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:39 AM)dranzergig Wrote: were is the top tiers list i cant find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait i have a second question i hear talk about a dark poseidon what is this talk about?????/

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385 Please try actually searching next time.

Dark Poseidon was just a different set of stickers on Dark Aquario.
What are airvents?And what gimmicks does it give to the beyblade when it has airvents?
Air Vents are vents through which air is allowed to pass. We thought Duo was going to have them, but apparently it does not.

No other Beyblade has ever had them.
I believe this question belongs here anyways, lets say you're in a battle and your opponent is using an attack type, lets say he launches and the beyblade self KO's (Flys out of the stadium) would the Re-Shoot clause come in effect here or is it an automatic win for the opposing blader?
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:51 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: I believe this question belongs here anyways, lets say you're in a battle and your opponent is using an attack type, lets say he launches and the beyblade self KO's (Flys out of the stadium) would the Re-Shoot clause come in effect here or is it an automatic win for the opposing blader?

No reshoot for user error or lack of skill.
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:52 PM)Giga-Impact Wrote: *Sigh* Alright, I'll just bring it to the tournament and let them decide. My camera stinks.
Kaiba Yep, I make some bad decisions...

Well, I doubt you could really do much with a knife through a relatively dense zinc alloy. The photograph shows that you at least removed any silver paint it might have had or any of its temporary shine for sure, but if absolutely nothing can be felt when you rub your finger over the mark, and that others cannot either, then perhaps it can be fine.

However, I would still buy another one and use it properly , if I were you.
How much is an Einstein MS worth? (Purple). Btw I don't know if this goes I the purchase consultation thread, so don't flame me.
(Nov. 21, 2011  9:03 AM)Tris Wrote: How much is an Einstein MS worth? (Purple). Btw I don't know if this goes I the purchase consultation thread, so don't flame me.

It belongs in Purchase Consultation.
How do I make a Beyblade that spins for a very long time?Must it be heavier or lighter?

I really want to know!Pinching_eyes_2
It is less the weight itself (though in plastics, zombies used lighter weight to steal spin better, as it requires less energy from the other bey to spin them around their bearing, increasing their stamina), and more the distribution/ In non-zombie stamina combo's, more weight is generally better, again, as long as that weight doesn't increase friction more than the momentum of the beys rotation (I think that's the right term), which is why Metal Faces are not used on stamina beys.

The main thing is having the weight focused on the outside edge of the beyblade (flywheel effect etc). It's also important to have low recoil to prevent spin loss from impacts with other beys (and to reduce the ease of KO). Low recoil designs generally also lower air resistance/drag, which further lessens the forces on the beyblade that would make it stop.

This is why, with all of it's weight in the outer rim, and a light, plastic centre, Phantom is extremely good at stamina.

Short Answer: So basically, heavy, but with all the weight along the edge of the wheel.

*also, basalt doesn't have good stamina in itself, but it greatly reduces opponents stamina by destabilising them with it's hits from wobbling (and its weight preventing these hits putting itself too off balance).
When u use a Gravity destroyer at low heights,it's Clear Wheel almost ALWAYS makes contact with the other beyblade. If the CW chips too much,does it affect the performance of this beyblade
And is spinning a right spin bey to the left illegal?